: This is bad

Moony
Me + No Access to Home Comp = No updates

Yup, I can't access my comp. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but as for now, no updates will come. I'll still be in the forums in sometimes in the chat (those I can access from school), but this is why I haven't updated.

Beta
These things happen. I'm still votin' for yer comik, tho. ;)
Good luck!

Moony
News: Deku has 3 reviews to go up and I'll be able to update soon

More: NEW MONTH!!!!! Keep voting!!

Beta
AYE, AYE, CAPTAIN!! *clicks furiously*

Night the Hedgehog
awww....nuh updates....waaahhh...

Moony
I updated today before you made this post...

Night the Hedgehog
...and...?

Moony
Which means you didn't check before you made the post :'(

Nice Chu Chu, btw.

Beta
Fan Comics, eh? I'll see what I can throw together. Is png-format acceptable? Jpeg is too blurry, and Gif can alter the colors sometimes. (If not, it's not too much of a problem.)

Moony
PNG is ok, but I'll convert it to a clean GIF if it's close to 256 colors.

Rabi-en Rose
How long has it been since I last log on and something? a month? two months? Hsu doesn't know... I can do some comics... If I only had a program that would make me make them... and I know I should be doing those MoonDragon sprites ^_^;; ... I am working on a new sprite... The character doesn't my... It's my friend... Her name is call "Rabid"... She part Hedgie, Vamp, and Fox... You want piccy? Here you go http://strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/DarknessFlash/fullsize/Rabid+Hedgefox.jpg .... http://strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/DarknessFlash/fullsize/RabidDress.jpg^_^;;
Somebody wanna try to do sprites of this fine hedgie?

Also please remember DO NOT steal them images without asking me and also don’t say it’s yours!!!!

Rabid Hedgie
Well.. anyways.. those piccies=mine.. Eh.. yeah.. the bottom one I dun like that much.. but.. err.. yeah. 'Tis Rabid Hedgie.. or rather, Rabid HedgeFox.. And.. um.. if you DID want to make me a nice spritesheet or something, stripes/eyes are sorta of aqua-ish blue.. Black fur.. usually a purpleish shade of eyeshadow.. and.. any clothes or colores you want... Wings.. um.. black, I guess.. with the inside maybe the same color or a darker shade of the stripe color... I'm not even sure of how my own character's supposed to look... x.x oi vey..

But you're welcome to, if you ever have the time. ^-^;
Thanks! =P

JiveMasterTH
nice comic ^-^

Moony
Thx, Jive

Rabid: If I ever gett sprites, I'll get Rabid into the comic, and, if I get them soon, I'll work her into the next plot.

Rabi-en Rose
I asked Rabid about the sprites some thing ago.. She told me she isn't really done with them..