: Wow! My 100th post! :p

Kuro-chan
So... I have just one question to ask... just how messed up am I?

Typhin
Don't know yet. I'm still new.

--Typhin, who probably shouldn't have admitted to that... Rule #1 of joining a forum: Start posting like you've been there the whole time.

Kuro-chan
Well, it was my 100th post, but I was #100 when I did this up... Ne? Ne?

Later,

Inuyasha
Nah, your not messed up. At least not anymore then me... wait If I'm messed up then I can't see if anyone else is messed up... then my... wait I'm... but then... I need a hug.

RabidFlamingo
I'm here for you.

Typhin
Yay! Group hug! ^_^

--Typhin, who wonders what Sprite Monkey's feelings toward a hug would be.

flamingspinach
Yay, what a coincidence! This is my 200th post!

Nothing. You're my bestest best friend. :D

flamingspinach
Oh, BTW: Did you mean "straitjacket"?

Strait-jacket \Strait"-jack`et\, n. A dress of strong materials for restraining maniacs or those who are violently delirious. It has long sleeves, which are closed at the ends, confining the hands, and may be tied behind the back.

Also spelled "straightjacket", but always one word. :D

Nergulch
You're asking the guy with the Thundercats avatar if YOU'RE messed up. Hmmmm.

rob_ot3
My roomates alot worse that anyone else here.

RandomFerret
Kuro, your posts are a shining beam of joy in my miserable life of naught but pain. :angel:

I-I think I love you. I've always loved you.

- Da RF, who is definitely not about to make the same mistake as Typhin.

"And keep your foot off that blasted sommel flange!" - Panthro :jaguar:

Jemsy
*looks down at her t-shirt. It has a picture of GIR from Invader ZIM in his dog suit and he's saying "Somebody needs a hug."* Hugs for the needy? *presently hugs everyone, even if they did not want one*

Oh yeah... Kuro, since we both have issues, I think we are both clinically insane. :classic:

Billybobgeorgebob
Yeah, your weird. You pissed off my banana army. You really act and say thing crazy.

Crazy_Nekko
You do realize that a bannana army is rather pointless, Bannanas are rather soft and easy to destroy, and are only good for sooo long, And sure the animated Gif's of the bannana's are cute, but the just make the page load even slower (and If you have lame dial up like me it gets kinda annoying) COuld you maybe only have like 3 or 2 of those things instead of whatever number it is right now

Billybobgeorgebob
Never! The banana army never slows down in growth! Bananas may be soft, but so is the flesh of a human, and bananas are smarter than you think.

Crazy_Nekko
any wepon or non weapon could destroy your banana's, such as my foot *steps on the dancing bananas* see what I mean? now If you don't mind me I'm gonna got back to doing what ever it was I was doing before

Billybobgeorgebob
Waving your fan?

Fingolfin Aeros
And Lo, he of the massive post count descended unto the lowly masses and spread his wisdome, and all was good.
-Ahem-

Billybobgeorgebob
hmmm. intersting. very interesting. the interestingness of this is very.

Typhin
...Buh?

--Typhin, who probably couldn't get that many posts if one were to add up every post he's ever made to every board and forum he's ever been on.

MARKed man
Back to the point of this thread, I voted: No more messed up than everyone else here. Which is of course pretty messed up.

And by the way, I eat bananas for breakfast!

Inuyasha
I like them as a mid-day snack.

Kuro-chan
Banana split! :p End of sentence. ;)

Later,

Inuyasha
Yum Yum. On a side note, where in Ontario do you live Kuro-Chan? I go up there every few years. Tell you the turth sometimes I just want to stay up there at my Uncle's Cabin, it's right on a lake. I love it up there.

flamingspinach
...Fingolfin Aeros has visited the SoMT forum... wow...

Billybobgeorgebob
Who? Is this your messiah or something? Is he god? I hear that he can turn oil into alunimum.

flamingspinach
No, he's just this guy who visits the Cartoonists' Lounge A LOT! You almost never see him anyplace besides there and sometimes Life of Riley. I think. Did you see his post count!?

Kuro-chan
I live in the west end of Kitchener... nearby a mall, oddly enough... but they don't have Secret of Mana there, so I do not visit much. I have a friend in Waterloo who has Secret of Mana, so I visit him often... :)

Later,

Kuro-chan
Apparently, I have scared a few people lately (Something to do with Chun-Li and CPR... *shrugs shoudlers*)

Anyways, I felt like reviving this rather pointless and off-topic thread since I have created a new wave of fear around me.

... I like being evil...

BTW, I also noticed that someone atrifically inflated the "Stop scaring Sprite Monkey!!" bar... I don't think it was ever at 31 votes...

Later,

Kristian
well in some other forum iv got 1000 posts, thought still thats a little :D

RandomFerret
Monkey monkey monkey, Kuro! I'm Almond Joy!

-LaCKofpoint-

Kuro-chan
Careful. I prefer my almonds chocolate-covered. ;)

Nonetheless, I am sure I am pretty messed up.

Later,

Nergulch
So you're saying you fit in nicely.

Kuro-chan
Fit in? *ahem* FIT IN?!!!

NEVER!!! :jaguar:

*Goes around and punches holes in wall, then realizes it is not very woman-like, so she sits down to have a cup of tea and check out the latest RPG soap opera.*

Later,

Nergulch
*falls to floor unconscious* *shouldn't have sat in front of that wall*

Kuro-chan
EEK! Gomen Nasai! Gomen gomen!!!

*shakes around Nergulch to make sure he is still all right*

Wake up! >SMACK!< WAKE UP, DAMN YOU!!! >SMACK SMACK SMACK<

... Are you awake yet?

Worried,

Nergulch
Oww, oww, oooff. *bleeds from nose and mouth* ADRIANNE!!

Kuro-chan
Adrianne can't save you now! I have to take you to the hospital...
*looks around*

Um... Who knows where the closest inn is? This man needs some HP restored!

Still concerned,

Nergulch
Why are all the little birdies flying around my head?

Kuro-chan
Snacks during your journey to the hospital.

Nergulch
Woohoo, 10 consecutive messages and no one else has said a thing. This could be a record.

Kuro-chan
Well, make that 11 now, just to make things far more freaky.

... and to think, this thread is about me me me!!! It makes me feel special to know I have a whole lot of posts already! :D

Later,

Nergulch
Ever check your private messages?

Fingolfin Aeros
You're all nutz.

RandomFerret
I already covered that. See my last post.

flamingspinach
Yet again, Fingolfin Aeros has descended upon the Mana Theater forum!

Wha... huh? What am I saying? Who am I?

Typhin
Originally posted by flamingspinach
Wha... huh? What am I saying? Who am I?

Thinking of Maud, you forget everything else...

--Typhin, who doesn't like scrolls of Amnesia.

rob_ot3
Wut? Scrolls of amnesia kick butt! and if your power full enough you can make them erase only certain bits of memory! heheheh...

I voted your my bestest best friend. cus my room mate is more messed up than the reguliers to this forum put together.

BTW Kuro have you ever been to Red Pine Camp? Near Golden Lake? not to be confused with Lac d'Or?

rob_ot... Who thinks magic kicks butt!

MARKed man
The reason Kuro posted this tread was the 100th post, well this one is my 99th. Should I or should I not make a new tread to celebrate my 100 posts? :normal:

Jemsy
No, for two reasons:

1) I think it would make Sprite_monkey angry.

2) It would not be very original.

Well, that's just my two cents.

flamingspinach
Hm, I tried celebrating my 300th post with a new thread, and something happened to it. I don't know, but I think Sprite_monkey deleted it. I probably deserved it too.

RandomFerret
It's my hundred-and-oneth post. Woo. Party.
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/images/potw/winners/71_elvis-ferret.jpg
...I'm tired.

-DaR-whatever...

RabidFlamingo
My Grandma used to have a ferret.

MARKed man
Okay.... here it is....
MY 100th POST!!!!! YAAAY, go me, go me!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

By the way.....Kuro-Chan, you are cute. :D

Kuro-chan
*Ahem*

HISS!!! HISS!!! HISSS!!! Come over here so I can hurt you...

HISS!!!

RandomFerret
Kuro-chan no kawaii wa?

-RF, who honestly has no idea what he just said-

Inuyasha
Well I know kawaii means cute. Wa means about a dosen things so it's hard to say. Kuro-chan temae beki ashige MARKed man's ketsunoana. I THINK I said that right. So if I didn't feel free to enlighten me.

Kuro-chan
Heh heh... I really like you, Inuyasha. :D I would consider a date, but I don't know where you live... :cry:

And, Randomferret, what do you mean by, "Kuro-chan of cuteness is"? Please clarify... (translation of what you said)

Later,

Inuyasha
Originally posted by Kuro-chan
Heh heh... I really like you, Inuyasha. :D I would consider a date, but I don't know where you live... :cry:

I'm suddenly reminded of two things first Black mage from 8bit-Theater "I am the black mage! I cast the spells that make the peoples fall down!" To which White mage responds. "Of course you are. I'm going in here now. Please don't follow me." Then black mage says. "I think she likes me!"

Second seth saying "Chuggy mo hoggen fas!" (I've said that before. I was quite happy and surprised at the time. This is no different.)

I would consider a date as well. But I'd say it's out of the question for now. I live a good 6 hours 45 mins away.(I checked on www.yahoo.com. They have so many maps.) But if we ever get the chance. I won't be the one to say no.

(All this can also be translated to: SWEET!! :classic: )

Later.

Billybobgeorgebob
Wait, what about me. I live in rochester, and when the fast-ferry connection is complete....

Typhin
Originally posted by Inuyasha
I'm suddenly reminded of two things first Black mage from 8bit-Theater "I am the black mage! I cast the spells that make the peoples fall down!" To which White mage responds. "Of course you are. I'm going in here now. Please don't follow me." Then black mage says. "I think she likes me!"

I have that tshirt. ^_^

Originally posted by Inuyasha
Second seth saying "Chuggy mo hoggen fas!" (I've said that before. I was quite happy and surprised at the time. This is no different.)

Hm, I should probably put a different line under my avatar by now. So lazy...

--Typhin, who neither knows nor cares how many posts he has. (And yes, I'm aware that I can just look on the little sidebar to find out how many I have.)

RandomFerret
Okay, then, I knew exactly what I was saying. Who would have guessed watching all those subs would learn me Japanese!

-DaReFu!

MARKed man
What DID you say?

Inuyasha
RandomFerret? Or me?

RandomFerret
I said "Kuro-chan is of cuteness?" as in, you know, sudden realisation or something similar.
As for Inayusha, you'd have to ask him yourself. I don't speak crazy moon language.

-Da Itachi no Muyamini-

Kuro-chan
Crazy moon language? Dude... you need help. Inuyasha is a dog-demon, not some wolf-like moon maniac.

I have always had an obsession with cute puppies anyway. ;)

As for weasels... well, they always looked better in front of my car as I drive over them. :p

Later,

RandomFerret
Is that any way to thank the ferret that gave you greatness?
Peanut Butter Jelly! FREAKiN' YATTA! I should be crowned the Kind of the Interweb!

-DaReFu-sama-

Rushman2112
but humans don't get eaten for breakfast now do they.

Nergulch
Some of them. It depends on who you piss off.

Kuro-chan
What about as a bedtime snack? I, for one, have become sick of the term, "I'll eat you for breakfast!" Couldn't we save the best meal for the end, like a desert or something?

Later,

Nergulch
Oh I think we all know what you've been eating around bedtime, Kuro. ;)

RandomFerret
...Who's eating ferrets for breakfast??

Inuyasha
I'll be eating you for breakfast soon RandomFerret. Crazy moon language? Hon'in tezawari fuketsu kan sonzai soba temae RandomFerret. MEPPOU FUKETSU! Nanimonoka beki choudai temae tsuke. I hope I said that all right.

RabidFlamingo
I always wanted to learn Japanese. Theres probably a couple of sites on the web I could look for. But i'm to lazy. Makes me wonder why I even ATTEMPT at perfect grammar. I'm to lazy for that to.

MARKed man
I already learned Dutch, English, German and French.
I don't feel like learning Japanese, four languages are enough.

Kuro-chan
I prefer to look at weasel (In this case, RandomFerret) and yell out "Yakisoba!!!" while chasing it around with a giant Buster Sword.

Of course, that is just my personal hobby. You can do what you like with your free time. :p

rob_ot3
Interesting hobby... Why is it that all europeans learn so many Languages?!? I'd love to learn all those But alas, I am too lazy. Maybe in another time....

Any way look! Kuro Has allready doubled her posts and then some!

Inuyasha
Well; to each their own, Kuro-Chan. To each their own.

Kuro-chan
It doesn't beat chasing down Chocobo (Thus I call it Chocobo Ranching... heh heh) Cloud, Sephiroth and I make a good team as we chase chocobos around with our swords. Vincent and Barret are hiding in the bushes playing sniper. Cait Sith just sits on them and somehow that works... Red 13 hunts them down like a wild animal. As for the girls, they just like to sit by the campfire and do nothing, which I would prefer doing, but somebody has to help out the boys when it comes to ranching chocobos. :)

Later,

Inuyasha
I always thought of Barret as more of a weapons platform then a sniper, but whatever. I like to breed chocobo's more then catch them. Then I take them down to the track and race them after I've feed them lots of sylkis greens. All my Gold Chocobos are undefeated.

RabidFlamingo
If I learned Japanese, and I had money, then I could import games STRAIGHT from Japan.

If I had money, a Volkswagen Bug with hydrolic pumps (New kind), I could do somersaults down the street. I could do bunny-hops over speed bumps and curbs.

Man, I need money.

MARKed man
If I had godlike powers, I would rule the world.

RandomFerret
That's pretty damn lame, MARK. It would be a lot funnier and still rude to say something like "Yeah, and if I had wings I wouldn't have to haul that ladder to your mom's bedroom window every night." The point is to be as creative as possible in everything you do.

-DaRF du Lac-

MARKed man
Blah, I don't have much time to be creative.
But your right, this was pretty lame...

How's this then:
If I could see the future, I could have escaped the men in white

If I had godlike powers, I would be the pancakes instead of the pancakes of SoMT

good enough? :Puzzled:

rob_ot3
If I had...

hold on give me a sec....

If I had...

*no that's not it*

I got it!!!

If I I had a brain I could think of a good one!

Billybobgeorgebob
If I had sanity, I would have stopped posting a long time ago!:jester:

Nergulch
But if Jade and that mysterious man who's been helping me are the same person, then that means...... OH GOD NO!!!

Ralvuimago
100 posts. Well it finally happed for me too. But enough about me, lets talk about you...

flamingspinach
Wow, a Nu! Don't forget to make it transparent! ^_^

Lord Vader
Strange, but even though I've only been here 2 days and this is only my third post, I feel like I've known all of you forever...
ACK! *Getting off on some crazy tangent about deep thoughts and crap like that...*
Phew, never mind. I don't think you are messed up at all Kuro. I think we are all simply trying to have fun (except probably MARKed...I really think he's messed up). I'm probably gona start learning Japanese next year anyway, I don't know why I didn't try to learn it earlier. I've always wanted to learn it...
ACK! *Again, getting off on some tangent...*
And anyways MARKed, Ruling the Universe in MY job:devil: :devil: :devil: . However, in order to obtain complete control, I will need more troops, perhaps some bananas:banana: :banana: :banana: ...
ACK! *Tangent again*
It just hit me too, why I don't see Sprite_Monkey posting on this board more often...
OK, I'm gona stop now, before I can't stop myself from ranting on off on some crazy tangent about my deep thoughts (and they are REALLY deep). I'll cyaz all later.

Peace Out

Lord Vader

MARKed man
Originally posted by (the foolish) Lord Vader
except probably MARKed...I really think he's messed up

Yes, I'm messed up. So? Got a problem with that?

Lord Vader
Lol, never mind, I think we are all messed up a bit in our own ways. No harm intended. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

Peace Out

Lord Vader

MARKed man
Originally posted by (the not very smart) Lord Vader
And anyways MARKed, Ruling the Universe in MY job:devil: :devil: :devil: .

Just wanted to say that I don't care about ruling the universe. I said I would rule the world, Not the whole universe. How can you rule something that big? Ruling a world is already a lot of work.

Lord Vader
Wow, only three days and I am alredy despised by someone:disappoin ...... Must be a new record for me:hurt: ......
Really, I meant no ill will.

Peace Out,

Lord Vader

MARKed man
I don't despise you, I just wanted to make fun of you.
That's just my kind of humor....

Lord Vader
Ahhhh...... I see......