: I don't want to go off on a rant...oh, yes I do!

KatieCat
This is the first time I'm starting a thread and it's either going to be a lot of fun or a dismal failure. Reading threads today, it struck me how often we; a) Go off on tangents; b) drag out obscure referrences (I'm the Queen of OR's); and c) vent! It reminded me of this column from the SunTimes last August, when Dennis Miller was cancelled. It's a Do-It-Yourself Dennis Miller Rant from the Suntimes' TV critic. Either ignore it (and me) or grab it and have fun!

I'll post my version in a moment. I suggest if you do one of your own, acknowledge the source.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/rosenthal/28phil.html

You know, it helps to insert the $%&#$% link!

KatieCat
Here it is. My only purpose here is to maybe give folks an opportunity to have a little fun and vent some stress.

Darn! I did it on MS WOrd, and TWC won't let me upload a .doc file. I switched it to .txt

spc mango
well, here's on from me

KatieCat
Cool...I especially liked the Pointy Haired Boss reference.

(You can tell how slow it is at work by how many posts I do here!)

Acanous
danmit, i cant see em because i can't download crap off the internet....
house rule. no internet downloads.
sux, huh?

spc mango
no downloads?

that's a stupid download...

...can you DL to a floppy disk? or will that still spread a virus to the hard drive?

Hiraishin
Hiraishin cannot rant right now...too relaxed, but believe Hiraishin when he comes home almost every night ready to blow something up....Video Games are good for something.

Acanous
yes... violent video games are the favored meathod of Acanous venting as well....