: 100

The Unknown Comic
Hey, I'm at comic #100!:banana:

BlurryMystr
/me gets his celebrate on

coinilius
Congratulation!:applause:

Ronson
That's no surprise. You're comic is excellent. I check it as often as I can!
:applause:

Ronson
I mean "Your", not "You're".

Dang! I'm a doofus.
:Puzzled:

Czarland Junky
Awesome! I vote when I can.

Raymond Cobbs
Yay for Centennials!!

Moony
Yippee!!! (Doesn't mention what VSCAR is right now, or what it was a couple months back) Congrats! I remembered the feeling I got when I got on the Top 150.. it must be simular to yours (I just wish people actually read my comic, tho)

The Unknown Comic
Thank u one and all. It's a bittersweet symphony. Still more hurdles ahead. Much more work awaiting.:Party:

freemo
Awesome work, I just found the site today, but I've been reading though some of the archive and I love 'em. Congrats on the century. :)

Turing
I just thought I'd bring this thread back from the third page, mostly because...

I, too, have reached my 100th comic. :)

*dance of joy and spinach*

camkind
Congratulations!!!!!

kms007
Congrats on hitting the BIG 1-0-0! :) Looking forward to the next hundred! :)

Bob

Player M
Thats great news for you, but I've got even better news for me! I'm #80 ba-hoo-ya-huh.

Turing
Rub it in, why don't you.

Just kidding. :p Congrats. I'm struggling at the bottom.

BlurryMystr
I'm on #52 tomorrow. Yayyy.

Litazia Tanxashira
I'm somewhere over 100... haven't been counting...

goonigoogoo

I feel so old

Ronson
I think I'm probably in the high 1000s. :)

How do you know what your rank is if you aren't in the top 150?

kms007
I'm on # 420. Whew! Looks like I have a lot more to do to catch up to ya, Ronson! :)

Bob

kms007
By the way, I really enjoy your "The Gods of Arr-Kelaan" series. So much so, that I'm going to give it a plug on the PC Weenies mailing list!
When does the next installment come out?

Bob

Ronson
Originally posted by kms007
By the way, I really enjoy your "The Gods of Arr-Kelaan" series. So much so, that I'm going to give it a plug on the PC Weenies mailing list!
When does the next installment come out?

Bob

Thank's for your interest, Bob.

Though it may be rude to post a message completely self serving in the middle of the thread for the wonderful comic Blue Moon, I'm going to do it because I'm shameless.

As you may know, I'm posting TGOA one day at a time on http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Gods_Of_ArrKelaan/ every day. I started with the beginning of the new series (Volume III). I will be posting the last page of issue 2 tomorrow. Then I will post the 9 pages of issue 3 from 12-08-02 to 12-16-02. That will be it for the reruns.

Starting on 12-17-02, I'll start posting issue 4 (which will be all new stuff), a page a day until I posted all nine pages. Then I'll post those pages on my site all in a bundle. I'm hoping that this way people have 2 ways to read TGOA - a page at a time or all at once. So, in summary, new stuff starts getting posted on 12-17-02. The entire issue will be up on 12-26-02 (unless the holidays slow me down a bit).

By that point, Issue 5 should be being loaded on DrunkDuck a page at a time, and 9 days after that, I'll bundle that.

After that, I'm going to have to slow down a bit. I envision 2 pages a week, one issue a month. It's possible I'll be ahead enough to do issue 6 every day, but I'm not counting on it.

When I do slow down, you can check my daily strip which will run without stopping until May. It's called "Drawing From Life" and it was originally published in my local paper from 1993-1995. I'm publishing 2 strips a day. It's hand lettered, and there's only 1 odd character in it (if you don't count me :)), but I loved doing it,and some may like it.

Okay, enough tooting my own horn. I just read some of your strips and I think they're very impressive. I hope to start going through them in ernest when I get home.

READ BLUE MOON! READ BLUE MOON! READ BLUE MOON! READ BLUE MOON! READ BLUE MOON! READ BLUE MOON!

Ronson
Hey! Want to hear how stupid I am? I've been reading this post this whole time thinking that Blue Moon meant he was #100 on the top 150 Top Web Comics List. And to add more idiocy to stupidity, I thought people who were posting their numbers knew where they were ranked on the list as well.

So when I said the high 1000s, I meant that my strip was pretty low in ratings.

I'm sorry I'm an idiot.

I DO have over 160 pages of TGOA available, and at least a dozen DFL strips up by now, but I'm no where near 1000.

I have to go look up an embarrassed or ashamed smiley...

:wstupid: That's not bad...should say "I am stupid"
:errr: .. that's better
...No, here we go: :doh: :O_o: :drunk: :Puzzled: :(

kms007
No worries, Ronson. ;)

It'd be nice to see the full ranking, though. I'm sure PC Weenies is waaaay down there. :)

and, thanks for the kudos! :)

Bob