: Filler feedback

Tiomoid
I'm new and I just read the whole EGS series in 2 hours. Anyway about filler 54, I personally think that it would be really cool to have Elliot and Ellen switch like suggested. What do other people think?

Bathe
say what?

jimmyinwhite
read egs in order

Shad
Only if it as a temporary thing (Like if it lasted through two weeks worth of strips).

Bathe
Wait. I read the filler but i dont see waht youre getting at...

Chrysicat
Originally posted by Bathe
Wait. I read the filler but i dont see waht youre getting at... Maybe this:originally said by SG Dan in filler #56
zzzzz...Hey, what if I made Susan uncontrollably attracted to Tedd, and...zzzz...what if Elliot switched places with Ellen whenever he sneezes... yes...zzzz... <emphasis added by me>
Personally, I'd just like to see a story comic with the backdrop of Dan dreaming, and reality thus shifting panel-to-panel in an actual, non-April Fools' storyline...but then again, I'm the most or second-most hentai of the girls...:bunny:

Major Kerina
An odd entrance but welcome, Tiomold. :)

Bathe
Oh i see. I was looking at another filler sorry! :^u^:

Major Kerina
I'd like to see a visit to the beach in a filler. Actually I think that was one of my first filler ideas... It think it'd be fun to see. But it'd have to be done in a really strange way.

Matt_Katt
*wouldnt mind seeing a 'happy days' filler*

x-atm092
What I'd like to see is the EGS cast acting out a movie or something. But then again, that's kind of corny, has been done a million times by other comics, and is below the level of creativity Dan has presented so far.

Thus I must conclude that it will never happen.

Major Kerina
I wouldn't mind some of the mad-scientist character examples of Yahoo Group showing up in the fillers :)