: new comic maker need suggestions

Pauk
basicly i'm doing a kirby sprite comic i have two characters, kirby and turby (a diffrent shade of color to kirby) i thought of turby the stupid energtic one and kirby the smart, cunning and sarcastic. More ideas please such as characters personalty's ect

acebloke
1 thing,
its eigher gunna be good, or crap
kirby proberly isnt the best thing to do
mabee if you expand the idea to all nintendo characters
yes i know its done, but just kirby might be hard

Slacker
Yeah. Proberly.

Raymond Cobbs
Mustaches on both.

acebloke
It might be better to use more than 2 characters,
as it will limit your ideas, and kill some characters off sometimes for new ones

a 3rd character might be a President Bush kirby for instance,
trying to take over the world through passive means
( did that make sense ? )

Phil
Give one of them a Scottish accent and a little sprite kilt. Scottish people are always funny

acebloke
if your gunna nick my bush idea here are another few:

Tony Blair: Gay with bush

Sadam husane ( or however you spell it ) : the most down-to-earth guy on the planet, he just does his job to feed his wife(s) and kids

Al gore: alien from parellel dimension that dribbles all the time

Tall guy with glasses wearing business suit: fills in boring comics, with useless political crap

osama bin lardin: bush's long lost brother/son/cousin ( pick one, not all 3 )

Tell me if your gunna use this stuff, cus if you aint... I will !

I'm on a roll ! need anymore ideas just ask

Raymond Cobbs
Make the other one irish, so they can fight, and drink, and then fight again.

...Man I love stereotypes.

Phil
Yeah!!! Then call it "The Super Drunken Scottish/Irish Kirby Family Variety Hour!"

acebloke
Or the SDS/IKFVH.......
wait that makes it worse....
..... I'm off now, but if anyone needs ideas for their comic
I AM THE MAN
no charge.... yet

SuperMario
Also try not to base the comics on stupid guy and smart guy. Thats been done a lot and I've seen it fail. But, of course you can add additional characters to add to the humor of those two qualities.

Then it wil open a whole new line of humor.

Oh yeah, stick with making the irish guy.

BlurryMystr
Oooh ooh then you can make him a cop and have him say thigns like "faith and begorrah ye boyos!" and make him drunk and stuff and have the other one be this Italian guy who says "mama mia!" and eats pizza all the time, or maybe French and he never bathes!

Originally posted by Pauk
More ideas please such as characters personalty's ect
If you're going to ask people to do your creative thinking for you, at least try to veil it a little better. Like maybe, "I'm stuck for ideas about personality, does anyone have any kind of suggestions?"

camkind
Originally posted by Raymond Cobbs
Mustaches on both.

Handlebar moustaches on both

Monkey
This comic could rock so so much...
That's what you get when you have a hive mind creating it.

goonigoogoo
Originally posted by camkind
Handlebar moustaches on both

And don't forget the little berets!

ESPECIALLY if they're scottish/irish

Phil
Exactly. And maybe you could work a superhero kinda angle into the Scottish guy. He could whipser a secret code into his codpiece and he could turn into SCOTSMAN!!! Defender of Golf, Drunkeness, and the Raping of Sheep!!

Pauk
thanks all this is really be useful

Raymond Cobbs
His side kick could be a sheep, that has a one word catch-phrase that it says whenever asked a question or reffered to.

Monkey
"nuggets"

camkind
And the sheep should scream "nuggets" at the most inappropriate times

acebloke
and have welsh people in it, and the sheep
get scared when they see welsh people

camkind
Nuggets!

Raymond Cobbs
This may very well be the best concept for a comic I have ever seen. Someone should give us all large sums of money to make this into a movie of some kind.

camkind
In a world where Scottish and Irish Kribys fight, to reconcile the pain of their brotherhood, where handlebar moustaches are fashionable, and berets are worn, one sheep screams "Nuggets!"

Phil
LMFAO lol lol lol lol

Oh mercy...:O_O:

jonny axx
All of these are truely wonderful ideas, truely. I was hoping to add some ideas of my own.
1. add Dig Doug. With his handy villian dispatching bicycle pump, he is ripe (hehehehe) for fart jokes. Tons of them.
2. If your going to delve into offensive stereotypes, why don't you make a third and fourth Kirby. the third can be a stupid white kid from the 'burbs who exclusively talks about video games and new movies....because theres not enough online comics about that!! Kirby 4 can be your black Kirby, and he can be a normal kirby except you can digitally add black face. And he can always eat watermellons, and fried chicken! I figure if your going to make fun of a culture you mine as well make it a big one, (big one hehehehehe get it?)
3. Since all of these people thought up your strip for you, I was wondering whos gonna draw it? Or in a sprite's case who is gonna rip it off, and type over it? hell I'm game!
4. Wouldn't it be funnier if you changed the sheep to a chicken?

camkind
I think it should stay a sheep. That way there can be many offensive jokes that reinforce negative Scottish stereotypes

Turing
Chicken Nuggets?

jonny axx
right, nuggets.
chicken nuggets

SuperMario
Put some kind of animal the sheep loves whenever he sees it.
Like a cow!

SuperMario
If this person doesn't take our ideas into consideration, we should try doing one of those storylines with multiple site things. Where different sites help create one comic.

Besides, it's basically not his idea. We created the comic, maybe we should try doing it.

BlurryMystr
Well if you're gonna do it, do it quick before that Pauk punk steals your great idea.

SuperMario
It does depend on everyone else though. I didn't help with all of it:classic:

camkind
I think this comic needs more explosions

SuperMario
Yeah, the irish cop could also build bombs. Boom!

The sheep watches in awe as a far off explosion eradicates all senses of hearing. The sheep, surviving the blow cries a triumphant 'nugget.'

SuperMario
Anyone else interested in trying that multiple site comic thing?