: Samus...

sfried
Hey, I was just wondering if your episodes on Samus were a tribute to the release of Metroid Prime/Fusion, since it was shown on the 18th (or maybe that coincided with the release dates?)

Also, any potential will get Ridley in the comic as well?

-Sig
I'd also like to say "Great Comic". This is the only comic that has me grasped in every episode. Keep it up.

JayDee
Um, no it actually was coincidental, or at least not a conscious plan on my own part. My subconscious can be a sneaky bastard at times though. A little note for those that play Metroid Prime and Fusion: They aren't considered canonical for this comic, for two reasons. Number one is that I haven't played the games.

Well I have no plans for Ridley yet, as Super Metroid is considered canonical, and Samus shot him with a whole bunch of missiles. But who knows? He may slip in at some point.

Thanks for the compliment dude. Hope you keep enjoying the comic. Later

J-Kitty
He's in both the new games.... there seprate storys from eachother.... but in one his frozen remaions get taken over by the parasite..... and in the other the pirates managed to save him after his incounter with samus and rebuild him.....with armor, thrusters, capable of space flight, and with more amuntion than a small army