: The Best Comic Series In The World

billy Cuentoth
arial http://www.geocities.com/taojam2000

THE BEST ANIMATED COMIC YOU WILL EVER WATCH...THE ADVENTURES OF JONAS AND MORTIMERcrimson

Monkey
"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."
*sigh*

King-of-Storms
Having the world's "greatest" comic series, means crap all, if we can't read it...

Get a better free host.

McCorpuck
that was not an animated comic. It was just a series of flash movies, a short cartoon.

turbo kiwi
they were cute, but I can't say that it's 'the best comic in the world' and McCorpuck is right... they're not really comics, but cartoons...

but still cute :p

BlurryMystr
Originally posted by billy Cuentoth
arial http://www.geocities.com/taojam2000

THE BEST ANIMATED COMIC YOU WILL EVER WATCH...THE ADVENTURES OF JONAS AND MORTIMERcrimson
Strangely, I feel no compulsion to view your comic at all.

Number one rule of webcomic promotion - Never EVER EVER say your comic is the best anything. It smacks of immaturity and attention whoring.

Raymond Cobbs
Sad to say I expected a little bit more out of the best "comic" in the world. I expected it to first be a comic. Then I expected it to be better than any comic that I currently have access to, and also better than those I don't. Sorry to say I can still think of a few comics that are better.

Czarland Junky
Okay, I sat for what amounted to a solid minute and a half waiting for the opening flash animation to load, which almost turned me away right there. Then I went to view a comic and nothing happened. I guess the site hit it's bandwidth limit at that very moment or something, because it just froze.
This is the third time I've come back to this. I'm giving this one my first ever Lame Megaman Award, just for the fact that's it's thwarted me at every turn.

http://home.earthlink.net/~czarlandjunky/megaman.gif
Mega-bummer!

Bobby Crosby
I don't like it.

Phil
Surprise surprise. Although this time you seem to be in the majority Bobby.

Bobby Crosby
I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

McCorpuck
a majority of people like green day compared to non-radio friendly punk.

taojam-san
AHEM!!

well i'm the ACTUAL maker of this famous comic and here is just another buzzling fan bursting with overwhelming excitemnet about the greatness of Jonas and Mortimer *sigh!!* I just don't know how to control them all, I'm sure that you guys understand,

well thanks for your worthless comments!! CIAO!!!!:chinese:

Monkey
that sure was interesting.

Toe Jam
ok, first you made me watch the intro as soon as i got to your page, then with every comic i had to watch it again. And even though this has been said already, that wasn't a comic, it was a cartoon.

BlurryMystr
Originally posted by taojam-san
AHEM!!

well i'm the ACTUAL maker of this famous comic and I'm an arrogant 14-year-old who downloaded a hacked copy of Flash and found out I could make things move! I think I am the greatest thing in the world and I refuse to accept criticism because my mommy said I am special no matter what I do.
Fixed your spelling.

taojam-san
how can you petty fools understand works of my genius....*SIGH* I'm afraid I will just have to go elsewhere to converse with those who understand me....

(btw would you know sarcasim if it jumped up and down in front of you and hit you on the head with a hammer)

and thanks for the spell check in the meanwhile I suggest you interact with this banana and practice your social skills

:banana:

okay? I'll check on you in.... ohhhhh 10 years, tah! :wave:

taojam-san
how can you petty fools understand works of my genius....*SIGH* I'm afraid I will just have to go elsewhere to converse with those who understand me....

(btw would you know sarcasim if it jumped up and down in front of you and hit you on the head with a hammer)

and thanks for the spell check in the meanwhile I suggest you interact with this banana and practice your social skills

:banana:

okay? I'll check on you in.... ohhhhh 10 years, tah! :wave:

McCorpuck
double posts deserve severe beatings

Raymond Cobbs
Especially when the post wasn't that good the first time.

BlurryMystr
Here, I'll speak in your native tongue:

YUO AM TEH SUX0R!!!!1 YUOR KOMIC SUX DIK!!

Czarland Junky
Ahahahaha! Oh God... I really needed that laugh today.

camkind
Originally posted by BlurryMystr
Comedy gold

BlurryMystr
I live but to serve.

/me waits for them to post again, witty rejoinder armed and ready.

skoolmunkee
BlurryMystr is my hero.