: what do you think about t-shirts?

mac b
hey gang,

what do you guys think about t-shirts. I know of a couple different places that couls make us some fly shirts so the logistics of t-shirts isn't a problem but the questions are:
1) would anyone be interested in buying t-shirts?

if so

2) what would you want on them? bill and erik? officer bunny? tommy the tooth? big satan? a group shot? generic scientists types? the choice is up to you my friends.

oh and,

3) would you prefer a certain style? basball t? baby doll? ringer? regular?

please post on this even if you don't want a t-shirt, so erik horn and myself can get an idea of what to do.

EvenWolf
Well, I think regular t shirts would be a good idea. As far as what's on the shirt, I think it'd be neat just to have Bill and Erik on the front as a sort of logo and then have an actual comic strip on the back (with web address of course).

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/
I dunno how these websites work, really- but if you could look into it - maybe people could have 3 or four comics to choose from on the back, that would rock hard. Like one with Big Satan, one with Officer Bunny, and One with the generic scientist types. It would be like a collectors set. And supposedly using this site is free- they just make some money off your fanbase. (oh I just looked, wow, they make quite a bit of money...)

Beeslo
There should be at least four different designs for your t-shirts...

1. Bill (duh)

2. Erik (no...really?)

3. Officer Bunny (my personal fav)

4. Big Satan (Everyone knows Big Satan)

Other great Ideas would be Mr. T and the "Mr. T Lovin' Robot", Tommy the Tooth, and Rex Reed w/ Bill (but not WITH).......

If you came out with these, I would so buy them.....

Also, you could make some with Rod Babers and Roy Williams and sell them to other Longhorns (I know I'd where mine on game days)....

So with those ideas in mind......on to the presses!!!!

:rock:Rock on Mac and Erik (who both rock equally):rock:

P.S. And yes, cartoons almost daily (ex/ Homestar Runner) would kick ass.......Seriously.:wave:

P.S.S. Smokin' Monkeys (although unrelated to "Bill and Erik") would also make a good t-shirt :monkey:

P.S.S.S. Keep'em comin'!!!!!:applause:

MamboClown
i'd totally buy a bill and erik shirt. tshirts would be good. and a different color besides white (i dont really like white shirts. i dirty shit REAL quick)

and cafepress isnt really too good of an idea. everything is extremely overpirced. its about 20 bucks for a shirt

martin
without a doubt i NEED a Rex Allen Bays t-shirt, then i can solve crimes and lust after beavers in STYLE.

erikhorn
how bout a tommy the tooth T?

Who like ringer shirts? I know I do.

mac b
erik, why are you posting on the board? you could just tell me what you think about tees. You're just trying to win support for the tommy the tooth tee so when we make it it will look like popular demand instead of personal preference.

that's actually pretty smart. you're posting all right. posting like a FOX