: Contest Prize

Century
:nuklear: How about the prize in the contest being the winner's character being in the comic, like a background character? (Similar to the man that always crosses the street behind one of the guys in a western standoff) <<Century Bloodrunner Leving>> :devil:

Blackcat
How bout a plushy Pegs? Thats what I want... ;)
How bout the winner gets explained those weird posters in Maguires office, ya know "Control", "Domiate" and those ones...ya, I'm easily amused..

Blackcat:jaguar:

Pegasus316
Century, that's not a bad idea at all. :)

That was actually something I was concidering, and might very well do for that matter. :)

Cat, again, not a bad idea as far as the plushie thing goes. ;) Only problem is, I'm no good at making plushies. And, I'd rather the prize be something that I can personally do, rather than ask someone else to do it for me. :P

As for the explanations for the posters and things, that'll be covered in the not-too-distant future over in the "About" page (if I can ever get around to it, that is... :P).

Anybody else got any suggestions? :)

Keep 'em comin'!

In the meantime, I've got a comic to finish up. :P

Seeya!

Valant Rapitor
Contest? What Contest? The Donation Spree contest?

Pegasus316
Nope. We're talking about a new contest, Valant.

I haven't finalized the details of how it'll go just yet. But, when I do, I'll post it in the commentary on the main comic page. :)

Don't worry, though. I'm not lookin' for any more donations. ;)

Seeya!