: 11.15.02 - Art!

King-of-Storms
As promised, I am going to post a few of drawings (AKA. Doodles that I made in class or at home)

I will provode a link to them (to give Fuitads back account a break), with a comment by the image.

Please, feel more then free to make comments of any type or proportions.

(Images are posted, in order drawn)

Sword Guy (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Sword-Guy.gif) - Drew a few weeks ago. I liked this one, since it had the sword, but I messed up on the shoulders. And, yes, he has a blob creature on his "shoulder".

Tough Guy (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Tough-Guy.gif) - I drew this one, after a chemistry test. I think he came out pretty well.

Girl (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Girl.gif) - My first attempt in a long while, to draw a female face. It's funny, since I only used to draw girls ^_^;;

Walking (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Walking.gif) - An attempt to draw a face, and add some "emotion" to it. More or less, it's a proto-thing for side comic I may do. (and, the text was added in PSP :p)

Floating Head (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Floating-Head.gif) - Same as above, except no shading, and I made an attempt to draw a background.

Noseless (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Noseless.gif) - This looks much better IRL, trust me. It looks almost cute. I even considered makign this my style.

Kung Fu Nerd (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Kung-Fu-Nerd.gif) - I like the hair and concept on this charcater. The bandana is cool, too, in my opinion.

SSJ Blobster (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/SSJ-Blobster.gif) - Nothing spectacular, but I thought it was cute and that I would show it off :D

Naira (http://randomsanity.keenspace.com/images/Naira.gif) - After drawing the head and hair, I tried shading in the tips of the hair, to make it look like a dye job. I shaded it too dark, so I changed the concept a bit. Either think of it as Naira in Pikachu-Human form, or Pikachu lying on her head (Naira, you can take this and use it as fan art, if you so desire)

BTW, the drawings Sword Guy, Tough Guy, Girl, Noseless, Kung Fu Nerd, SSJ Blobster, and Naira, were drawn less then a square inch, hence why they looks so sketchy (they were drawn on teh top margin of my loose leaf ^^;;;;;;)

Nakuru
All these pictures have 4 things in common: There all heads, have small eyes, tiny necks, and pointed chins... O.o

King-of-Storms
Well, they have heads, because I'm trying to improve on drawing them...

They also have shoulders, which I'm working on, as well. And, I will work on bodies, once the shoulders are done.

Also, they eyes are like that, since I always had a problem with drawing eyes, properly. I could never make them remoteley look the same. So, I'm using this as a foundation, of which I will try to draw real eyes, at a later date.

Nakuru
You should go to www.howtodrawmanga.com they have tutorials. ;)

King-of-Storms
I've used tuturials before:

I've done all of teh Julie Dillion's ANime Tuturials and I have a Manga Mania book up in room, which teaches how to draw and set up a Manga.

The problem is that I like to draw in school, but I don't have the materials (like a compass) to draw there, so I usually doodle, instead.

EDIT: Those ARE Julie's tuturials!

Nakuru
<_<

>_>

I didn't know that...

But you don't need materials to doodle at school. Use your memory! ^.^

King-of-Storms
I still have the head tuturial memorized...

But, I can't draw circles, so I can't draw heads taht look decent enough to be drawn. (but, I sometime use the straight link-into-a-triangular-thing when I draw the sides of my head)

Nakuru
Just take your time when you draw circles.

(I can't draw hands, but I'm practicing!)

King-of-Storms
Don't even get me started on hands!

I tried every tuturial I could find, and found none that worked for me. So, I usually hide them behind the persons back, or something ^^;;

Oh, and my last "porfessional" drawing (one that I took my time, and drew circles for), was drawn in last may.

Nakuru
Nice. Did you used Julie's tutorial for that one?

King-of-Storms
Yah, I did use her head tuturial (and, her eye one, but, that doesn't shoe very well)

I think the hair could use some work, but I like the scales I drew on his leftt-hand side.

But, the helmet should be off the head, as if it was a piece of clothing, and not part of his skull ><

Nakuru
When you draw a helmet or whatever, you should draw it surrounding the head, not as the head.

King-of-Storms
I know that NOW...

But, at the time of the drawing, it hadn't struck me ><

Nakuru
-.-'

*in a booming voice* YOU NEED TO THINK STRAIGHT, KOS!

King-of-Storms
I'm sorry for a mistake that I made 8 months ago!

*gets on his knees and begs for your forgiveness*

Nakuru
O.o

<.<

>.>

Please, get up. It's embarassing... ~.~

King-of-Storms
Yes, Ma'am!

*gets back on his feet, and salutes*

Nakuru
...Ok... <_<;;;

It's me!!! As a hare. :D

turbo kiwi
Nice drawings KoS :D

Nakuru
What about me....? :(

Matropolis
Your's is great, Naira!

The Beard
YAY both yours and KoS's are good.......though I like Nairas better......no offense KoS

<.<

>.>

Me thinks Me is gonna be killed by his hand

Game Guru
Most of the drawings look good... Personally, I can't draw noses.

Nakuru
Heh....thanks! :D

I've finally got to upload this one. Took me a while to find... :nervous:

Streak Hedgecat
Hmm... methinks thou style hast improved since mine eyes looked upon them last...

Nakuru
O.o?

...Thanks.

The true meaning of sing and snore...

Streak Hedgecat
.........lol

sorry, had to beat Beard at his own game! :D

Matropolis
That's a cute piccy.

Streak Hedgecat
Blah! You're very good Naira, honestly, Almost as good as me! >get's slapped<
Cos: You REEEEEALLY think that's gonna work?!?
No... it's just that,
Cos: Shut up! ^^
Make me!
Cos: ROWR! =^^= >scratches Streak<
Oh is that how you want it?!? >promptly transforms into Hedgecat form, extending claws,<
Cos: Hey! No fair! >also transforms<
Trouble: HEDGECAT FIGHT!!!
A.B.Ning: WOO!!! wait... isn't one of them a man?
Trouble: So?
A.B.Ning: ...........
Trouble: WHAT?!?
Most of Streak's female characters: GET HIM!!!
A.B.Ning: :D Heh, cat fight... oh CRAP! >get's dragged in<
Cos: Should we break them up?
Naaaaah...
Sabre: What's going on in he... CAT FIGHT! WOOOOOOOO!!! .... OH S**T ON A STIC >also get's dragged in<

Nakuru
lol

Wierdo... :D

Streak Hedgecat
This is idiotic,
Cos: Strange, I thought you liked it...
(Quiet!)
Sabre: GOD! HELP MEEEEEEEEHH!!!
A.B.Ning: >Get's thrown out and lies on side< Well, that was irritating... >Trouble grabs his foot< NO! DON'T DRAG ME BACK IN!
Cos: explanation of picture, Streak
Right, Left to Right, it goes, Panic, Daengel, Streak, Naira, Trouble, and Ning
Cos: he was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!
Eggman:AFTER THEM!!! >jumps into the fight<
Vincent: This is just getting stupid...

Nakuru
I shall win the catfight! :devil:

Streak Hedgecat
Daengel: No, you won't!
I thought I said not to let her in here,
Cos: Oh, and you're REEEEEEEALY gonna stop her? >get's jumped on by Daengel< DAMMIT I'M NOT STREAK!!! HE'S OVER THERE!!!
Daengel: Oh REEEEEALY?!?
Cos: ............................
Daengel: fine... >gets off Cos< now where'd he go?
>has taken time to run away<

Nakuru
lol

Drew it a school, but colored it at home.

Streak Hedgecat
heehee! cute!

Meanwhile...
Daengel: now where is that sexay bitch? >small note don't ask me why Daengel has a crush on Streak. She just does.<
Cos: I'm beginning to see why Streak keeps his distance from you...
Daengel: Naaaaaaah... he's just playing hard to get.
Cos:................. anyway, WHY AM I IN CHAINS?!?
Daengel: I thought he come around if I took his cute little clone around with me.
Cos: goddamn it...
Daengel: Now where is he...?
Cos: haven't you realized yet he likes Naira yet?
Daengel: I like a rival! it's more fun!
Cos: dear Taco...
Ning: >far off< must install camcorder in Daengel's room... maybe Cos' too...
Trouble:You dude are sick!
Ning: I take it you haven't seen Cos' new look yet? she doesn't look anything like our "Grand Creator" now...
Trouble: I got's dibs on the first video from Daengel's room!
Ning: BITCH!!!

Nakuru
Pichu: Cookie! Cookie! COOKIE!!! ^___^
Pikachu: You're all crazy...
Naira: ...Why is Streak hiding in my closet? I already have Kirby locked up in there... ^.^
Kirby: Bio! Bio bio bio bio bio BIO!!! (Help! This girl is keeping me PRISONER!!!)

Streak Hedgecat
Streak:See Kirby? Insanity is FUN!!!
Daengel:FOUND YOU!!!
Streak:DEAR GOD NO!!!
Daengel:COME HERE! MAMA HAS MISSED YOU!!!
Cos:>still in chains< can you let me out now?
Daengel:No! I'm taking you and Streaky to mah room and tying you both to the bed AND THEN STUFF!!!
Cos and Streak: NAIRA HELP!!!

Nakuru
*Grabs Deangel by her hair* What the hell is wrong with you?! At least my obsession is clean and healthy!

Kirby: Bio bio! Bio bio bio bio bio bio! (She's lying! She took me with her to the bath!)

Quiet, you...

Streak Hedgecat
Daengel: Ow! leggo of mah hair! >grabs Naira's hair<
Cos: this won't end well...

Nakuru
ACK! As you may know, THIS means war... :calm:

Streak Hedgecat
Daengel: hah! you don't scare me!
Trouble: 3...2...1... and action
Ning: >sets camcorder to record<

Nakuru
Bring. It. On.

Streak Hedgecat
Daengel: >runs towards Naira, then dissapears, two images reappearing on either side on Naira. both kick at Naira's side, winding her. they then merge in front of Naira< Like that? >She flicks her fringe from her face< or are my skills too good for you?
Streak: this DEFINATELY won't end well...
Trouble: heehee! Daengel gonna get her cute butt kicked!
Ning: the camera's lovin' it, baby!

Nakuru
*charges up* *Grabs Deangel's face in the palm of her hand* *Runs and slams Deangel into the wall*

Like it? I LOVE it! Bring some more, baby.

Pikachu: Oooooooooh yeah! :D

Streak Hedgecat
Daengel: >forms grey energy beam at Naira which dissipates before it reaches her, Leaving Naira open. Daengel jumps and lands sitting down on Naira's shoulders. She then flips foward using her legs to hold her, and smashes Naira into the ground< >flips up into fighting stance< Not bad, got some more?

Nakuru
*Jumps into the air a performs an excellerating kick-roundhouse kick combo*

Streak Hedgecat
Trouble: >in front of camcorder< Oh and Naira delivers a devastating roundhouse combo to Deangel. Oh! Look out Naira! she didn't see that one coming! that kick to the chest took her full on!
Ning: yes, our two fighters tonight are very evenly matched! it will be hard to predetermin the course of this fight!
Streak: Ow! Get up Naira!
Cos: Oh! Watch out!
Daengel: >jumps into the air and comes down with one foot towards Naira<
Trouble:Oooooh! that one just missed her!

Nakuru
*wipes the blood from her mouth*

...Damn...Gotta fight seriously now...

*Vulcan jabs Deangel 879 times and finishes with a kick to the head*

Streak Hedgecat
Trouble: AAAAAND SHEEEEEEZ DOOOOOOWWWN!!! and here's Warlocke for the count...
Warlocke: 1...2...3...
Daengel: god... that... hurt...
Warlocke: 5...6...
Daengel: ...ungh... BITCH!!! >jumps up< I'll get you this time you Kirby whore! >dissappears< >reappears punching so hard a verticle shockwave blasts out from punch< >before Naira hits the wall, Daengel appears behind her and backflip kicks her upwards< >reappears before hitting the ceiling and heeldrops Naira, knocking her down< >then finally appears before she hits the floor and kicks her clear across the room<
Daengel: Hoe hoe hoe! merry christmas!

Nakuru
I know who's the ho around here... *Grabs Deangel by her ankles and swings her around, lets her go into the air and disappear. Reappears and volleyball strikes her to the ground*

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal...

*Performs a shotgun blast at Deangel.*

...And a Happy New Year. *Shoots a hugs ki blast at her*

Streak Hedgecat
Trouble: and there you have it folks! Naira wins by TKO! this is Trouble D Chaos
Ning: and the Arch-Bitch Ning,
Trouble: signing off!
Panic: aaand cut!

Streak and Cos: Yay! she won! can you unchain us now?

Nakuru
*blinks blankly*

Oh! Of course! ^_^;

*Unchains Streak and CoS*