: Attn: Bobby Crosby

christos
Mr Crosby, I know this post does not belong here, and I apologise but you leave me no choice. You have banned me from your TWC and pupkinforums.com Forums... I just wanted to make sure that you had a chance to VOICE your reply to me, and I encourage you to take that opportunity soon. I can be contacted through PM, email, aim, whatever suits you.

Awaiting your reply,
Christos

Bobby Crosby
My "reply" to you? What are you talking about? As I recall, you posted a thread in the TWC Pupkin forum where you just flamed me and my comic for an hour, and then you went to pupkinforums.com and posted a thread in every forum there, linking to the TWC thread. There was nothing to reply to. And in the rare places where you actually criticized my strip, instead of just screaming insults, your complaints didn't even make much sense, like where you went on forever about how I should make storylines. What?

Monkey
please close this Fuitad, it's not gonna go anywhere, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the people here are getting really sick of all the bickering.

Czarland Junky
You know, I don't agree with everything that Bobby thinks, but I'll be damned if I would be the kind of person who would waste so much time as to actually go to his forum and flame him and (more irrelevantly) his comic, just for not sharing in his point of view.
If the root of your problem was his comic, then why would you be in his forum anyway? And after being banned, why would you want back in? What, do you read it just so you can hate it? Clearly it's a more personal matter, in which case an e-mail to him probably would have been more suitable.
Oh, but then you wouldn't have gotten your vindication in front of the masses. Not like that's going to happen anyway.