: Chrono Trigger: Promoters of Underaged Drinking

Joseph Tek Fox
In the Japanese version -- and don't tell me you anime fans out there didn't know this -- the "Soda Pop Drinking Contest" in the Millenial Fair was actually a beer, or maybe sake-drinking contest. Now. . . Chrono is supposed to be, what? Sixteen? And Nadia/Marle apparently didn't mind, and even encourages Chrono's massive, "competitive" drinking.
Also. . . The "Poi-Drinking Contest" in 64,000,000 B.C. had an alcoholic effect, as well. This truth is self-evident in Lucca's(and Nadia's?) behavior throughout the night. She gets plastered.

So, in conclusion. . . Chrono and Lucca are alcoholics. End of story.

A.S.H.
And this is bad...why? While Crono is passed out you get to knock up Lucca! God I'm horrible.

Knight
Hey, I always prefered Lucca over that whiny blonde brat.

abcd_z
This is rapidly degenerating into a hentai chat. Stop it.

Oh, and BTW, she may be a brat, but she's royalty.

Joseph Tek Fox
When I said "drunk," I didn't me "Take me now, sailor"-drunk. . . I hate it when people take what I say out of context. -.-;

abcd_z
Originally posted by A.S.H.
And this is bad...why? While Crono is passed out you get to knock up Lucca! God I'm horrible.

Whoa! what version of Chrono Trigger are you playing?!

Knight
Hey! I was just talking about my favorite character. Pull your mind out of the gutter! :-Þ

Player M
Sweet Jesus this is a bit strange.... and at the same time true..... I belive Chrono Trigger promoteing drinking alchaol is right up there with Zelda haveing satanic hidden meanings..... although the drinking thing does make sense tho.....but why lucca? Why not Ayla? It wouldent take much to talk her int- I've already said more than I should have...

Joseph Tek Fox
&nsbp;&nsbp;&nsbp; Simple.&nsbp; Ayla probably drinks poi on a regular basis.&nsbp; Or she might have a high alcohol tolerence, anyway.