: please please please......

Nohimn
Okay, I don't expect the comic to turn out like this, I'm only posting it so that it doesn't take a VERY predictable turn.... Susan lives with her mom and Tedd lives with his dad. Both parents are divorced. you see where I'm going right? I am really hoping to god right now (I'm an atheist) that the comic doesn't get that predictable, since I am fond of random stuff ("The theater roof is reserved for owls!")

Acanous
uhm...
but susan diddn't really know OR like tedd... so they wouldn't be brother and sister... and mr. Verres is a bit too strange to be the marrying type, I know, I'm also in that category.

Major Kerina
Susan and Tedd would be a nightmarish set of step-siblings. Plus it would give Susan easy access to transformation items. I'm more concerned about the whole issue of Tedd's mother being "really" in Europe (since it sounds like a lie his father told him).

Acanous
yes, that's a real old debate... Dan will propably get around to it sometime next year....
y'know, because stack rules apply and Damian is after the goo, followed by some more backstory, than Lord Tedd...

DarkShive
Nah, too predictable... now having Susan marry Mr. Verres? THAT'S unexpected!

Acanous
Dan, I like the way you think!
you could have it in another alternate universe where Susan went through a time portal or something, or was born sooner...
or actually aged and wasn't a magical Immortal...

Deathscythe13x
maybe Susan and Tedd are twins, ferternal not identical

Emoore
Originally posted by Major Kerina
Susan and Tedd would be a nightmarish set of step-siblings. Plus it would give Susan easy access to transformation items. I'm more concerned about the whole issue of Tedd's mother being "really" in Europe (since it sounds like a lie his father told him).

Ooooooooooooh crap... have we heard Tedd's mother's first name ever mentioned in the comic? I don't recall; I'm reeeeeally hoping it isn't "Grace," though...

...cause that would just make things weird... Luke and Leia weird...

alebann
Well, Marty and Lorraine McFly weird would be more accurate...

x-atm092
I'm more concerned about the whole issue of Tedd's mother being "really" in Europe (since it sounds like a lie his father told him).

Well, I'm as fond of randomness as the rest of you, but I just got a kind of disturbing thought. what if Mr. Verres learned Uryuomoco from his wife...

And she isn't in Europe, she just went home.

Verdauga Greeneyes
If Susan and Tedd were brother and sister, Nanase would be Susan's niece too, and they only met on that schooltrip, so...

Fluffy-Phil
No, she'd be Susan's cousin, as she's Tedd's cousin, not niece.

x-atm092
I hate to double-post, but I think I forgot to attach the file I meant to. Oh well, here it is...

This is my (utterly deranged) theory about Tedd's mom.

Verdauga Greeneyes
Shudder, that's just creepy...

And I keep forgetting, what's the difference between cousin and niece?

x-atm092
Is there a difference?

Verdauga Greeneyes
Yeah, my English teacher told me the difference, but I forgot... BTW, where do you live? I live in Hilversum, Noord-Holland.

Emoore
Originally posted by Verdauga Greeneyes
Shudder, that's just creepy...

And I keep forgetting, what's the difference between cousin and niece?

Cousin: The son/daughter of one of your parent's sibilings. So, your father's sister's son or daughter would be a first cousin. Any children they in-turn happened to have would be a first cousin, once-removed ("removed" signifying that you and this new cousin are part of different generations).

Niece: The daughter of your sibling. Any girls your brother happened to father, for instance, would be a niece to you, and you would be their aunt/uncle.

Verdauga Greeneyes
Ah I see, thanks.

Matt_Katt
Originally posted by Verdauga Greeneyes
Yeah, my English teacher told me the difference, but I forgot... BTW, where do you live? I live in Hilversum, Noord-Holland.

*is sad that hes the only welsh person here:(*

Swarm
I'm pretty close to Wales... :p

but anyway...that looks like you're about to shove things radically off topic!

So I'll say I like x-atm092's theory, which I'd kinda wondered about...seems nice and random.

Major Kerina
I figure at that rate it'll turn out everyone is related to everyone else. So much for the Playa ever getting any then.

Emoore
Originally posted by Emoore
Ooooooooooooh crap... have we heard Tedd's mother's first name ever mentioned in the comic? I don't recall; I'm reeeeeally hoping it isn't "Grace," though...

...cause that would just make things weird... Luke and Leia weird...

Originally posted by alebann
Well, Marty and Lorraine McFly weird would be more accurate...

Sorry, didn't see this reply the first time 'round, but felt it needed to be addressed... see, what I'm implying is the possibility that Tedd's mother is the "Grace" that "died in this dimension," and also the mother of the current Grace. Grace Sr., if you like. Depending on the identity of "our" Grace's father, that would make Tedd and Grace at least half-siblings. Thus, weirdness ensues...

Of course, the "Grace's mother/father is an alien" theory could also be applied to this scenario, as that would explain how she could know an alien language and posess antennae. The two possibilities aren't mutually-exclusive...

CRS2117
I hope that Grace and Tedd only become related if they were to marry. Incest isin't my bag.

Emoore
Agreed. But it does seem to be a disturbing possibility...

showler
Originally posted by Matt_Catt
*is sad that hes the only welsh person here:(*

I'm a Welsh person. I'm J.A. Welsh, my father's J.H. Welsh, my grandfathers P. Welsh, etc.

Major Kerina
I know a Walsh person.

As for Welsh, I've like half-Welsh, half Hungarian, like a 1/3 German, and a maybe 1/4 some other British thingie...

Acanous
Incest, the game the whole family can play! it's all relative, after all....
I know a Lackey.
Jason Lackey.
he went to Pearson whilst I was there.

Swarm
I read some bizarre article once about how incest is likely to occur between siblings separated at birth...but that's a bit too dodgy even for this comic (I hope!)

Acanous
well, I suppose it would be most likely to occur with seperated children who don't know, because no one else does it EVER.
exept the peopleof Nebraska, but we don't talk about them...

Major Kerina
I'm actually waiting for people to call attention to my math :p

Matt_Katt
Originally posted by showler
I'm J.A. Welsh, my father's J.H. Welsh, my grandfathers P. Welsh, etc.
J.A? J.H? P?

I've like half-Welsh, half Hungarian, like a 1/3 German, and a maybe 1/4 some other British thingie...

that would make you 1 and 7/12 of a person...which is impossible

Major Kerina
Yay, go math !

Acanous
wait.. that girl who'se after justin... the player... I'm tired... need zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*