: About the newest bonus movie (November)

Adamant
Those who send in a pic could get one of the earlier bonus movies of their choise.
Then you can save the current one for December.

Good idea, no?

flamingspinach
Yeah! Perfect! That's just exactly what I need! :D

Michael Chandra
I support this idea. Oh, I assume you remember my screenshot site?
I uploaded the place 1 with 60 votes pic to it.

flamingspinach
Hm? What site?

Sephiroth
hey flamingspinach, where the hell do you find thhose supervillian quotes? I found the site myself a long time ago and I can't remember it.

Adamant
Originally posted by Michael Chandra
I support this idea. Oh, I assume you remember my screenshot site?
I uploaded the place 1 with 60 votes pic to it.

Screenshot site? No. Where?

flamingspinach
Check the post "Thank you, Sprite_monkey!" by me to get the site. Michael Chandra asked first. :D Oh, and what do you mean "all those"? This is the first one I've put in my sig. The other ones you remember are probably from Inuyasha's.

Summer Syn
If sprite monkey ever reads this... for what it is worth... I also support the idea...

I think too many of us missed out on at least one of the bonus movies in the past. Me, myself, I missed the 1st one... as I believe a lot of others did.

Sprite Monkey
I read this posts here, I just still haven't decided.

Tilendor
If you donate to SoM theater you can get previous movies. I've tried it, it works! The minimum to backorder a movie is $3, not much at all. Pick up change for a week and you should have it.

Also, since its very hard for flamingspinach to write the URL for www.eviloverlord.com I shall do so:
www.eviloverlord.com.
Ta-da!

flamingspinach
Sorry. Here's a more exact link: The Evil Overlord list (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html)! Don't forget to also check out the The Evil Overlord's Dungeon (http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/dungeon.html). Oh! And Star Trek Parodies! (http://www.eviloverlord.com/parodies/)!

Michael Chandra
Problem is, I don't trust netpay stuff, not with my cash, nor with my data, and my mom would kill me if I would donate without her permission.

flamingspinach
I think PayPAL is reliable, but seeing as how I don't have a credit card, it's useless to me...

Sprite Monkey
For those who don't know, paypal links to a bank account as well as a credit card. And of course, 30 some odd cents will buy you a stamp to mail me your donation through the mail (in the continental United States. I don't know how much your fuggered up foreign stamps cost! :p)

flamingspinach
Aaah, my parents supervise the mailbox. Besides, if I (being who I am) actually went and snail-mailed something, I'd get sent to the booby-hatch immediately...

Mana Boy
Donations, donations... Yeah I guess Sprite Monkey needs the money to keep his site going like that. If he didn't get more money he probably wouldn't be able to keep brining us all what we love or hate. It's a shame that the space on your server isn't unlimited and free! If it was that'd be cool. Then you'd have to register your domain name which would cost some money but not too much. Wow I blabbed quite a bit there huh? I don't do that too often...

nednjim
I think everyone will sent in a November pic should get to pick a bonus movie. I also need the first few bonus movies.

nednjim:monkey: