: My website

jammerparis
Please visit my website and give it some consideration, I was formally on stupidsonic.com but then he black mailed all of his staff and deleted all our things. So now I have my own site with some staff, I start paying for it in a few days.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

turbo kiwi
I don't see a URL anywhere, and this probably should have gone in the cartoonists lounge.... :p

The Unknown Comic
a link would help... unless your whole website is about this tard. If so, count me out on future visits. Besides, the dancing bananas have far more appeal.:banana:
( get it--a-peal )lol

King-of-Storms
Kiwi: Click the "WOrld" button under his message. That will get you to the site.

Now, I liked the flash intro, but, I would put in on a separate page. People (including me) do not enjoy a splash or flash page. They see it as another obstacle to get to the item they are after.

Now, I only read "Capital COnfusion" (T.O.D.D's first comic appearance, practiclly begged me not to read it, by the way it is setted up, and KSS Real Life must be a huge file, for it taking forever to download). I find that it's too random. Like, in the last comic, you changed TOO quickly, which made it lose all comedic affect.

And, yes, this should be in the Cartoonist Lounge

Monkey
I definately like the site. It's the only well done sonic comic site I've seen since Dirty Power before it became crap.
I agree about the flash intro.
The actual comic itself looks nice, but I think you need to work on the writing, eg. writing scripts beforehand and stuff. It's hard to describe, but you have to explain things to the readers or at least make things clear. Events happen which you just expect the reader to understand because you understand them already in your head. Not a very good explanation perhaps, but I definately think the writing is the weakest part.

And, the thread should get moved sooner or later.

F. Knuckle Drgn
The flash intro looked nice, atleast to the point where Aqua or something started to play on the background, good thing you have a skip intro button.:D