: Helping Hand

Misato
In the other forum, we have 13 mini-forums, each with more than one page of threads each, and you guys only have one page in total. So, I'd thought I'd give you a helping hand and add one more thread to your small collection.

Enjoy^_^

LostProdigy
why thank you.....

rune
Yeah, lately it's been deader in here than last week's fish ...

Razer Wolf
Thankyou very much indeed. Deader than flares.

goonigoogoo
what's the 'other forum'? I wanna pollute it!

Misato
I know it's not possible for a thread here to die because you don't have enough of them, but I think I'll give this one a topic anyway. The topic is now.....
MONKEY DEATH SOLDIERS.

goonigoogoo
Sure, they're efficient cold blooded killers, but can't someone toilet train them?

christos
Misato, you try too hard. After all, our pride and joy has lasted us for months and months. go read it, start to finish, all 1066+ posts. it's a metric assload of fun.

Christos out.

Misato
How am I trying hard? It took 5 seconds to start a new thread. It doesn't involve much effort. I used to read 3FS and I thought I'd chech the forum.

Razer Wolf
Used to? Why not anymore?

Un-readers make baby Jeebus cry.

goonigoogoo
I think dill did one too many naked prae strips! It was too much to handle I tells ya! The poor girl never stood a chance!

Misato
I got too far behind, and I'm too lazy to go through the archives.

christos
lol misato, there's really not too much in the archives. after all, that'd require prae or dill updating. ^_^

come to think of it, hon, i COULD use a "helping hand" with my "thread" though...
/me does the little "finger" "quote" "thingies" at you.

Misato
There's not enough beer in the world. Sorry. :devil:

But here is something to dream about.

BlurryMystr
wow, misato is really hot..

hey waitaminnit... that's not really you is it?? Why must we always lie to the ones we love???

Misato
Who said anything about love?

BlurryMystr
You know, if you're name is something like Danny Love... someone could call you Seņor Amour.... ahh, but that also could mean Seņora Mour, in which case people would think your name was Mrs. Moore, or More! Isn't that crazy?

Hey goon, got any of that Ritalin milkshake left?

goonigoogoo
Yes, but you're not getting any.

Have some homemade prozac

rune
What love or Prozac?

rune
In other news I see that Dill has now joined the dark side:

http://www.licensetochill.ca/dartboard/dillcam.html

This could explain why he's been so quiet lately however....

goonigoogoo
Yeah dill! Stop having fun and make comics for us

Dillinger
nevar!

LostProdigy
*sniff*....dont you love us dill?

Dillinger
well i can definately tell you that i wouldn't need that much time when deciding between you guys and the xbox

goonigoogoo
It has been scientifically proven that playing the xbox too much causes a small small penis. That's why you should spend more time making comics and wrest control of 3fs from that fishyjoe fella in a bloody revolution

Dillinger
goon: suuuure.... xbox's cause small penisage. come up with whatever excuse you need to deal with your 'problem'...

cloud_dust
ouch

TehFreak
Originally posted by Misato
But here is something to dream about.

mmm... sw33t hentai

*drool*

red bull - it gives you wings :angel2:

goonigoogoo
Hey, don't worry about me dill. I've got a ps2 (http://wnn.warcry.com/aikida/index.php/strip/02may24.gif)

Archangel Zeruel
mmm... sw33t hentai

That is not Hentai. I've seen a lot worse than that. Or should that be 'better'?

goonigoogoo
Yeah, I mean there's not one schoolgirl being violated by a tentacle.

Razer Wolf
I wondered whan someone'd dig up the big, big penis strip.

/me hugs his PS2...

TehFreak
Originally posted by Archangel Zeruel
That is not Hentai. I've seen a lot worse than that. Or should that be 'better'?

i know, and i don't care. and it should definately be worse

goonigoogoo
I'm sure Beerman could tell the story of how he learned the hard way to stay away from links with yaoi in the url

TehFreak
how about the way i learnt not to click on any of the links on these forums after looking at a picture of a guy with a spike through his dick

lacrimosus
a spike? that seems sort of painful..

Razer Wolf
T'was just a simple cock bar. Though why anyone'd want to get their dick pierced is beyond me.

goonigoogoo
Cause they're idiots?

I mean masochists

BlurryMystr
No, idiots is more accurate.

christos
Hey. I was considering a prince albert.

Razer Wolf
???

christos
well, I was!

Razer Wolf
WTF is a Prince Albert?

christos
cock piercing.

Razer Wolf
Prick. :P

christos
Exactly.
I really think i wanna get one done. That'd be cool.
I want my nips pierced, too.

lacrimosus
okay chris.. not to ruin your fun or anything.. but uh.. you seem to already have enough trouble getting teh women.. if you were to go thru with the whole piercing plan, you'd basically be begging to remain a virgin the rest of your life... just a thought..

tate
I have to agree with lacrimosus on this one.

christos
Ouch. Good point. Make me 'poopular' with the goth crowd mebbe? *shrug*

Razer Wolf
I'm 1/2 goth and think piercings look fucking stupid. So meh. Tattoos on the other hand....

christos
Yow! ^.^ Tattoos are hott.

Archangel Zeruel
<----------------- Spread the evil!!!!!
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Razer Wolf
Wow, the fear. Arrgh.

TehFreak
where you on lsd when you made that avatar, archangel?

Razer Wolf
In case you'd not noticed, Everyone's getting on with the Xmas spirit...

Archangel Zeruel
Now the evil has spread to this forum. Good work Razor.

BlurryMystr
RAZER.

*smacks Archangel in the face with LASERS*

P.S. GOOD LORD! Your post count is unbelievable! I thought I was overkill, but you! since October! with the high numbers! Jeebus!

Archangel Zeruel
The evil grows quickly in this one. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

TehFreak
is that cos of the childish bright colours?

Razer Wolf
Don't diss the bright colours. 'Tis the season and all that jazz.

goonigoogoo
Exactly. Jesus didn't die so we COULDN'T wear santa costumes and drink egg nog until we puke bright colours

TehFreak
so it was nothing to do with absolving us of all our sins?

<randomly pick holes in someone else's religion>
actually, that makes no sense, cos why should we all have to be good people if jesus died so what we do doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things?
</randomly pick holes in someone else's religion>

lacrimosus
umm.. we don't have to be good people.. thats the whole point.. us being good people is impossible..

skwerrel
Christianity isn't about being good, it's about trying to be good.

and failing.

and feeling horribly guilty about it afterwards.

just follow those 3 steps, and you'll be in heaven doing the charleston with God in no time.

lacrimosus
hmm.. i would just like to say NO... thats what religious pervert christianity to be ( or what non-christian see it as).. it has absolutely nothing to do with being good, whatsoever.. actually it has alot more to do with coming to grips with the fact that you never will be..

goonigoogoo
OR you could live a life of immoral sin and repent on your deathbed and STILL get treated like mother teresa in heaven!

SCORE!

TehFreak
not with that beard mate