View Thread: Just one little comment.

Billybobgeorgebob
Just wondering if you are still on vacation sprite monkey. Because if you are not, here is my reply in picture form.

Winged Cat
Ah, people these days just don't understand the classics.

[show fancomic]
[show random extra]
"Get on with it."
[show fancomic]
[show a one-time guest comic author]
"Get on with it."
[show fancomic]
[show moderators]
"Get on with it!"
[scene switch to crowd of every extra that can be found]
"GET ON WITH IT!"

;)

michel
Geese guys, give Sprite monkey a brake! He works all year long. Cant he have a christmas holiday to chill and relax?

MARKed man
Originally posted by Winged Cat
Ah, people these days just don't understand the classics.

[show fancomic]
[show random extra]
"Get on with it."
[show fancomic]
[show a one-time guest comic author]
"Get on with it."
[show fancomic]
[show moderators]
"Get on with it!"
[scene switch to crowd of every extra that can be found]
"GET ON WITH IT!"

;)
Monty phyton and the the holy grail. Yeah, that one was good.
Although you forgot:
[shows God]
"Get on with it!"

flamingspinach
Originally posted by Kumo
Geese guys, give Sprite monkey a brake! He works all year long. Cant he have a christmas holiday to chill and relax?

Geese guys!? I suspect we're mostly human.

Give Sprite Monkey a brake? Why? Do his need replacing?

You're funny, Knight Who Uses KI. :D

Winged Cat
Originally posted by Kumo

Sure, he can, no prob, if that's what he says he wants. But he said he was going to be posting fancomics daily during the holidays, and those weren't showing up either. Not just for one or two days, but for almost a week. Enough to make one worry that he fell sick or something, and there ain't no Cups of Wishes in RL.

Strange that the 1/2 update didn't show up until 1/6. Oh, well...

michel
Originally posted by flaming-spinach
Geese guys!? I suspect we're mostly human.

Give Sprite Monkey a brake? Why? Do his need replacing?

You're funny, Knight Who Uses KI. :D

Dude, I see that you're not Japanese so I can't blame you for your inferior intellect. :D I meant give sprite monkey some time to rest.

You're as dumb as a:banana: ass :D :D :D
(This is off course meant as a joke...So nobody take it personally:D):kiss:

One-Winged_Angel
Let the man rest... He gives you a comic for free and all you people can do is bitch... Think about it. What if he took a permanent vacation because he felt like you just wanted to see a comic and didn't apreciate the work that goes into it. In case you've never tried, those movies take time to make. your lucky you get one a week, let alone the two you usually get. Have some compassion and just ejoy them when they come.

MARKed man
SM is moderator, this status is close to god. He can do as he pleases, So we can at least tell him to hurry up so he does and we can see the movies earlier.

One-Winged_Angel
Gods man, did you even read the post? I give up.

Nekretaal
From news:

01/06/03 - Getting Back In The Swing

Hmm... what's to say?

A new month is moving along, I'm off of vacation and back to work. Your regularly scheduled movie updates will once again be Tuesday and Thursday, as such, you can expect things then.

*sigh* Back to the grind. Not even new socks will cheer me up. :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats just sad.. look wat you all made him do...

nothing is sadder then a sad person that wont even be cheered up by new socks... (maybe someone who is being crushed by bannana's.. but thats a different story)

geeeeeeeeeeeez....

One-Winged_Angel
I'll say again, I give up...

Lord Vader
My fav movie also. And hearing the knights who use ki just reminds me of the Knights who say "NEE!" Except, they don't anymore, they say some other jumbled up phrase (you know if you've seen it). But, anyways...

Peace Out

Lord Vader

Nekretaal
its knights who say NI!

and after that its something like: EKKI EKKI NIKPAZ OW GEPLOINK SEPZOOOOOoooow

flamingspinach
Originally posted by One-Winged_Angel
Let the man rest... He gives you a comic for free and all you people can do is bitch... Think about it. What if he took a permanent vacation because he felt like you just wanted to see a comic and didn't apreciate the work that goes into it. In case you've never tried, those movies take time to make. your lucky you get one a week, let alone the two you usually get. Have some compassion and just ejoy them when they come.

Yeah, I know, it takes me about two days to do the actual content, and another week of tweaking and adding EEggs until it's finished... how does he do that!?

One-Winged_Angel
See? Someoen who understands what Spritemonkey goes through.

flamingspinach
Indeed... Inuyasha, Sprite_monkey, and I are in the same boat. All I can say is that Sprite_monkey is fantastically good at what he does. I mean sure, it's not that hard to write a daily non-animated comic (though lots of these even are less than daily (though some of these (such as 8-Bit Theater) are more complex than I am assuming)). But to write a thrice-weekly animated comic is incredible! Really. I think this is one of the main reasons for Sprite_monkey's success.

[EDIT]Whoops, sorry about that...

Billybobgeorgebob
*read read read read*

Ok... I have some explaining to do.

First off, what I meant by update, I mean giving us some kind of sign that you still in this physical plain. Anything. Even saying "I am taking my vacation"

... oh wait, you did say that:doh: :doh:. But, did you take a vacation for the whole two weeks? Were you ever at home, even for five minutes saying "I am just letting you know that yes, I am still alive." It just threw me off that you said that you were going to update fan comics the whole weekend, but I didn't see them. Lemme say this: MY PICTURE WAS A JOKE.

If there was something seriously I want to yell at, it is Inuyasha, for making me wait 3 months for his page to make his first movie, and then making me wait another month. I figured that 3 months is more than enough time to make a flash movie with sprites.

Anyways, I will try to comply with SM's rules from now on. Otherwise, I would be go from Innocent to Banned in less than an hour.

PS: Sprite Monkey, do me a favor: please Please PLEASE throw away my Fan Comic I submitted to you in the contest. I hate it, I think it should never disgrace the Internet, and I am sorry for making a mockery out of your E-Mail brandwich. The comic was made during my great writers block, and it was thrown together out of desperation to make an entry.

Winged Cat
Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier comment: some of us were worried that something had, you know, happened to SM. Something bad. Something far worse than merely causing him to be unable to continue SoMT, even though that would be the only sign we had.

When someone just completely disappears from the 'Net like that, when they said they were going to be present, it's not always (perhaps even not usually) bad, but it can be... :eek:

Billybobgeorgebob
Originally posted by Winged Cat
Perhaps I should rephrase my earlier comment: some of us were worried that something had, you know, happened to SM. Something bad.

Nope, not me. I am not one of them lol.

I have just been back from the cartoonest's lounge, and daaaaaymn, I thought this forum was random.

Lord Vader
Well, "NEE" was what it said on the back of the box...

flamingspinach
Originally posted by BillyBobGeorgeBob
Nope, not me. I am not one of them lol.

I have just been back from the cartoonest's lounge, and daaaaaymn, I thought this forum was random.

So, wait a sec. You got back from the Cartoonists' Lounge, which caused you to think that this forum was random. Why is that?

Actually, I'm just being a literalist... the reason the Cartoonists' Lounge seems random is because most people in there are far more mature than us. :D