: Found an error on the main page

The_Musical_Box
Noticed that when you hit previous it sends you to Nov 30th for some reason.

DarkShive
I corrected it right before you got this posted :bunny:

The_Musical_Box
Ok

Acanous
hey dan, what's your new avitar?
i don't recognise it from EGS... although it's been a lil while since i looked through all of them... but i think i'd remember THAT...

showler
It's from TODAY'S. go read

Ninja Brad
2 comments:

1. Don't u just love the irony in timing?
2. Acanous, keep up with the current comics...Got it?

The_Musical_Box
I always love the irony in timing.

DarkShive
Now now... people don't always see updates instantly depending on their browser. I know AOL can be annoying and just show you what's already in your cache instead of showing new content even when you tell it to do otherwise in the options.

Acanous
OKOKOK... jeez, the second i saw it, i went off to the site to check the archives, saw the new comic, and read it.
was very funny, BTW. sorry i diddn't see it before, was watching ST:V.

Ninja Brad
*feels like a jerk* O....sorry...*scratches head* i didn't mean to sound rude when i said that

The_Musical_Box
Originally posted by DarkShive
Now now... people don't always see updates instantly depending on their browser. I know AOL can be annoying and just show you what's already in your cache instead of showing new content even when you tell it to do otherwise in the options.

Really, I've never heard that before. Guess I'm just a bit more spoiled with my cable connection than I thought.

Major Kerina
Even IE is better than the unholy crud that is AOL....and that's on multiple levels...

Acanous
i have a cable modem and Internet explorer. my computer just likes taking it's sweet time, and showing me big blank screens saying "Error" on them.
and we just got this thing fixed....
oh well. beats having to use a public CPU. that just sucked.