Lioconvoy
With all the new bunnies I was just wondering if anyone else is in the military

tasselhoff
Not me. I am what is called a morale target:D

jesus_freak
I'm only 15 not in military

seatcushion
Only 13, so no.
Although I do have lots of friends living at Fort Scott.

Dr_Moreau
I'm a lover, not a fighter...actually I'm only 16, so no luck...but I play SOCOM: US Navy SEALS for my PS2 a whole lot! Gotta Support the Troops!

Dr_Moreau
Seatcushion I live in KC! Whereabouts in this great state of Kansas do you live?

seatcushion
I live in Overland Park, KS.
I mentioned friends in Fort Scott since my cousin/niece was living there, by the name of Natalie. She has friends there and she visits our house a lot, and I go there about once a month.

Dr_Moreau
I live in Fairway, its kinda small, sandwiched in-between Mission and Prairie Villiage! Sweet! I didn't think that anyone else would be from KS. Nice to meet ya.

CRS2117
I remain a trained civvie. That is how it shall be.

Dacheran
Yeah... I'm a civilian too... teh suxxorz. I'm considered a military dependant though. Being as I'm as of yet only 16 (curses), and my dad was in the Air force. I'm going to join the Air Force too eventually... as in as soon as I can.

Swarm
I was one of the two million people at the peace march in London.

Nuff said.

Acanous
Meh. Was in Air cadets, but it sucked, so i went back to civillian. However, I am in possession of my own army, it's just extremely costly to operate. Thus we don't really DO much.
($18 per hour, plus hazard benifits and insurance, Ammo, weaponry, and other things..)

CPOK
Navy here, and proud of it!

Pest
I am only 16 and thus am not a member of any military forces. Besides, who would want to be a soldier in the Canadian Military anyway?

Sakura
Two vote for the USAF, however something tells me the other vote was Hiraishin.

I like the Air Force cause we send the officers to do the fighting.

Major Kerina
Not army inspite of title.

Lioconvoy
The have Major's in the Air Force too. And the Marines I think.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
I remain unsuitable for military service due to being physically unable to properly hold, aim, or discharge a firearm larger than a handgun.

Major Kerina
Actually it has to do with where the user name is inspired from that makes it specifically from army rank.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
If you say Frank Burns or Charles Emmerson Winchester III I'm going to die laughing.

If no one here knows who I just referred to I'm going to die of old age before I turn 20.

Krunchy/Krispy
MASH. Damn fine show.

And, even if I wanted to, I can't go military. I'm too messed up. In several ways.

Dacheran
Um... Actually I don't know who you just referred to... ^_^ Eh heh...

Lioconvoy
It'sthe same rank in either of the sevices..........when does the fouth season come out?

spc mango
yeah, the marines have majors. it's the navy that has wierd comisioned ranks.

but no other army people? *sad*

Ranma
The Coast Guard have the same rank stucture as the Navy

x-atm092
Nope, no militairy. Bunnies are usually a peaceful sort... Settling their differences with TF guns in other threads.

spc mango
oh yeah

i usually forget about the coast guard...

they don't much coverage, do they?

Major Kerina
Actually it's a story I wrote thing. I thought it was the neatest name.

Acanous
*Acanous looks at the civillian poll thingy*
17.... hmm, PSYCHOPATCHIK!

Dr_Moreau
Huzzah! Go civvies! I'm on what you could call "inactive duty", which is basically me sitting around my house doing nothing. I'm doing my part!

Hiraishin
lio you're wrong. Just stumbled on this thread. AIR POWER! SPACE POWER! A! E! F!

Hiraishin
...............double posting, click button once......It's happening again. Dif board same result........

Matt_Katt
|\/|42:/\/35 0\/\//\/z )00

Hiraishin
1 #4\/3 |\|07# |\|07#1|\|6, 8|_|7 |235|>3(7 F0|2 |\/|4|21|\|35, 8|)\7 7#3`/ 4|23 (4LL3|) J4|2#34|)5, F0 4 |23450|\| F00.

41|2 F0|2(3 15 \/\/#3|23 17 47 F00! \/\/3 607 4|_|_ 7#3 F|_||\| 70`/5 4|\||) 41|2 F0|2(3 |2|_||_5 4|_|_ 7#3 804|2|)5, 1 60 70.

jimmyinwhite
i was in the army long enough to find out that i wasn't made for the army. if i had stayed in i might have been a doctor or dead by now.

Acanous
;00 5|>34|{ 1337 0|= 7|-|3 01|) [0|)3... \/\/|-|0 74|_|6|-|7 ;00 ;00;- 1337?

Verdauga Greeneyes
A civvie, I'm only 15 after all.

Matt_Katt
wait....whos the other Marine?

jimmyinwhite
my fault i pictured an army of bunnies & which branch would be the stranges.

Lioconvoy
Fin's a marine if I remember corectly.

Fingolfin Aeros

Nope, no Jarhead here.

17, and still a civvie. Though I am in an ARMY JROTC program, which counts for jack shit the reaper..... If I went into one of the armed services It'd probably be the USAF.

Lioconvoy
That's right I forgot. Well the Air Force is the wat to go. Long time not see though.

Hmm, I was almost sure there was another marine somewhere here.

Fingolfin Aeros
Heh. Thanks.... I know I've been really scarce.... Been busy with different things, and all of this past week I've been at Camp.... Going back tomorrow, and will be there for the next.... 5 or 6 weeks.

Matt_Katt
well if 2 people voted for marines, whos the other person?

Lioconvoy
Well it's good to see you around even if it is for just a bit.

Eyuras
im in the RAF squadron 1341 im a corprol but only an NCP due to age (17)

Eyuras
im also in the Utopian Unions Millatry (its a union of my freinds and my legaly independent countrys) whe have like 3 guns and half a dozen kats and 3 paid hit men lol we were gona go into iraq but we couldnt afford to at the time and i broke my Dragnov SVD

CnCmaster4life
i'm an army of one................ yep but really i'm 14 so no i'm not enlisted in the military. but i'm a damn good stratagist but if it helps i like to play military base games and war based paintball scenarios

Major Kerina
I still prefer "Be All That You Can Be" to an "Army of One"

Eyuras
being a kamakazi is fun on PC games

DarkBahamut
hehehehe if al else fails and/or your out of ammo
KAMIKAZE ATTACK DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and i'm 17 so no military

CnCmaster4life
he he ya i love doing those things chukin granades everywhere till it looks like the moon oh but if it helps i plan on going to west point :) so i hope to be in the military

Eyuras
hey CnCmaster you play CNC or you like non comissioned officer cause i rock at CNC tib sun (well i used too)

Fetch
I can't join the actual armed forces, due to a few medical problems.

However, I am a Lieutenant junior grade in Starfleet :)
And the Chief Science Officer as well.
Only problem: Most of the crew are Starfleet Marines. Only me, the CMO, and the Ops Officer are Starfleet. But... both of them are Ferengi.
...---...

spc mango
oooo

stupid grenades. ends up i throw like a girl. *shrug*

CnCmaster4life
ya i play CnC and i'm in the top 100 in RA2 but i haven't gotten generals ... this conversation should be carried out in multimedia.....