: New T-Shirt Design

DarkShive
I really need to revise my store over this long weekend... this new design isn't available quite yet, but it does finally have Elliot and Ellen. They aren't quite back-to-back, but if you've seen me try to draw back-to-back, you know it's for the best.

jimmyinwhite
perfect for egs

Snowflake
I love it, though I half expected the yin and yang to have male and female symbols in there. :)

And I do rather miss Ellen's longer hair, alas... ;)

Deathscythe13x
nice

x-atm092
Nice design... I think I'll order that shirt once it comes out...

I really need an El Goonish shirt, but I haven't seen any I really like. Ih well, I guess my patience is rewarded.

Major Kerina
I love it. It captures some of the humor of EGS but at the same time has that dramatic feel. I know what my next online purchase will be ^_^.

Matt_Katt
only just noticed the background. very cool. i want one. it will go well with my collection of things that display the yin-yang symbol

FuzzyGamersINC
Lookin good Dan!

Major Kerina
Oooo...I especially like the calenders. If it were little earlier in the year then I would grab those up right away.

KatieCat
Coolness.

seatcushion
Dangit. I wish I could get one, but sadly, I don't have a credit card, and my parents would definetely NOT approve of buying me a shirt/calendar/art book. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait till I can get me a job, or I can get my parents to buy one. All I have to say is, don't expect it to happen soon.

Emoore
I like the color-scheme. I'm probably going to have to add one of those t-shirts to my "Big List of Comic-Related Paraphenalia to Purchase."

Major Kerina
Call me crazy (or at least currently Matrix obsessed), but I wonder what that graphic would look like with the two of them wearing shades. Might be too over-the-top (especially with black leather too). They look cool like that anyways :)

Emoore
Hmm... I'm all for shades and the whole "obscured-pupil-awesomeness" factor, but in this case I kinda like how they're looking at each other out of the corner of their eyes. I mean, I guess you could do that from beneath shades too, but it'd be tricky. Plus the trenchcoats might indeed make it seem a little too Matrix-y; might make people who've never read it assume it's just one of those "flavor-of-the-month" sort of webcomics, as opposed to a real story with original characters and such.

Major Kerina
"Good point."

:)
This would look great as wallpaper too btw. I oughta get the monthly wallpapers but they're 800 x 600 (I have a higher resolution). Maybe if I convince my dad...hmm

GameWarriorDude
Yay! Now I have a good reason to figure out how to buy stuff over the internet! Kick-ass design!

Snowflake
Plus, they never wear shades or leather anyway, so... I don't see why to do it...

Unless its a product based on a Matrix-ish filler that is. ;)

Major Kerina
The only problem would be if they were cast in that light then Ellen and Elliot would be fitting the roles of Trinity and Neo....who are lovers....which would provoke a whole new set of questions.

Snowflake
Well, Female Filler Justin could return for Trinity's part... I'm sure she wouldn't mind being with a Neo Elliot. ;)

Major Kerina
Yay...there's a resolution....except I've never heard of Neo running away to avoid Trinity (as Elliot would probably do anyway)

Bathe
Great design. Nuff' said.

Major Kerina
It looks even better in taken out of the plastic, t-shirt form. The colors work great together. Buy it now or the squirrel gets ithttp://www.geocities.com/Paris/9920/ascii_26.htm

Acanous
Yay Tee shirt!
hmm... one that had just E.G.S. on the front in big bold black letters, with a charactor on the back would be awesome...

Major Kerina
The Fem-Tedd posing one would make a cool t-shirt too...

with a slogan like "There's never enough time."

Emoore
..."Just five more minutes, you fascist!" would be a great slogan for that one too, actually. I mean, it'd be kinda confusing out of context, but still pretty funny, I think... maybe that's just me.

Acanous
or "Official Bunny"
heh heh haa..

Major Kerina
And with the bunny filler. You know it's actually a comfort to see you Acanous?

Acanous
Whoa... getting in a better mood again? Awesome... I was seriously concidering tracking you down and force-feeding you sugar untill you got happy.
:D
I really was.

Major Kerina
I'm not really happy but I'm at the point where I can either sulk about what someone has said and imagine blugeoning them or seek out a little fun to lift my spirits.

As feedback I'd like to say this t-shirt is the one that that's really the nicest one for wearing (although Squirrel Peace is a close second)

Acanous
if you wore a T-shirt with squirrel peace on it, you would be under heavy serviellence.. the government knowsa about the squirrels...
at any rate whatever was said, remember foremost that PEOPLE ARE STUPID and are prone to say stupid things. I try to hurt as few people with my stupid antics as possible.
and it's cool to know that you can turn to me for some fun, what with the fun peddlers out there selling the shit for $2.50 an hour XD