: Review of Da Basement

Phil
Well, my comic's been up for a while now (a year in January), and I'd just like to get some feedback as to what you guys think of it. Any creative and helpful criticism will be taken into account, and any stuff like "You're comic is a piece of crap" will be ignored profusely. So head on over to http://www.da-basement.com and tell me what ya think :D

Nefarious
I like it, the art's cool and it's funny, and aren't those what make a comic? Well, the trifling other bits are the text can sometimes be illegible (esp. first comic) and the navigation is kind of unclear in that the comics aren't numbered. Otherwise, pretty dandy. OMG YOUR CMOIC SI SUCH A 8 BIT RIP OF! jk :p

Phil
Thanks. Yeah I know the text is kinda hard to read in the first few, but I was still trying to figure out how to go about doing stuff like text, etc. then. Plus I was using, well not bad, but not as good as Photoshop, image software. But I'm using Photoshop now, so it's all good :D Well, at least better then it was.

Oro
Phil, i gotta say, i love your comic. It's hilarious. I'm sad to say I haven't paid enough attention to it because it's not updated enough. But i loved it since i first read it.

Czarland Junky
Funny stuff. I like it. Someone beat me to it, but yeah, the text is hard to read sometimes. The jokes are clever. The gag from the very first comic really made me laugh, and it continued to be humorous and imaginative as I went along. We could ask no more from a comic.

Phil
Boo ya! Well my paranoia has been set to rest. For now anyway. :Paranoid: I had this strange notion that people had something against my comic for some reason. Oh well :D