: Wearing store merchandise

A BAD Man
Just curious, does anyone here proudly wear the EGS store merchanside around town?

Have you ever been recognized and pointed out by another EGS fan?

Have you ever been accosted by a Furry who wants to "get yiffy?"

I used to wear shirts with obscure references (now I don't believe in being an advertisement for anything). But it was kind of fun meeting other people who got the reference, even if it was just "yo - like the band!"

FrenziedMayhem
I wish I were accosted by furries....

:hammer:

Deathscythe13x
I think there should be an EGS plushy thing in the store, maybe of chibi Grace like from the tic tac toe game.

Major Kerina
I want Brownie plush. Never been noticed but it is fun to wear, especially the newest ones. The Owl one didn't go over too well though (some people have no sense of humor)

FrenziedMayhem
I want that shirt soo much...

Many of my friends believe reading "poisons the mind" or something.

I bet that Owl would get them to think otherwise....

::evil laughter::

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
I would not wear such a shirt, however some of the mousepads have caught my eye. Unfortunatly my finances are getting tight and I need to upgrade my computer a bit...and I'm seriously paranoid about buying things on the internet...

Acanous
*is also paranoid about putting finances onto the net*
If I had my own data haven in the middle of nowhere, heavilly encrypted, with ALL of the real cash in line of sight, I might concider buying a button.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Ok I'm not that paranoid. I would like to hear from a few people that actually bought stuff, see if there were any complications...this is a really unsubtle hint...

*Testing*
*goes to the EGS store*
hmmm... cool stuff. they need one of those stuffed squirrels that grace has!

Jeremy kicks!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Yes, but I'm mildly surprised at the choice of picture.
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0253 --Best. Jeremy. Pic. Ever.

DarkShive
wow... that was over 100 comics ago...

x-atm092
It certainly is a very nice pic there, disgruntled Jeremy is cool... And dangerous.

But for the best Jeremy pic ecer, I'd like to go here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story/EG0173NA.gif).

As for the merchandise, I go over to the shop once a week and just drool over the virtual stuff, and wish I had a credit card.

Until then, there's nothing I could do, though I wish...

Swarm
I think that's two of the best Jeremy pictures!

Well...with a new computer I need a new mouse mat...soon, my precious....soon...

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Originally posted by DarkShive
wow... that was over 100 comics ago... First, I've only been here a week. Second, my memory for such things is scarily superb. And the way you have it lined by stoy title makes it ludicrusly simple to find any given picture.

CRS2117
A stuffed grace would be cool. And a Justin.

CnCmaster4life
I wear EGS shirts with pride and just to tell u i got a free phone call cuz the store clerk said he liked the T-shirt. oh and i wear the "READ or the owl will eat u i'm know around school as "Big Owl" so u know i love EGS :) but i just wish i could visit the forum more often cuz i'm usually about 3 beats behind the conversations

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Last time I wore a shirt with words I became known as Team Calc.

Don't drink and derive!

I gotta get a few of those posters, though.

Acanous
A stuffed bunny!