: Introduction, and discussion on TF.

LordMitchell
Hi. I'm LordMitchell. I have a TF and Catgirl Fetish. I am plotting to someday create my own custom-designed Catgirl Girlfriend in real life.

Also, I enjoy this comic, because it has both a good plot, good humor, continuity, Catgirls, Squirrelgirls, and a bisexual girl.

Oh, and I also write stories over at www.tfcentral.com/~mitchell, which is hosted by www.tfcentral.com, a website devoted to TF.

Finally, I run a TF forum over at www.senac.com/forums/2155

Thank you.

Sakura
Hmm, you related to a guy named Lord Meru?

Chrysicat
Hi miLord...

If you want to enlighten me on your attempts to bring a Catgirl Girlfriend into real life, please feel free to contact me at any of the addresses in my profile or pm me...fittingly enough, I have a desire to be a catgirl girlfriend in real life...
Mrrrawwr,

doodler
oh geez, you're going to fit in all to well here. Welcome.
By the way, I got a 404 error when I tried to go to the link for your stories.

SecretAdmirer
Originally posted by Chrysicat
Hi miLord...

If you want to enlighten me on your attempts to bring a Catgirl Girlfriend into real life, please feel free to contact me at any of the addresses in my profile or pm me...fittingly enough, I have a desire to be a catgirl girlfriend in real life...
Mrrrawwr,

Yes, erm.. quite.

Hurt her and you die. Not that you would.. but its my job. *nod*

Welcome to the EGS boards. You'll probably fit right in here.

LordMitchell
Well, it turns out that the comma got put in my web address. Here's a corrected version.

www.tfcentral.com/~mitchell

This should work. It's not very good yet, but I'm planning to improve it.

Hi LordMitchell, welcome at EGS!

You just summed up all the reasons, why I came on this site ^_^

By the way, why are there so less pictures at www.tfcentral.com? Is it a new site?