: Robot's love their mummy's to.

CRS2117
http://www.mumbot.com/

It's a bit late but the music is awesome! And I think I love mumbot.

Any idea who made this music? I sooo want it.

Fluffy-Phil
No. This (http://www.rathergood.com/stabbypool/) is what I currently have open in another window just so I can listne to the mucis at the end on repeat. Rathergood.com is great. ^_^

Acanous
holy shite yo. that's all pretty cool. now how do I turn a link into a kewl little one-word thing? aww, frag it, here's the coolest site on the net;
www.wootanime.com/girls.html
enjoy.
it's a perma-looped song, too.

Fluffy-Phil
Erm, I can't hear anything. Also, I checked the source and it doesn't seem to have a music file embedded.

Verdauga Greeneyes
www.oddtodd.com < watcheth the flash movies, they're big though.

Fluffy-Phil
That site's great. Mon-ay!

seatcushion
Ahhhhh, tis another off-topic forum.
(or a forum on-topic on off-topicness?)

CRS2117
It was supposed to be about making people robot's are not just uncaring arc weilders who want to take over the world and care about their mummies.

CRS2117
Oh and that rathergood link? That's weebles work. I prefer blode myself, have his tshirt and all (well, one of hairy)

Matt_Katt
http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

Fluffy-Phil
The gay bar one's better.

Matt_Katt
Originally posted by Fluffy-Phil
The gay bar one's better.

*refuses to comment on phils sexuality*

Fluffy-Phil
It's a good song, and in no way relates to my sexuality.

Matt_Katt
*is not arguing about the song....coz its a good song*

Fluffy-Phil
I rest my case. Although I have to say that TV is being ridiculous with its sensorship. They've cut out the words "nuclear war" and blurred some of the only remotely innuendous images in the official video.

CRS2117
Which is why I listen to music, man.

Fluffy-Phil
I'm wondering if you meant that as a dig at the Gay Bar song or not.

Major Kerina
What the heck???

Should I even bother looking at what's behind these links?

And please, next time, if you're name a thread, make it a little broader, you're already wildy off your own topic.

Swarm
They're just music videos...I think...

CRS2117
I'm wondering if you meant that as a dig at the Gay Bar song or not.

Huh? No you take me the wrong way man. I like the gay bar song. It's not quite seasons in the abyss or skeletons of societyy but it's nice.

seatcushion
Whoah.
I always wondered what being off-topic on an off-topic thread would be like.

Fluffy-Phil
I knew from my first day foruming. ^_^

Originally posted by Major Kerina
What the heck???

Should I even bother looking at what's behind these links?

They're all fine (by my standards). Well, the rathergood.com one are kittens playing music or Mr.Stabby, the oddtodd ones are hilarious movies about an unemployed guy, and the animegirls one is just bouncing anime girls.

Acanous
shite... there used to be some really sweet music... I don't know what happened to it, although i checked the hist5ory and the site crashed a while ago... hopefully they'll put the music back up.