: How did u disscover EGS????

CnCmaster4life
i was just wondering how many people discover EGS by MSF

Lioconvoy
Fin posted a link to Ryoko's Avatar Grab Bag on a avatar topic at the Clan Bob forum.

alebann
I got the link from a different Yahoo! group, and the rest is history...

showler
Someone advertising the site in their sig on the Keenspot boards.

IL-PALAZO
top web comics (which seems to be down right now)

the 'its really weird' hooked me, and the description realed me in

SecretAdmirer
Found it through Femur's TG Site, which infrequently updates, but its all good regardless.

Chrysicat
A link included by Erin Lindsey in the credits section of the gallery art Dan submitted toVenus Envy (http://venusenvy.keenspace.com/)...

Konton
I found it through the Top 150 webcomics page.

Aqua Guyver
Through "The Wotch," another amazing online comic. Thanks for introducing me to the world of "El Goonish Shive," Anne and Robin (even if it was indirectly :p)!!

Aqua Guyver

Verdauga Greeneyes
I was looking for some other comics in TWC...

Lowrider
I read River City High (great 8-bit comic based on River City Ransom) and followed the link to vote for them on the Top Web Comics list. I was bored and started checking out the comics at the top, and eventually I happened by EGS. The rest is history.

amhildreth
I was checking out the latest Mall Monkeys, hit the link for the "Top 150", saw EGS, and the rest is history....

Snowflake
I first heard about it via my friend Anne (The Wotch artist) over a year ago now in a chatroom, but if its any consolation, I think she learned about it from MSF. :)

same as IL-Palazo, only with the banner instead of the subtitle

Xaenyth
Major Kerina, Fingolfin Aeros, etc posting on the ClanBOB forums and raving about how great of a comic it is. They were right.

Tangent
To be honest, I don't remember. But I've hooked plenty of others on it because of Jeremy. :D

KatieCat
I voted for 'a friend' but it was actually several online friends, including Anne and Robin, creators of The Wotch, and Master E and Ivan.

If this post sounds like Scott's it's because a whole bunch of us hang out in our caffine-induced insomniatic 2 am stupors.

Adama
Found it (along with The Wotch) on the Links page of the Metamorphose website (http://www.metamorphose.org/).

Erzengel
From someone's sig on a keenspot board.

The_Musical_Box
I believe it was MSF that I found this through though it is possible it was somewhere else. But I voted MSF anyways.

DarkShive
I found it when I first drew it.

...what?

SecretAdmirer
Before that, he was looking for weeks.

:P

Frost
I found it thanks to a recommendation by the fanfic author Bobcat, who had it listed as something fans of his long-running crossover series would enjoy. He was right. A good time was had by all.

Sylvandil
I found it vie ENworld forums where someone posted about a weresquirrel, heh

CnCmaster4life
hmm i think i should of put in other because of Dan's situation here and i think if u found it in another forum just click on other comic then

x-atm092
New bunny reporting for duty :D

Well, it's kind of a long story... But I'll tell anyway. On RPGamer.com, there was this link to EOI, with the comment that it was really good. So I looked and read, and, they were right, it was good. After that, I voted for them on topwebcomics, adn looked at the top ten (who wouldn't). El Goonish caught my attention at once, so I read...

The rest is history...

Anubis
I was here from the very beginning... the second comic I believe... a link from Sluggy freelance... and I have since been blessed

Major Kerina
How many comics link to EGS?

I found it through an online friend who liked animal transformations and really liked Grace and I stayed for the interesting Sister arc and got hooked.

seatcushion
Ehhh... I was just looking for webcomics to read, saw this at topwebcomics, and I just read it from the very start. Most new bunnies see it this way me thinks.

Emoore
Xaenyth and Tasslehoff started advertising EGS via sig/avatar in the TWC-incarnation of the ClanBOB forums; I thought it looked cool, and lo and behold, it was. Hooray!

GameWarriorDude
TWC, that says it all...

Thaqui
Rob and CPOK *poked* me towards it in #crfh

spc mango
i followed a link from kerina, and shortly afterwards, i became a forum bunny.

and there's a link from sluggy to EGS? huzzah!

hey x-atm092, is that the spider bot of doom from ff8?

x-atm092
Yeah, it is. I thought it's kind of a cool name, and I appear to be the only who know its name. Everywhere else I just see it as x-amt-whatever or something.

And it's nice to see someone who has played that game too. I'm totally hooked.

spc mango
*shock and amaze* someone else who liked final fantasy viii!

Did you beat ultima weapon? i never did hunt him down...

x-atm092
Yeah, I beat him, end drew Eden... The most powerful GF. Let's see, all my characters are level 100, stocked 100 ultimas each, plus 100 flares, meteors and such. I've got all the abilities GFs can learn. I'd say I've got everything but the painting sidequest and some of the character cards. But I really don't think we should be discussing this on an EGS forum. This post might be deleted.

Se let's get back on-topic...

Lady Llieno
Magical Sailor Fuku ages ago...
Then I left due to school restarting, and I returned here after reading Venus Envy, which was recommended to me from the Keenspace admin, who I know, and I thought 'I'd fogotten how great webcomics are', so I came back here :)

Calemyr
Originally posted by Erzengel
From someone's sig on a keenspot board.

And, ironically, I was drawn here by Erzengel's sig on the GPF board. "Read, or the Owl Will Eat You"? How can you NOT read a comic that says that?!?!?!

Er.. not that I'm scared of owls or anything...

Matt_Katt
ok heres how i found it from start to finish.
1) While up one night i was watching a welsh computer program called 'fideo mondo' when it showed a segment about www.newgrounds.com
2) After being a visitor to newgrounds for a few months a new game appeard which i played and liked. it was a game based on mallmonkeys.
3) I started reading mallmonkeys and when i finished i clicked on 'vote at TWC'
4) this lead me to the TWC top 150 list, which lead me to EGS.

so in conclusion, if it wasnt for welsh T.V. i would be typing this right now

Naurnedist
i found it through twc, the squirrel looked cool.

Major Kerina
Welcome Naurnedist :)
I hope you feel welcomed here.