: The Banna Wars!

Billybobgeorgebob
Hello, I'm home. Now, I'm actually thinking about starting a sprite comic called the BANANA WARZ! Ok, will anyone support me? Atleast link me or somthing along those lines? I'll have the adress to my site up by atleast tomorow. Ok?

flamingspinach
Hm. Where will the sprites come from? What will the sprite comic be about? Static or dynamic (still or animated)? If it's better than mediocre, I'll link to it. I'm looking for links as well.

flamingspinach
Also... what's with the multiple (mostly incorrect) spellings of "banana"? You have banna, bannana, bananna, bannan, etc. ???

Billybobgeorgebob
Umm..... umm.... Moving on, .:rolleyes:

Starting comic, template made. And its going to be still, not enough moneyz for Flash. And currently It's in MS Paint, because thats the system I know best how to use.

flamingspinach
Well? The sprites? Where do they come from? Do you make them?

Billybobgeorgebob
Um. I use all my sprites from here (http://www.psyguy.com) (expect for the bannanas, which I get from here) but as long as I give credit for them, the owner for that site allows people to use them.

Jemsy
Do I get to be in the comic? I didn't do much, but I did step on a few of the yellow beasts yesterday. :D Isn't that enough?

Billybobgeorgebob
Ok, I'll make guest apearences of everyone who participated in the banana wars. When? I don't know. Where? I don't know. Why? I'll know as soon as I figure out the where and the when. If you can send me a sprite sheet (custom made if you want) it would make my job a hellava lot easier.

Jemsy
Eh, you can use my avatar if it's convenient...

Billybobgeorgebob
Ok, but remember, your not going to get a huge part with only one sprite. And people, i discovered that im not going to use the web site BananaWars.Com (http://www.bananawars.com) . Yes, it was taken, I'm surprized. Not that it was taken, but whats on the site. :errr:

Jemsy
But I don't know how to make sprites :cry: If I did, I might make one that looked like me, maybe. I wasn't expecting a large part, though, because all I did was step on a few of the bananas. They taste not good to me.

Sephiroth
It sounds like a really good Idea. I would link it from my page once it's up. Let me know on progress pelase.

Billybobgeorgebob
The progres is... ITS READY FOR PUBLIC VIEWING! it is a VERY beta stage though, but there is one comic on it. Heres the link:

http://www.geocities.com/billybobgeorgebob/

oh, and thats my army of bananas on the 2nd page.

flamingspinach
You mean, how to rip sprites? Or how to 'homebrew" them? Ripping is easy (for SNES games): First, make sure to turn the screenshot file format as PNG. Then, just go to where the person is doing what you want them to (after turning off all the backgrounds), then hit F1, and Save Screenshot. If you want to take a sequence, you can use Increase Without Screenshot and Take Screenshot and Increase. Then go into MS Paint (or Gimp or whatever Macs have) and fill the background with a solid color. Then, go to Microsoft Photo editor and set the transparency, then save. Most sprites for characters are less than 1K. Cool! :D

Inuyasha
Let me say this. Oh my god. On a side note I might send you a sprite, they are very hard to get though.

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Inuyasha
Let me say this. Oh my god.

What does that mean. Is Oh my god positive or negetive? You hate it don't you. YOU HATE IT. *Goes running like a hormone filled 14year old girl up to his room crying all the way*:p ok, but seriously, like it or don't like it.

Inuyasha
Originally posted by BillyBobGeorgeBob
Goes running like a hormone filled 14 year old girl up to his room crying all the way*

Well like it, just really, really suprised. And Goes running like a hormone filled 14 year old girl up to his room crying all the way. Umm girl and his room?

Ninja powers :ninja: pick up these things.

Jemsy
Well, I don't own any ROMs, so I don't know how to rip sprites. I would not know how to make them either. They look pretty though...

Billybobgeorgebob
I was using a figure of speach. Ever seen the simpsons? Homer does that alot.

Inuyasha
Yes, I know. But still.

And I wanted to share this pic with someone.

http://web.utk.edu/~bborchar/episodes/episode5/eps5_25.jpg

This isn't what you think it is. Unless you've seen the show and you know.

Typhin
Originally posted by Inuyasha
Well like it, just really, really suprised. And Goes running like a hormone filled 14 year old girl up to his room crying all the way. Umm girl and his room?

Ninja powers :ninja: pick up these things.

http://venusenvy.keenspace.com/ ?

--Typhin, who thinks that he just might be reading too many online comics after all... ^_^;;

RabidFlamingo
This isn't what you think it is. Unless you've seen the show and you know.

Its a pair of Lybians!!! Wait, we went through this before, Inuyasha is a guy... Gaaahhh!! CONFUSION OVERLOAD BRAIN!

Billybobgeorgebob
Ok. Anyho, what do you think of my site.

http://www.geocities.com/billybobgeorgebob/

Inuyasha
I like it, the Protoss are there.

rob_ot3
I agree protoss kick butt, but I play better as terran.... Hehehe if it weren't for mega money maps my roommate would be dead when he played them....

ummmm....Hail the Banana
Republic!!!

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic up. That makes a total of 3. Arn't I soo giving?

The Savage Lady
if you have kazaa you can download whole programs and cracks for flash. Its all free too =D

Kuro-chan
OMG!!! I can't believe I missed this excitement!!!

I have looked through the comics. I got a good laugh at them all, but it was easy to tell that they were all .jpg format.

*Don't forget about the adventures of Kuro-chan and his obsessions with Banana splits :)*

Later,

Billybobgeorgebob
They were in JPEG format because its the best quality that !@#$!$#@! geocites accepts. Sorry people, but until i find another domain, JPEG FOR ALL!

Oh, and kurochan, i found the perfect sprite sheet to match your avatar. And in episode 3, thats an example of a weapon from the banana army.

RandomFerret
Good work, and good luck, guy! I had meant to make a sprite comic at one point (hence my lovely custom avatar here), but never got to doing it. One of my ferrets is named Billy Bob, and even though I don't play favourites, he's always been my favourite. So if you fail, it will reflect poorly on my favourite and make me very angry. I hope your comic really takes off, for your sake.

-Da RF-

Billybobgeorgebob
Eeep. Well, anyways, I made another comic. Soon I'm probably going to use up my brand-witch. Anyways, theres a guest in this comic, can you guess who it is (hint: her name is in it)

Inuyasha
Poor Bananas, up there all alone on Mt. Woe where the Giga Gaia was before Chrono killed him and saved Melchoir. All the way back in 12,000 BC also know as The Dark ages. Good going Kuro-Chan! Wait a minute, Mt. Woe was destroyed when it crashed into the ocean. Something isn't right here.

MARKed man
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (CHOKE, GURGLE, cough cough) ehm, sorry 'bout that. Man that was good, haven't laughed like that since I saw SoMT for the first time. (Luigi: I thought I told you to get of my lawn). Keep up the good work!

Billybobgeorgebob
Oh, and I have just got photoshop. YAAY! You know why the yay? Yay means that I can save in JPEG format without the discoloration! See the comics the way they were ment to be seen. I've used a little photoshop magic on them, and all the comics are 100% true to color (except #3 and #5, I don't have the un-warped copies of them).

rob_ot3
???? chronnotrigger ???? AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! My demented roomate won't stop playing that game ahhhh!!!!

Sweet commics needs more starcraft.

Billybobgeorgebob
New batch of comics. Yay. God I need a life. Wait, I rented metroid prime. I go play now. I've gone insaine!

Inuyasha
Wow. I mean that's just............................. wow. I never thought anything could be so conjarbuled. On a side note Chrono Trigger AND StarCraft in one comic. It's hit new heights.

Nergulch
I go away for the weekend and look at all I've missed. Sheesh.

Inuyasha
That's why you don't leave for the weekend.

Billybobgeorgebob
That one comic with all the junk thrown together... that was from after I did those bazilion note cards. But, I'm sane again. Did you like that comic though? It's the most random thing I have done.

Everybody should go visit this site (http://fireflower.keenspace.com/)(For new people here, that is not my comic,this is (http://www.geocities.com/billybobgeorgebob)). Funniest... thing... ever! Mario is dumber than seth in this comic. lol lol lol

flamingspinach
Whoa... DAMN MY NONEXISTENT RESIDENT INTERNET CONNECTION! I'm only on this forum on weekdays, as you may have noticed, AND I MISSED ALL THIS! It's a nice comic. Rather strange, though... I guess you're going for random, not humor... But it's good anyway. :D I may link to it...

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by flamingspinach
I guess you're going for random, not humor...

WHAT!? You... think... I'm... not... funny!? DOOAHH!!!!:angry: When I get home today, I'm making a comic that will change your mind. A mind changing comic I will make. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahha!:Ogre:

rob_ot3
*wispers* I think he's had a bit too much sugar recently...

Anyway I agree you need a bit more plot and humour but otherwise it's very good.

flamingspinach
Eh... it's not that I don't think it's funny, I just think it lacks "traditional" humor, i.e. cleverness. It's just so random that it makes you burst out laughing. Kinda like Bob and George... hey wait, Bob and George are part of you username! ?

Billybobgeorgebob
Cleaver...Humor? I don't know the meaning of it (I hate it).

flamingspinach
That would be "clever humor", not "cleaver humor". "Cleaver humor" is when people get killed by pendulums and such... :D

Jemsy
I just looked at comic 6 and I saw.... ME!!! NARF! Well, it was my avatar at least. *does the monkey*

flamingspinach
Dammit, I can't see the comics: they're too big for the poor doddering proxy to handle... Yes, that's a word.

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Jemsy
I just looked at comic 6 and I saw.... ME!!! NARF!

Well, that was the idea. No, actually, thats someone who looks excatly like you and acts exactly like you and sounds exactly like you so :shhh:. Ok, I'm only kidding.

RandomFerret
Hey BBGB, yano what you should do? You should link to the comic in your signature. Because I'm sick of seeing the same damn bananas alla time!!

-Da RF-

flamingspinach
Yeah, like me! ^_^ (wow, I used the Chibi Smile. I never use the Chibi Smile!)

Billybobgeorgebob
The banana army is not pleased with this, but submits to peer pressure.

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic with a guest! And now, introducing.... COMMENTARIES! I take advantage of mouse holdovers, so I filled them up with my comments!

Inuyasha
Wow. For three reasons.
(1) I haven't seen Alexzander from FF6 in a long time.
(2) I haven't seen the Crocamire From Super Metriod in a long time.
(3) I'm in one! And they are so going to die.

Billybobgeorgebob
As I said, I watch the series also. SIT BOY!

Inuyasha
Nice try, only Kagome can do that. You should know better. Next time I'll use my Flying Blade Blood Claws on you.

RabidFlamingo
Flying Blade Blood Claws

Thats a funny name.

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by RabidFlamingo
Flying Blade Blood Claws

Thats a funny name.

You mean like Rabid Flamingo? (ohh, that was creative)

And just because I feel like it, im going to tell the whole joke in episode 9. Ahem

A man visits the procologiest one day for an appointment. During the exam, the procologiest laughs to himself and the man asks "Whats wrong". And so the proctologiest says "Sorry, inside joke".

Kuro-chan
Look, I don't know about you, but unless I have an "Ancient" spell ready to use, I do not want to tackle a rabid flamingo... those things are nasty peckers when rabid. Plus, there is the problem with catching rabies, ending up in a hospital and possibly dying. I am allergic to HP depletion, so I choose to play it safe. :)

Later,

Kuro-chan
Wow! I got a good look at your 9 comics, Mr. Ogre, and I have to say I had a good laugh. Your sense of humor is most interesting... and I enjoy the references to so many different video game out there! :)

Later,

rob_ot3
BTW your counter on your front page screwed up...

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Kuro-chan
I enjoy the references to so many different video game out there!

Well, when you do nothing But play video games....

MARKed man
About the banana warz, a little more war and a little less banana's please!

RandomFerret
..You know what? I was wrong. Put them back.

-DaRF-

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by MARKed man
About the banana warz, a little more war and a little less banana's please!

.... Your right; ok, i'll work on a war comic right now. Untill then, let Mr. Giggles enertain you :bunny:.

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic! And a side note: who here ever wanted to do that to Flamming-spinich?

Inuyasha
Poor Fs. The sub from Mega Man X! Go far and wide but I still know.

RabidFlamingo
pp! Your right! That IS the sub from Megaman X! How could I have not noticed? HAVE I LOST MY BRAIN?!

MARKed man
to think I caused blasphemy. I AM good!

Kuro-chan
If you are looking for a graphic so you can blow up my avatar, just grab Angela from SD3. The graphics I use for my avatar I made from scratch (re-drawn, revamped version of her for me. ^__^ V )

Also, you cannot possibly be playing video games ALL the time right? I mean, you have to eat, sleep, use the washroom, have showers... and of course, you visit this forum and you make comics, so you could not possibly be playing games all the time... :p

Later,

Billybobgeorgebob
Show...er? I play lots of video games, but of corse I take all of lifes necesities (except hygine).

MARKed man
figures....

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic for turkey day! Flamming Spinich once again stars in it.

MARKed man
I changed my avatar so you can use it. Make it good, or else....

Inuyasha
Hey look at that it's Iris from Mega Man X4.

Billybobgeorgebob
Hmm. Theres somthing wrong here.... SM deleated my thread comparing the flying pickles to my banana army... are they related?

Sprite Monkey
First, they are not related. I have a thing with pickles.

Second, I already said I am sick of off topic posts, pointless polls, stupid threads and you. Get the f%$king hint. :flaming:

RabidFlamingo
Hey look at that it's Iris from Mega Man X4.

%$#*!!! You beat me to it Inuyasha! One of these days!!! *Raises fist*

Someones going to be bitten:evil:

MARKed man
Hmm, what are banana's gonna gain from destroying the world With atomic power? Rule over a radioactive wasteland?

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Sprite Monkey
Get the f%$king hint. :flaming:

Oh ok, I'll be more cooperative with your rules from now on. (apparently disobeying them does nothing for relationships)

MARKed man
:banana::hammer:

GOT ONE!

Man, those banana's are taking over this forum!

Billybobgeorgebob
Ok, so I haven't made a comic today. So sue me. I clearly stated on my page that I make comics whenever I feel like it, but i'm making a comic right now. Until then, heres something weird that i found on a Japanese web site (I now know that all Japanese are obsessed with chibi-dinosaurs and soccer(football))

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic! Luigi and Minotaur are back!

rob_ot3
ONE WORD....SWEEEEEEET.

MARKed man
This one was really good, keep up the good work.
(Next time you need permission before using my text)

Billybobgeorgebob
(Next time you need permission before using my text)

Your text? Your text!? YOUR TEXT!? GAAAHHHH *head explodes from overload of brain*

Oh wait, THAT text. Well.... does it really matter THAT much to you?

rob_ot3
Generaly forum posts are free game to be used in many mediums. That is unless that particular quote was originaly from a book or something. And... I forgot what I was about to say.... I sure it was important.... oh well,
LLTBA

Billybobgeorgebob
New comic! This one was created by an ingenius me!

MARKed man
does it really matter THAT much to you?
Well, I like to make some profits on the few good ideas I have.
:deal:

ah well, at least you mentioned my name (MARX man?) so I'll leave it with a warning:
Beware, I'll sue you next time!

Kuro-chan
Um... unless you plan to spend massive amounts of cash and hire lawyers, I suggest you drop this.

I mean, is this the global way of looking at things? Someone else uses your idea for something non-profit related and that gives you every excuse you need to chase after them? I have always hated that system.
People have used my work on many occasions and I am flattered that they would do that. I have never chased after someone who using an original midi I made, a piece of art I have drawn or something I said.
Of course, maybe that is my view on things because I was raised in Canada.

Later,

Inuyasha
I agree with you Kuro-Chan, if someone used something of mine I'd first be happy that someone liked it enough to use it, now I would like it if they had an asterisk to say I made it, but if they didn't I wouldn't harass them about it.

flamingspinach
Everything I do is free for anyone to use. Pretty much. :D It would be nice if they thanked me, but that's enough.

MARKed man
:ermm:
I was joking! Did you guys really thought I expected money for my posts?

Billybobgeorgebob
I know you were joking. Besides, even if you do want to sue me, that would be almost impossable. International law prohibits one person from suing another person in different countries for a crime this un-serious. Also, I read in newsweek thatt thought can not be copywrited.

Inuyasha
MY PRECIOUS THOUGHTS NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RandomFerret
The PTB have been copywriting my thoughts for years! I thought up 'Survivor' eight years ago, man!
Of course, back then then the prize was a boat off the island, and the challenges were a bit more dangerous, and the only contestants were people I didn't like. But it's the same basic thing.

-DaRF

Billybobgeorgebob
I had a random burst of thought. It's not related anyways to banana warz, and its done in paint, so here you go. (don't ban me SM)

rob_ot3
hmmm interesting.... I'm still wondering what those pickles did...

flamingspinach
New comic for turkey day! Flamming Spinich once again stars in it.

I resent that. :flaming:

Billybobgeorgebob
And he finally reads the archives! Lets give a round of aplause to the man who makes his button at the end of his comics too damn huge!

Billybobgeorgebob
Nooooooooo! My thread is slipping into the abyss that is the online forum. Must... Keep... Posting....

No new comic right now. I've been experincing the joys of life. I'll make one soon though.

Kuro-chan
Well, maybe if you posted some new comics instead of passing out around me all the time, maybe more people will continue to post on your thread. :)

Later,

flamingspinach
And he finally reads the archives! Lets give a round of aplause to the man who makes his button at the end of his comics too damn huge!

It's damn huge because there's usually an Easter Egg hidden somewhere on it. IN YOUR FACE!!

Billybobgeorgebob
BAH! No creative juices. Theres only one thing to do to refill them: watch Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life. You haven't lived untill you see that move (I think random ferret would love a movie that random).

RandomFerret
Of course I would! Why else would I have it on VHS and DVD?

flamingspinach
Hey, BillyBobGeorgeBob, why don't you join the TWC? I mean, you already have seven times as many comics as I do (albeit not animated), and I've joined! Plus, that way, you can link to http://www.topwebcomics.com/vote.php?Action=Out&ID=BWars so that you can track hits with the votes stats counter.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm saying all this, and you're probably thinking that I have an ulterior motive.

Well, I do! That way you can get your OWN forum! Yeesh... :D

Billybobgeorgebob
My comic isn't quite ready to be on TWC. I will post it on, but I would have a more "public friendly" comic (no inside jokes about this forum)

rob_ot3
Originally posted by RandomFerret
Of course I would! Why else would I have it on VHS and DVD?

That is Random...

rob_ot...changing the past one post at a time

RandomFerret
'Ramdom??' What in the hell is Ramdom? Is that like sheep'loving', only submissive? That's sick!

-DaRF-

rob_ot3
I have no Idea what your talking about...

"That was not a typo you just saw..." *waves hand jedi like*

BTW I showed the clip to people in my dorm... They won't stop saying "peanutbutterjelly! peanutbutterjelly!"

RandomFerret
I like to make a difference. :D

flamingspinach
Believe me, you do. :D

Can anyone tell me why I use :D so much?

Billybobgeorgebob
Yay. After a looong break, I finally UPDATED WITH OF A COMIC! *holds a little parade with his bananas* Another Cameo, but this is a shorter comic.

Inuyasha
Banana Wars is the most mest-up, backwards confusing, weird, strange, bizarre, bewildering, incomprehensible, uncanny, outlandish, odd comic I've ever seen. But it's still good. Now my head hurts. Kuro-Chan; I need some more huggles.

flamingspinach
D00d, you should check out SoI...

RandomFerret
I'm a star.

MARKed man
Why can't I be a star?! *hitting his agent with a club*

Kuro-chan
Kuro-Chan; I need some more huggles.

Okay!!! *Gives Inuyasha much needed huggles*:bunny:

I know... BBGB's comics can be quite... different, but we are regulars of SoMT. We should be rather used to "different" ;)

Later,

Billybobgeorgebob
Why can't I be a star?! *hitting his agent with a club*

Because... truth is... I DON'T LOVE YOU!

My god, that was the gayist thing I had ever said (no one bring up the continue the story thing). But the reason why you haven't been used is because I haven't felt like using you. I don't have enough information about your character to use it adiquetly.

rob_ot3
Head....about to explode...organs ruptured....bones liquified....spleen...still unaccounted for....Only huggles can fix...pain.... *flops down to floor*

(This moment is brought to you by 8-bit theatre)

MARKed man
Well, hurry up BBGB and go get info on my character cause my agent can't take much more. Not that you care but he does.
:boxing: take that, stupid agent!

Typhin
Originally posted by rob_ot3
Head....about to explode...organs ruptured....bones liquified....spleen...still unaccounted for....Only huggles can fix...pain.... *flops down to floor*

(This moment is brought to you by 8-bit theatre)

Silly robot, your artifical steel body can't feel huggles! *all laugh, 60's-Sitcom-style*

--Typhin, who couldn't resist that one, sorry. ^_^;;

Billybobgeorgebob
I know this is the LAST place to say this, but...

I have NOT had a good day. It started out in a leg injury in Gym Class because my volleyball team SUX! I now have a strained tendon on my left leg. The Sims Online play test that I ordered doesn't work, and Go-Zilla fucked up my computer. I am not in a good mood, but I shall make a comic anyways.

Billybobgeorgebob
Ok, I made the comic. God... I was in a bad mood when I posted that. But I'm not as stressed anymore.

flamingspinach
BBGB? Could you do me (and about 1952 other people or maybe more) a huge favor and make a smaller version of your comics so that we can see them at school? I can see a total of about 2 of your comics. :(

Billybobgeorgebob
*Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp*Ok, I did it. I made a low-grade archives. Took me lots of work, and god that was a lot of work. I'll go pass out now

RandomFerret
But the reason why you haven't been used is because I haven't felt like using you. I don't have enough information about your character to use it adiquetly.

Exqueeze me? A bacon powder? The only characterization you gave me was my sig line! :Pirate:

But I can understand your position. If I became a character in your little comic I'd take it over in two updates.

-DaRF Vader-

Kuro-chan
HA HA HA!!!

Weasel got blown away! Weasel got blown away!!! (But they did not show it since it would have been too graphic) :D

Later,

MARKed man
WHAT THE? You call that a fight? You fired a missile! Thank god for my mighty armor. When I have landed I'll be back, I swear! Dead to all banana's! :flaming:

by the way, you were to late. My agent is now dead. :dead:

Billybobgeorgebob
First of all, It wasnt a missile, It was tons and tons of gun-fire. If you recall, your avatar noticed the Arbrator, not a missile fireing ship. If you play starcraft, you would actually get this joke, otherwise don't bother reading that comic.

Second of all, The reason why you died so fast was I held a small grudge when I made that comic. I had to reconstruct your entire avatar (jpeg, why must it be a JPEG!?). That was not a fun experience, so I let you suffer as well.

Third of all, you were supposed to have a rotting corpse there. I got to lazy, and diddn't draw your bullet-ridden corpse. Remember: I was not in a good mood when I made that comic.

MARKed man
machinegunfire with a "blam"??
I have never heard of such a thing.

But now that there isn't a corps the ending remains unclear.....
So let's just say I survived the battle, okay?

Kuro-chan
Okay. Excuse me for saying this, but I think it is rather neat to see some of these avatars get blown to pieces by irrelevant Starcraft ships and other misc. characters pulled from other various websites. Come on, it is not everyday I get a decent laugh from a comic and BBGB knows how to hit my spot.

Later,

flamingspinach
*Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp*Ok, I did it. I made a low-grade archives. Took me lots of work, and god that was a lot of work. I'll go pass out now

Yay, thank you! Now I can watch Yomi getting... shot... and also... getting... impaled on... heeeeey, wait a sec...

Billybobgeorgebob
Its a mixed blessing. So shadup and eat your government pinapple before the commies take it away.

flamingspinach
Suuuure. I will. Thanks. :D

Billybobgeorgebob
I am currently experementing with comic making and am trying to make a comic ENTIRLY in adobe photoshop. I would expect a HUGE raise in quality, but because I am experementing with this, no new comics for a while.

Billybobgeorgebob
Oh and by the way flamming spinich, apparently Win XP doesnt come with photo-editor thingy.

My real question is that you only use the computer at school, yet you run a flash online comic. HOW!?

Mana Boy
Hey what does your web comic have to do with SOMT? This is a SOMT forum is it not? I think you are just trying to show off your web comic right? I've seen your comic and it's pretty good, but you should get your own forum to talk about all your stuff on your site. I don't know why SM hasn't already deleted this thread... But really, you should get your own forum and have you release news about your site on that and stuff. Kinda like your photoshop this. What does that have to do about SOMT? On with your thread. Also, you say you update your web comic whenever you want right? Does that mean 5 times a week pretty much?

flamingspinach
Oh and by the way flamming spinich (sic), apparently Win XP doesnt come with photo-editor thingy.

My real question is that you only use the computer at school, yet you run a flash online comic. HOW!?

... wow. You must have XP Home Edition... That is just SAD. Get Pro, it even comes with encryption.

How do I run an online Flash comic when I only use the computer at school? How does that fact matter? I have dedication, and that's what counts! :devious:

Typhin
How does that fact matter? I have dedication, and that's what counts! :devious:

http://www.despair.com/demotivators/incompetence.html

--Typhin, who ponders getting The Pessimist's Mug.

rob_ot3
Originally posted by Typhin
Silly robot, your artifical steel body can't feel huggles! *all laugh, 60's-Sitcom-style*

Ahem I would like to point out that my name is rob_ot3 notice the underscore. but yes I cannot deny my name is based upon robot but I'm not.

P.S. And if I was a robot I'd be an advanced one that would be entirely like a normal human being

rob_ot... is sorry but needed to make that clear

RabidFlamingo
http://www.despair.com/demotivators/incompetence.html

I LOVE that site so. Its kind of like the internet Tom Jones, nothing can outmatch it.

MARKed man
rob_ot3: We are Borg, you will be assimilated.lol

rob_ot3
no thanks,

*blasts MARKed man with a radom phase generation cannon*

see you next, oh say millenia?

MARKed man
I'm immune for radom phase generation cannon's.
I'm also immune for:
Pickles,
vampires,
bullets,
magic,
pie's,
3DO games,
lasers,
X-box commercial's,
mind control,
nuclear fallout,
traumatic images
and weapons of mass destruction.

Billybobgeorgebob
Damn, there goes my "Nuke MARKED man" comic.

rob_ot3
*Black Mage sneaks up behind marked man...*

(hehehe, he didn't say knives)

*BM makes with the stabitiying*

stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab...........

There much better..

The Great Bahamut
I will transmogrify into a deadly bacteria and infest your body. Your skin will turn pink and orange, all your hair will fall out, and you will only inhabit airports giving out pamphlets. It won't kill you, but you will wish you were dead. Have a nice day.

Billybobgeorgebob
Thats nothing Bahamut. I would give him the virus I have right now: a stomach virus. Oh yeah, symptoms (which I all have) are:

Heartburn
BAAAAD Diarrhea
Upset Stomach

RandomFerret
Oh, man, the image of a banana with the squirts is going to make me eat only green bananas for the rest of my life. Congratulations.

-DoRF-

RabidFlamingo
Baka Flamingo! Baka! Why did you have to come into this thread! You knew you would regret it!

MARKed man
*Black Mage sneaks up behind marked man...*

(hehehe, he didn't say knives)

*BM makes with the stabitiying*

stabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstabstab...........

There much better..

You're right, I didn't say that I was imune to knives, but I got armor kinda like that of fighter. So stabing is futile!
Now stop trying to kill me, please!

michel
I know what can kill marked man... Its Xbox games... So everybody buy Xbox games and throw the disc at marked man's head. That's sure to finish him off! :>

MARKed man
When will they stop? Kill someone else! :wstupid: (I just had to do that)

Kuro-chan
Armor? I assume you are referring to the "Armoire", right?

Besides, you still would not be invincible to the Emergency Command Hologram's "Photonic Cannon" It blew a sphere to pieces with just one shot! :D

... *Giving MARKed man a hint here*

Later,

RandomFerret
Oh! Oh! I know! Kuro's talking about bluffing!
Oh, that might work really well, provided Marky Mark doesn't figure it out.
Which is likely. He can be kinda dense.

MARKed man
Wha?

Kuro-chan
... If his icon is any indicator, we should be okay for a while.

BTW, those antlers look good on you. They almost look like big horns, suggesting you are a horny weasel...

Later,

MARKed man
Armor? I assume you are referring to the "Armoire", right?

Actually I was referring to the times black mage stabbed fighter and he couldn't get trough his armor. But yes, I also have an armoire of invincibility.

RandomFerret
BTW, those antlers look good on you. They almost look like big horns, suggesting you are a horny weasel...
Consarn it! I've been trying to shake that reputation!

flamingspinach
Consarn it? Confound... Darn.. what's the "s"?

rob_ot3
*BM returns*

BM: actually I borrowed the "lightsaber" style knife which cut through your armor.

*BM dissapears in apuff of smoke*
(distant maniacle laughter)

The Great Bahamut
You can't really beat a good lightsaber.

Billybobgeorgebob
My army's munitions lab is working on a something better than a light saber.

Kuro-chan
A "Heavy Saber"? Something that is yellow and shaped like a large di- I mean, uh, banana?

(I was going to say dill pickle. really...)

Later,

RandomFerret
Consarn it? Confound... Darn.. what's the "s"?

...Damfino.

-le Furet Alléatoir-

michel
Lets just jump marked man with the help of the banana army. They killed him once ya know, and with the help of ME we can finish him off once and for all. :boxing:

MARKed man
*BM returns*

BM: actually I borrowed the "lightsaber" style knife which cut through your armor.

*BM dissapears in apuff of smoke*
(distant maniacle laughter)
:ermm:Black mage is a dope! He can't even dispose of fighter. How on earth is he able to get a light-saber-knife-thingy?

MARKed man
Originally posted by Knight that uses KI
Lets just jump marked man with the help of the banana army. They killed him once ya know, and with the help of ME we can finish him off once and for all. :boxing:
The banana's didn't kill me. That was my evil twin.
I have learned from his errors and have stocked up on stinger missiles. For those pesky ships! And YOU don't have what it takes to beat me!:rambo:

michel
They did kill you! Your guts were spilled all over my screen. I could also see your shirt flying through the air and on the backside it said: "This is propperty of the real markedman. Not my foney evil twin that does not exist!"
So their! (And I have more then it takes to Irritate you! :D
:wstupid:

MARKed man
STATEMENT: THE POST ABOVE IS OFFICIALLY THE MOST PATHETIC POST EVER (WITH A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS), SO THERE!

I don't wear any shirt that have my name on it, and I have a twin brother (correction, I had).

Yes, you're right about the irritating part, but you can't beat me in a fight. And if you don't stop irritating me it will come to that.

michel
Ok. ok. I'll stop now. Because that is what a true master in the martial arts does. He does not promote fighting but loves peace.
:D But i Can Kick your silly litle ass if I had too... :D
Peace and harmony to everyone! and I wil be back!

MARKed man
*slams door behind Knight that uses KI* There, glad he's gone,
Let's forget he ever excisted shall we?

MARKed man
Let's get back to the banana's now:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Billybobgeorgebob
HAHA. You are using stinger missiles against an Arbrator!? He would first freeze them in time, then teleport an army of Carriers to take everything out.

rob_ot3
THen his wraiths would target the carriers subtracting 8 intercepters at a time.....

Oh and the lightsaber dagger was a foreign import and that was really a black mage who claims to be BM and has actually killed fighter... and the loophole closes

The Great Bahamut
Okay, now for something completely different.

michel
I tottaly agree great bahamut! But what? (Pssst.. marked man... I'm back and I've learned to spell :boxing: <who ho look at them go!

The Great Bahamut
Spelling is important, it is the basis for all forms of written communication, with the exception of Internet communication, which defies every law of English. All those people who use chat regularly know of what I speak. The blatant use of abreviated phrases such as LOL or LMAO to name a few. I suggest that everyone make an effort to remedy this situation.

flamingspinach
IMHO, it doesn't matter... Though I usually try to speak proper English even in my posts.

MARKed man
Originally posted by Knight that uses KI
I tottaly agree great bahamut! But what? (Pssst.. marked man... I'm back and I've learned to spell
I don't care. As long as you learned how to spell right and you don't post stupid posts then it's alright with me

Kuro-chan
Okay, Mr. BillyBobGeorgeBob, when are you going to get some more comics going?! WE NEED COMICS!!!

... comics can be like chocolate, given the right environment.

Kudos,

rob_ot3
So if the aformentioned comic is read while being full of chocolate, it would be like nearly overdosing on morphine?

Very interesting...

Kuro-chan
overdosing is a great understatement, Mega-dude.

Anyways, we are still waiting... GIVE US DAMN COMIC!!!

Billybobgeorgebob
Okay, Mr. BillyBobGeorgeBob, when are you going to get some more comics going?! WE NEED COMICS!!!

Eh he... he..... LOOK! IT's GIGGLES THE MONKEY :monkey:

About that. I just discovered this amazing thing. It's called life. I have been using this "life" for the past two weeks. I am totally out of creative energy, but Banana Wars is not over. Just give me some time, and I'll make a comic of my usual quality *gets hit in the head by 20 or so computer mouses*

Billybobgeorgebob
Yay!!! I actually got the energy to make a comic! Why the negectence you ask? As I said in a previous post, I'm working around teaching myself all the features of photoshop, and I'm "Borrowing" ideas from other comics.

MARKed man
This one is good.
Banana's died in there and that makes me happy, very happy.
Keep up the banana slaughter, ehm, I meant: the good work....

flamingspinach
Nooo, the "FS Archives" are gone! Nooo.....! :(

Billybobgeorgebob
Nooo, the "FS Archives" are gone! Nooo.....! :(

Sorry, but I cannot afford to keep them. It takes up valuable brandwich on my site. The comics are only 300k anyways, and the FS archive comics were 100k, so it's not much of a difference.

Sprite Monkey
The comics are 300k!? Most of the SoMT movies are 1/3 of that size and done in Flash! What are you saving them as, bmps?

flamingspinach
The comics are ... 300k anyways...

:O_O: D00d, what are you doing!? How can static comics be that humongous?? What are you using - 24-bit, negatively compressed (using filler bytes) bitmaps that are scaled down to fit on the page!?!?!? Geez! I mean, I use vector graphics for my sprites, and my comics are HALF that size! :gasmask: (sorry, I know that's a gas mask smiley, it just looks shocked. Your comics do not require a gas mask, don't worry.)

michel
Sorry, but I cannot afford to keep them. It takes up valuable brandwich on my site. The comics are only 300k anyways, and the FS archive comics were 100k, so it's not much of a difference.

you can request and additional site from geocities ya know. Just give up a other e mail adress at the registration. Then put a link on you current page to the new one to put new comics and the archives on... :nervous: (and who is this giggles the monkey you refer to?? :D :monkey:

Nekretaal
its a real funny comic BillyBobGeorgeBobSan :) :D

that 'every morning when I put in my left eye' quote I have seen before..??

but if I could vote for it.... well.. be glad I cant vote for it :p

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Nekretaal
that 'every morning when I put in my left eye' quote I have seen before..??

This might clear things up. (http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-07-10&res=l). Remember when I said that I was "Borrowing Ideas"?:lookaroun

Billybobgeorgebob
Peer pressure... rising... rising... EXPLODIE!!!!!!

*registers for TWC*

YOU HAPPY NOW!?!?!?

Sprite Monkey
Does this mean I actually have to read it, or can I continue to avoid it based solely on my gut and Bahamut?

Billybobgeorgebob
Actually, my latest one is one of my better works, and you do a cameo.

I'm doing a little joke. Who would want this (http://www.geocities.com/billybobgeorgebob/temporarypreviewfile.html) to be my new index? Enough bananas?^_^

Sprite Monkey
I don't recall approving the usage of my sprites, let alone my likeness, in any comic of yours. Perhaps you should remove it before I get upset.

Mana Boy
I am not sure but, I don't think that Sprite Monkey likes all of this banana stuff on his forum. Also, Sprite Monkey owns that sprite he made. It says on his site that all things on his site un-related to SOM is property of him. I do think you should have asked first and maybe he would say, "Sure, go ahead." Or he would say, "NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECAUSE IT'S A BAD IDEA! ROOOOAR!" That's just me... Also... What is with the bananas?

Billybobgeorgebob
Allright, I'll take the banana stuff off this forum. You have my permission to close this thread SM.