: Opinions wanted

Matt_Katt
I know this has nothing to do with EGS and Dan will most probably delet this thread once he finds out but i need some feedback. This is the cover to a new full size comic im starting called Guy (http://www.drunkduck.com/Guy/). Id like to know what all you bunnies think cause I vaule your opinion. Any feedback will do, good or bad.

Lady Llieno
I like it ^_^
Looks very pro!

71-hour Ahmed
Very nice, I like the whole alleyway thing.

BTW, I think hes a little distracted to notice this right now. Good thing his avatar is a squirrel cos it gives him plenty of hair to pull out.

Matt_Katt
Thanks guys. Id be REALLY surprised if Dan commented on the pic before he closed the thread.

Verdauga Greeneyes
Looks very good! The only thing I can think of that might be improved is the guy's shadow, but I only noticed that once I really started looking for something to improve.

Matt_Katt
I had to change the guys shadow cause otherwise i would have give too much of the story away

jimmyinwhite
i like the noir looking style of this piece.

Verdauga Greeneyes
That sounds very mysterious...

71-hour Ahmed
Just noticed that now,and the cat doesnt have one either.

The bin to the right of your guy is a bit off perspective - seems too wee and distorted. your guy looks huge in comparison, but thats probably not too bad given hes central to the image.

nit picking really.

Verdauga Greeneyes
Hmmm.... the guy may need longer legs... he looks a bit out of proportion... and if you really want perfection, even the pile of rubble should have a little shadow. All in all, seeing as all we can come up with are little things, I'd say you needn't change anything.

Matt_Katt
DAMMIT! the cat was supposed to have a shadow. thanks for noticing that Ahm. Ill add one in the final Final version, along with the title

Snowflake
I really like the contrasty look... reminds me of Miller and Mignola's styles. Cool stuff. :)

71-hour Ahmed
whats your drawing technique?

Matt_Katt
usually i put my pencil in my hand and viola!

x-atm092
did you do the whole background on the base of those scans I gave you?

That's awesome!

Matt_Katt
oh yea that reminds me. Thanks again for those

Major Kerina
It looks great MC. Very unlike anyhing I've seen. I hope your comic is successful ^_^

Matt_Katt
now with grubby walls and title

x-atm092
Small, insignificant detail(s):
1) shouldn't this attatchment be guycover2.jpg?
2) shouldn't the cat have a shadow?

But other than that, it looks absolutely great... I'll have to read it sometimes!

Major Kerina
*get giddy* it looks wonderful :)

Matt_Katt
Originally posted by x-atm092
Small, insignificant detail(s):
1) shouldn't this attatchment be guycover2.jpg?
2) shouldn't the cat have a shadow?

But other than that, it looks absolutely great... I'll have to read it sometimes!

1)no because its the same file just edited. and its the cover to (act/arc/chapter) one
2)its a black cat. pretend it has a shadow

Bathe
Yeah. When in doubt black always works.

Matt_Katt
Well it finaly on the actual site. Thanks for your thoughts, bunnies.:bunny: