: The Future of the Forum

Major Kerina
I do hope noting this is ok with Dan but then anyone who just looked at his posts could have found this (http://www.topwebcomics.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=771798#post771798)

Hopefully things will calm down with this. ^_^

tasselhoff
Very cool. But would Zapping people be counted as role playing or random though?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
RP.

tasselhoff
*points above*

I belive we have gone premium.

CRS2117
Woohoo! heh, indirectly I paid for that, as I bought the Grace CND mousemat last week.

I'll take a picture and post it here unless there is a reason I should not.

tasselhoff
Should we be rushing to get the first post or should we let Dan post first in the new forums?

Fluffy-Phil
*misses his forum's previous possision on the board*
You guys'd better treat it right, or you'll hear from me.
:cry:

Illjwamh
Heh. I noticed those earlier before he moved all the threads into them.

DarkShive
Originally posted by Fluffy-Phil
*misses his forum's previous possision on the board*
You guys'd better treat it right, or you'll hear from me.
:cry: za?

Major Kerina
You have a fondness for "za?" don't you, Dan? :)

Verdauga Greeneyes
Might as well ask it here, could the random transformations thread be moved to RP? (cos we're following stories from time to time and are generally acting our parts)

Verdauga Greeneyes
Thanks Dan (whether you saw my post or not)

DarkShive
I didn't, but you're welcome :bunny:

FrenziedMayhem
I like the new look. Quite spiffy.

*Testing*
Cool!! Bunnies have moved up in the world!!
Finally, Dan has a place he can shove all those unwanted offtopic threads.

spc mango
wow! premium forum....

um... yea?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
While the orgonization is nice, it just got a lot harder to keep up with new posts. Still, more than a fair trade-off.

Acanous
Well, I was just thinking yesterday that it'd be nice to have somewhere to put everything which is also off topic.
*Catches the evil glare from Dan*
DON'T WORRY! you don't need to say it. I won't even post in the reaction area for fear of turning the topic in another direction... I'll stay in my new domain... and occasionally raize some others, depending ;P
still, it's kinda wierd having an RP forum in which both I and krunchy are gonna post in...
*Stays at the back of the party, with his eyes closed, and burns all of the books*
that wasn't so hard...
-Acanous :)

Acanous
Oh, and Kerina, your link is not working.

Major Kerina
Oops, looks like the thread is moved or gone but the info is widely know by now.

Acanous
....by everyone but me, who came home and said, and I quote: "WHAT the FRELL?"

CRS2117
Did I really mention I like the new forum layout? It's annoying when you have topics you don't want to read at the top, after scrolling through all the stickies.

Acanous
umm... it's kinda lonely.. I know there are other people out there... somewhere, but WHERE....
you know?