: Shirts???

Beeslo
Are we ever gonna have any shirts to buy? Those would sell like hotcakes...ohhh better yet.....if they smelled like hot cakes...(thanks for that link to HSR, hilarious)....
Shirts would kick so much ass.....if only they were made (hotcake smell optional)

Oh well,
Rock on Mac and Erik!

Beeslo:rock:

:wstupid:

Beeslo
And for those of you who did not know what "HSR" was...it is the funniest web comic (Bill and Erik coming in a close 2nd) ever. HomeStarRunner.com

Beeslo

:banana:

:wstupid:

erikhorn
maybe sometime bill and erik can have new animation every week, like homestar. That would be super fantastic.

mac b
thank you i will rock on, and maybe erik can skank on or "groove on" but i'm not so sure he can rock. i don't know erik, do you rock. you better say yes (insert homer simpson threatning noise and fist shake here)

maybe this should have been a poll. as for t-shirts check out the new t-shirt thread.

erikhorn
Oh I rock alright, and when I rock, I rock out. Though tonight I'm gonna class it up some with my lady friend at the David Holland Quintet show. Jazz. Yeah.

Oh, mac likes Maladroit, and then he implies I do not rock.......(interesting)

Weezer died in a plane crash after pinkerton and now evil robot weezer has taken their place with inferior rocking.

pink skivvies
Bah! You speak such blasphemy! True, true, Pinkerton is their best album, and the Green one was not so great, but Maladroit is way up there on the goodness scale!

I'm a huge weezer fan, by the way, and I'm uh, just a wee bit defensive of their awesomeness.

erikhorn
i actually haven't even listened to all of maladroit, we couldn;t even get through the first 3 songs, and decided it was best to just turn off the evil robot weezer, and pop in the old plane crash victim weezer albums.

Good Weezer replacements: The Rentals (Matt Sharp rocks, and was the reason Weezer was so good), Nerf Herder (Who i saw recently with my friend frank, They rocked), and Ozma.

erikhorn
I think Matt Sharp may have eaten the rest of the band after the plane crash, and therefore survived to record Rentals cds.

mac b
yes pinkerton was great, and yes the green album was disappointing but maladroit rocks! i think you're being a bit too fanboy-ish with your weezer there easy-e.

also, jazz is good but jazz does not rock. beeslo keeps telling us to rock on and i haven't seen you play air guitar or air bass once.

last night i bare-knuckle boxed a boa constrictor. sure, that's a lie but it's a rockin lie! isn't that all that matters?

MamboClown
i miss the good weezer. the blue albulm was awesome, pinkerton just rocked my motherfucking socks, and then green albulm came and... well... it was COMPLETE shit. i havent heard maladroit though i've heard its a bit better than green

pink skivvies
But But!!!! The first 3 songs on Maladroit are the worst! It's the rest of the album that's good-weezer-reminiscent!

erikhorn
i air drum and air trumpet all the time.......

i think benny goodman rocks and i'll box the ears of the man who tells me otherwise.

i gave mac his first pixies cd, which guarantees that i do in fact....rock out.