: Reactions to Story for 05/14/2003

DarkShive
If you can identify with Tedd, raise your bunny ears. If not, join Sarah's "Tedd's a Weirdo" club; they meet on Tuesdays.

Lioconvoy
What time on Tuesdays, I normally have to get up early for work.

Deathscythe13x
what kind of outfit is he... she going to put on?

IL-PALAZO

brilliant....

simply... un-frellingling-believably brilliant....

boring7
That's a certainly perturbing look into the mind of Tedd.

A Lesbian woman trapped in a man's body, go fig.

showler
"we'll be the only ones who know about it"

Yeah, that'll last the whole evening.

Was the thought bubble coming from true-Grace or true-Tedd?

DarkShive
Originally posted by showler
Was the thought bubble coming from true-Grace or true-Tedd? Think of it as more of a merger of thoughts :bunny:

showler
Always wondered how people do that in cartoons.

SecretAdmirer
The same way I make OJ, Showler.. concentrate.

I support my previous statement and bolster it further: This willn't end well.

DarkShive
Originally posted by IL-PALAZO

brilliant....

simply... un-frellingling-believably brilliant.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you approve of todays comic?

Sir Robin
I think Tedd just wants to go into the girls bathroom, just to see what the girls do in there when they say they're going to "powder their nose"

J-Kitty
lol.... I should have known tedd would have gone for it once he thought about it.... silly me

Chrysicat
Grace (as Tedd) said:
Really? That's bizarre...(in response to Tedd telling her that he's not attracted to his male self)
Should we then assume that Grace is attracted to her own FEMALE self:shocked:? And while we're on the subject, what are her feelings toward her Claire form:confused:?
Ohhh...kay...and I think boring7 got it right...Tedd's a lesbian woman trapped in a male body...I have suddenly stopped believing it's truly a man's body...but, this isn't the right thread to explain that...:talkhand:
:bunny::bunny:hopping that Secret's wrong (but agreeing that he's right) :bunny::bunny:

DarkShive
oh yeah... Chrysicat reminded me of a point I wanna bring up... Grace's seemingly universal sexual orientation towards all things Tedd may or may not be a clue to a key plot point that's not as of yet ready to be understood. ...not that saying that helps anything, but it sure was fun to type! WHEE!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Originally posted by Chrysicat
and I think boring7 got it right...Tedd's a lesbian woman trapped in a male body...I have suddenly stopped believing it's truly a man's body...but, this isn't the right thread to explain that...:talkhand: So start a new thread :angel2:

alebann
Originally posted by Chrysicat
Should we then assume that Grace is attracted to her own FEMALE self:shocked:?
Nah, Grace was surprised Tedd didn't find himself sexy because she finds Tedd sexy.

Xaenyth
Dan... I have to things to point out.

First, the comic. You were right. Tedd IS going to have a fun night, and I was right to be afraid.

Second... *eyes the other bunnies* WHO GAVE THIS MAN CAFFEINE?!? *points to Dan*

Major Kerina
What about a "Tedd's-a-weirdo-but-we-still-love-him" club?
It's a little hard to figure the Grace element here especially in that body but she seems enough normal....if being Tedd for the evening is a normal enough situation...

SecretAdmirer
Originally posted by Xaenyth
Second... *eyes the other bunnies* WHO GAVE THIS MAN CAFFEINE?!? *points to Dan*

Not sure, but Thom's keg of Mountain Dew might be a good place to start the investigation..... even moreso since he refuses to share with me....

KatieCat
Is it my imagination or is the TF gun much smaller? Tedd's been making modifications.

I think Ellen's Posse and Elliot's Posse will meet up, and Ellen will se through the TF disguises.

WEKM
Good heavens! Could it be that Grace is just as depraved as Tedd??

I agree KatieCat. Tedd HAS been working OVERTIME on the gun.

EvilPerson
Originally posted by alebann
Nah, Grace was surprised Tedd didn't find himself sexy because she finds Tedd sexy.

Good point, alebann, I was thinking similar to Chrisycat, but that kinda makes sense with Grace, what with her being excited by a piece of toast and not understanding why everyone wore clothes constantly and expected her to as well, her sense of values seems kinda ...quirky ... and she doesn't understand what society calls "proper".

Major Kerina
What's with all the" Grace "?

Why not Grace since that's closer to her character color?

Although Purple would be it now....and besides....oh...gotta tack on "why so blue ?"

But seriously Tedd's pink ribbons should be cute and I do hope Tedd gets a chance to fit in and be accepted by Sarah....

Oh and TOMATO!

SecretAdmirer
The Major, ladies and gentlemen...

Meanwhile, I think Grace is color coded because of her sheer popularity. Yeah.. thats it.

Snowflake
Originally posted by DarkShive
oh yeah... Chrysicat reminded me of a point I wanna bring up... Grace's seemingly universal sexual orientation towards all things Tedd may or may not be a clue to a key plot point that's not as of yet ready to be understood. ...not that saying that helps anything, but it sure was fun to type! WHEE!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
So start a new thread :angel2:

That was I figured. Its not a case of Grace being attracted to herself or females, she just loves ALL things Tedd. Tedd looks like a girl? Doesn't matter. Tedd looks like her? Doesn't matter.

100% unconditional absolute true love. Beautiful.

IL-PALAZO
*ponders*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ*

*snort*

eh?... i'm up i'm up...

now where was i...

ah yes....

i have a theory....

well actually...

its a couple of theories...

i just like saying '...' ...

theory #1: the simplest solution...

grace has one of them there 'imprinting' reflexes, and when she saw tedd he imediatly imprinted upon her (thusly, it matters not which form)...

theory #2: or perhaps something far more sinister

maybe the imprinting method was programmed in as... *looks both ways paranoid like* A TRAP!... or, y'aknow... something sinister. maybe she was programed to like tedd on purpose... his father would play a part in this theory

theory #3: addon

same as theory 2, but maybe it was to be used on someone else, and she just saw tedd first...

theory #4: there is no theory 4

theory #5: shes actually a robot double of the real shade tail who died somehow.(allright, so you have to ignore all the evidence... its still explains the 'ghost' thing)

Snowflake
Originally posted by DarkShive
If you can identify with Tedd, raise your bunny ears. If not, join Sarah's "Tedd's a Weirdo" club; they meet on Tuesdays.

Ears are SO raised. I can't even begin to describe how dead-on I can relate to those pinings. The way I see it, half the world doesn't know how the other half lives, so isn't it human nature to be curious about the unknown? ;)

Totally kindred spirit kinda stuff in the comic. Just big wow. :)

Lowrider
Seeing as how it's already Wednesday I'll have to make next week's meeting. Tedd may be likeable, but he's still a weirdo.

As for Grace's "Teddsexuality", I'd like to assume on the side of things not being so sinister. I mean, she was engineered to be a perfect assassin, looked down on by her own "family" because she hates fighting and killing, couldn't possibly fit into normal society because of what she is and how she thinks, and so she went most of her life figuring she would only ever be alone. Then she seeks Tedd out for help and finds out that he not only wants to help her, but he's fully willing to look past whoever or whatever she is and treat her as an equal. How could she not fall for him?

They care about each other regardless of what they look like or what others think. Maybe that's a bit romantic and idealistic of me, but I don't want to waste time with conspiracy theories personally.

Snowflake
"Teddsexuality". Awesome word Lowrider, sums it up perfectly. :D

Major Kerina
I'd like to point how much more cuteness Grace's mannerism add to Tedd's face.

Snowflake
Shucks on the main way to get to TWC forums being down, but yay for the voting method working. :D

Since there's no May 15th reaction thread yet, and I really only have a simple comment I could repeat in there, I decided to post this here.

Perfect outfit. Wow.

That's it.

And I noticed the legs are a darker shade, hinting at pantyhose? Imagine my surprise after hitting the Yahoo group to find a colourized version of May 15th's first panel figure. :D

Awesome stuff, and I can't wait for more! Heehee!

Oh, and I also wanna see what Ellen's been getting at that store for herself! ;)

(runs from the impending hammers!)

Whoa! Imagine the number of plot twists now possible ^_^

showler
I was thinking that Grace might have some telepathy mixed in with her telekinesis. Thus she identifies people more by their mind than their physical form. To Grace, Tedd may be no Russell Crowe, but he does have A Beautiful Mind.

This also would explain her seeming openness to everybody. Everybody we've seen her meet so far *is* trustworthy, therefore she trusts them. We'll know when she meets Tony or the Playa by the way she reacts to them.

It would also explain her comment on knowing Tedd better than he knows himself.

Snowflake
Originally posted by showler
It would also explain her comment on knowing Tedd better than he knows himself.

Ah, but that's just a figure of speech really. Though Grace using a figure of speech IS somewhat odd, so...