: What would you like to see?

EvilPerson
I'm curious.....
...And bored...
...Very bored!

Verdauga Greeneyes
animal V5 Jeremy, animal V5 Brownie and non-squirrel Dan are cewl, the rest is icky (from my perspective). I go for the Jeremy one.

Chrysicat
Hmmmph...seems to me, Evil, that you had the bad fortune of posting on a day when the direct link from EGS is down, combined with a set of poll options where a lot of people don't want to see any of the above...
BTW, none of them really grabbed me, but I'm the vote for male-V5 Nanase: all the Nanase-Ellen goodness, none of the Shoujo-Ai/threat of Yuri stuff....
Better yet, male-V5 Fairy Nanase!!
reverse:hammer:
As for the one thing in that list I would NEVER want to see...that would be non-Squirrel Dan!

KatieCat
I voted for non-squrrel Dan! We want to see the real (relatively speaking) Mr. Shive!

alebann
I voted for super-brownie, just to make my avatar more interesting.
It makes you wonder if the tf gun only works on humans...

showler
Jeremy changed to a half-human?

The_Musical_Box
I can't decide, um, animal V5 Jeremy I guess.

IL-PALAZO
heck i think any variant of male susan would lead to zany (word of the day btw) consecquences with helarius results!

Aqua Guyver
I voted for non-squirrel Dan, but I also think that a human or half-human Jeremy or Brownie would be cool. ^_^

Aqua Guyver

SecretAdmirer
Non-Squirrel Dan was my vote, too. *shrug*

EvilPerson
Originally posted by IL-PALAZO
heck i think any variant of male susan would lead to zany (word of the day btw) consecquences with helarius results!

Most of which would involve Dan, Susan and a helluvalotta hammers! Me, I would be hiding from the fearful wrath of Susan behind some rocks in the distance....

EvilPerson
Originally posted by Verdauga Greeneyes
the rest is icky (from my perspective).

I agree, but, like I said, I was bored, and tired.

IL-PALAZO
actually EP, the fact that shes a guy hater would play into that.... who knows it might even lead to a kinder, genteller susa-....

*logic error, brain now shutting down*

jimmyinwhite
the idea of tedd & his dad having a mother daughter day is a cute idea.

Major Kerina
I too would like to see Mr. Verres getting some payback for being so insensitive and cryptic :p

spc mango
hehehe....

Ms Verres.

*eyes bleed profusley* no! i didn't mean it! blarg!

EvilPerson
Shhhhh... Quiet, they'll hear you!
the government has bugs all over the world!
...This is why we must colonize mars!

Lady Llieno
I'm already there
^_^
I voted for male V5 Susan, for the reasons described above.

Matt_Katt
I could decide bettween animal V5 jeramy or real dan

i made my decision

seatcushion
So..... Jeremy is a creature whos natural form is his own, or a cat zapped with a permanent (Jeremy) form...
(Is it just me, or is my sentence confusing?)

Major Kerina
Well, if Jeremy got zapped, how would she (who's currently he) give Brownie kittens? :(

Bathe
V5 jermey.

Now, If you see "Ive been a bad girl", the dual blasters idea is intigueing. *skips back to bathroom*