: Funky dreams

Alexia Ikyu
Being new to the comic and having just read all the strips in one night, then going to bed... that sure led to some strange dreams. I had to check down my shirt just to make sure everything was alright in the morning when I woke up. :cat:

Hello! I'm Alexia, and god this is now my favorite comic... Grace with all her furry forms, gender changing, and girls in men's clothing... such a perfect combination. :angel: I'll it up right now that I am boy and wouldn't mind getting my hands on that transformation gun.

--Alexia Ikyu

Acanous
Hi new newbie! welcome to the forums. we've had a HUGE influx of new people in the last week, so I've decided that my random comments are going to be on a first-come-first-served basis. untill I categorize you all, that is...
untill than, feel free to have a look around!
-Acanous

Hiraishin
Yo!

Eh that seems a little tame compared to my dreams, but hey, I was doped up on twinkies and dew, and had watched the entire Robotech saga and Trigun. Now those were some phycadelic dreams...but then again those were just super versions of my regular ones.

Oh of Transgender and species run rampant in some parts here. Have fun!

Acanous
Had a dream that I was in toronto, telling people about the end of the world on TV, and someone asked me if I was embarrassed, but I wasn't, becaue at that moment the entire building was attacked by demonic hoards. me and a friend managed to fend them off, but only escaped with the aid of a mysterious lady in a herse, which was driven by a zombie. turned out that some things thought to be bad were on the good guy's side, and vice-versa... so after a long drive and discussion, I was told that I'd have to be tested for purity of the heart, to which I replied "Fuck that".
a small fight ensued, and it ended up that my friend got tested while I used the driver's now-broken body to bash through the window of the hearse and into the street. I ran for a small ways, then I saw a man and a Unicorn (creepy that that was the first time a Unicorn had EVER appeared in ANY of my dreams, fantasies, or even RPG's...) but anyway, the guy was being polite, and asked me to try to touch the unicorn. I did, and it healed the bite wounds on my hand. the wierd woman was watching all this from behind me, and accepted the fact that I was innocent enough to touch a unicorn (which was now acting like a happy puppy) without being killed as my judgement... anyhow, the guy walks off, never to be seen again, I'm thinking he was propably some kind of Guardian Angel, and than we all get chased into a mansion, which has been stripped of all life, save trees. so we plant more trees to cut it off completely from outside, and I find the security room. I use the bloody annoying system to find out that there's a hoard of posessed people outside, breaking in. I watch them all being slaughtered by the woman, and go out there to help clean up... around now is when I wake up. the good news is that all of my friends lived.
anyhow, that was the last dream I had, haven't slept since.
-Acanous

Deathscythe13x
hey newbie. people have had dreams about EGS before, so u won't be the first if u do. Personally i haven't, but i wouldn't mind.

Major Kerina
I made a thread for EGS Dreams a while back but I seem to have 'lost' it's location. Heh...

Here's a funky dream.
It started out that I was walking on a street and this guy comes up to me. He kinda vaguely looked like I someone I thought I knew but when I have a dream people I see in them rarely look like what they're supposed to so that doesn't matter too much. Anyway he comes up too me and asks me if I want to play the real version of Midnight Run (the videogame, which is basically The Fast and the Furious without the need for actors...as if they were required in a movie like that) So I get into his high octane car (some of the cars were incredibly detailed, the weirdest looking tail section I've ever seen on this one yellow hot rod...like a scrambled step-pyramind pattern. Then we took off, driving between the streets until we got to this one point that he had to get out and do some sort of mission task but the driver said he would rendezvous with me at EB games in this absolutely massive commercial and entertainment center so....He uses something to shrink the car and the Midnight Run game I think and gives them to me for safe-keeping. So I do something and wind up with time remaining at EB but he's not there. And I wait and wait and then I start wandering around (which is weird because I'm more of a stay put when you've lost someone type). I go to what I think is a bookstore, then an arcade with a line of pinball machines, there's a large audiorium that'll eventually be completed with an orchestra but for right now it just seemes like a water-front dining area. Somehow I acquire a trio of magazines (the whole area btw, is so intricately done with stores and spacial design that it's one of my more believable dreams when it comes to realistic location and it's persistent throughout the dream. Eventually I get a page, I think from my pager and it's the driver and he says something to the effect that I stole his car and he's...*ahem*.."Going to cut your *blankity* off with a carving knife" (this part unsettled me too)....he doesn't sound like a nice guy at all, so I speak to the woman who runs the center to help me find this guy, mainly so he doesn't find me first. She gives me a hug, says she gonna track him down and have him arrested, she says I can stay in a place where he'll never find me. Under the auditorium, there's a dining area filled with lots of people, the light has a soft color. It feels ok, she directs me to a place on the floor where I can sit and wait for them to track him down....I page through my magazines...the top one is The Official X-Files Fan Magazine...which recently ceased publication with the end of the show and they talk about the last episode, which left many fans unfulfilled and "Beyond", because it turns out in the magazine that UPN has decided to revive the show for a tenth season. I've just started reading when this guy to my right leans over (I worry at first that it's the driver but it's not) and he asked if he can borrow the top magazine....I give it to him without a word...and when I'm about to read the second one I got, he asked to borrow that too....and so I'm left with the one magazine...which the same thing happens to after a moment...so I'm left with no magazines and he's "reading" all three...which I think kinda sucks....then I get this epiphany..."this is a dream, I don't need to put up with this abuse"....so I wake myself up and the dream is over...

Now that's a Funky Dream....

Acanous
I remember that one.. did you delete it?

Major Kerina
Nope...I just 'lost' it. Welcome Alexia :)

Matt_Katt
Croeso Alexia.
The strangest dream i ever had was me being chased by a t-rex.

Acanous
hmm... Fast, highly detailed cars, Video Games, E3, Assassination attempts, Arcades... no way in hell Kerina can be a human female... my money's on Terminatrix.

Swarm
Hi Alexia. How many people, even the more "normal" ones hanging around here, *wouldn't* want to get their hands on the transformation gun?

I've yet to hear of a dream wierder than my one with the flying whales, which is so bizarre I'd prefer not to go into it. An EGS dream would be...interesting, but judging by my dreams probably also highly disturbing. If I keep on reading long enough though (which is bound to happen) I'm sure I'll have one...

CRS2117
You know it's funny. I had this dream about someone that wasn't to do with EGS, then I had dreams about human babies being mass produced llike chicken and alaska was getting bigger. Then I woke up thankfully.

Major Kerina
You didn't rule out alien yet, did you Acanous? *hides extra tentacle*

Alexia Ikyu
Oh for the love of god... went on a road trip to visit IC Entertainment (again) today and since my parents were driving, I was sleeping. Started snoring and eventually woke up waving my arms in the air... I was dreaming about the telekenesis hair tendrils. :dead:

--Alexia Ikyu

tasselhoff
Well I can't remeber my wierd dreams well because they make no since in any way. I can't even remeber what goes first.

Now my 'What the ....' dreams I can remeber. The strangest one of those involved a old timey and very creepy plantation mansion, me in a suit (I hate wearing suits), and a quadraped catgirl in an old fashioned billowly dress. I woke up when we were fighting some evil people in the mansion.

DarkShive
Originally posted by Alexia Ikyu
Oh for the love of god... went on a road trip to visit IC Entertainment (again) today and since my parents were driving, I was sleeping. Started snoring and eventually woke up waving my arms in the air... I was dreaming about the telekenesis hair tendrils. :dead:

--Alexia Ikyu Swwweeeeeeet.... :bunny: sorry, I just think that's nifty

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
This will be my first night after reading this comic.

Let's just say Tedd has given my little fetishes a few upgrades into full blown perversions.

Now to dilute the images with book 5 of LoTR...

Alexia Ikyu
Depends on which part of that is sweet. :cat: Usually only things that make me laugh histerically give me odd dreams. EGS... I absolutely laughed my ass off!

The whole thing with visiting IC Entertainment (http://www.ic-ent.com/) is because my parents wanted to check the place I'm going to intern. I like drawing and since they go to conventions I'll be helping staff the dealer table. We're planning on doing a DiGi Charat cosplay and putting on a show behind the table. :cool:

--Alexia Ikyu

Acanous
actually, Kerina, I realized today that I HAVE been ruling out a lot of things... I have been very closed-minded as of late and should really stop.. I mean, It's been a year and a half scince the third Keeper was found,(not including myself) and I realize that tho there are another six to find, that I've stopped looking... just started to think that all people are stupid and ignorant, bogged down by thier misconceptions of the world around them, equating value based upon monetary gain.... only to reilize that I too, am becomming like that.... it won't happen. I have been alerted to the problem. it will be remidied. I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED. not by any one or any thing, myself and the entire world included.
so I moved again. back with my parents now. could have stayed, the booting-me-out thing got recinded. but I felt unwelcome, and it was a definate power play to threaten me. like stated above, I refuse to be controlled. I've removed all elements that could controll me from my life before, and may yet have to do it again...
thankfully, however, I can do it one at a time now. *TWANG. you're dead.*
hmm. Almost Half of the Keepers of light live in Calgary, one in red deer... maybie it's time to leave the province.