: New News Item

DarkShive
Go to zee site to read zee news. And yes, "zee" is a far better and more widely accepted word than "the"

showler
I always worry about webcomics artists tendency to publish right away. The instant gratification nature of the internet, I suppose. I've seen some who work their butts off to get themselves a breathing space and then blow it by publishing bonus comics until they are right back to last minute frantic scrambling again. I say, gain a space, keep the space, keep the pressure off of yourself, be healthy, keep giving us free comics.

As for the pics with the newspost: You such a tease, Dan.

alebann
hmm... *reads about Sarah's mini "Clerks-like" storyline*
Wow, my little copy/paste comic (reactions to 11/10, post 637) must have predicted the future as well as entertained Dan!

Yeah. Dan, don't worry about posting bonus comics, every other day is fine. I'm in your time zone too, so whenever you want to post is fine by me.
zee comics vill be good

jimmyinwhite
Originally posted by DarkShive
Go to zee site to read zee news. And yes, "zee" is a far better and more widely accepted word than "the" zee best layed plans. i hope that it works out for you dan.

Admiral Jimmy
Zee comeeks veel be good, no? ;)

spc mango
you like zee comics?

hey boys, he like-a zee comics!

but on that note...

wow! justin's fighting? or is he running for his life?

oh the suspense!

although, i guess suspense adds to the experience, no?

Major Kerina
Justin seems like the type to come to Nanase's aid....

And Susan apparently sees something "Huh" worthy.....judging by the file name of the jpeg.....

Acanous
zee forums are emptee?
I am zee only vun here?
*WHO LET ACANOUS IN HERE ALONE AND UNSUPERVISED!?! HEY!*
heh heh heh... i am zee 133+/\/\45+4, no?

Major Kerina
Acanous, if you want something to do....could you break up my avatar strings when I get to the originals?

Imperito
Erm, Dan, you say Keenspot like its a goodthing...

DarkShive
Just making sure: You are aware that keenspot and keenspace are two different things, right? I've had people talking against spot when they meant space in the past...

Acanous
break up your avitar strings?
you mean the thread or are you talking about something to do with the pictures themselves?

Major Kerina
I mean...

like I do....

Post 1 - [Far version of avatar pic]
Post 2 - [Slightly version of avatar pic]
Post 3 - [Upper body version of avatar pic]
Post 4 - [Close-up version of avatar pic]
Post 5 - [Facial version of avatar pic]
Post 6 - [The original version of avatar pic]

And that's a string...it all involves variations on the same pic...if possible when I post a 4 to 6 post string...I'd like to see them separated bu the posts of others...

So it's not 5 strings of 6 or 30 posts in a row...

Acanous
umm... OK, i'll post after i see you're done a string...
if i'm here.
:)
AYBRBTU!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=11940

Acanous
sounds a bit like all your FAITH are belong to us, doesn't it?
.....wierd, but propably an unforseen side effect of the voice editing....

Imperito
I've not had any experience dealing with this "keenspace" of which I can recall. I was referring to keenspot (www.keenspot.com).

I'd be interested in your perspectives, especially as irregular as you tend to be, on what you do for hosting and promotion. That is of course if you feel talkative on the matter.

showler
What do you have against keenspot? Are we talking as cartoonist or as viewer?

Acanous
or as a drunken monkey zombie high on crack?

....just askin'....

Major Kerina
I kinda like keepspot....I might join the premium service....mainly because it's a fun place to hang out....just like TWC :)