: B5

Lioconvoy
Okay please tell me I'm not the only fan of this show.

Acanous
I was a fan, but after watching the series start to finish one week, I sorta lost intrest.

Fetch
Babylon 5
Awesom sci-fi

My fave actor on it: Andreas Katsulas.
He has been on Star Trek TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise.

He also has lent his voice to a few animated movies.

He is extremely talented.
And, with his name... c'mon, he had to get into sci-fi. Where else could he find people that could pronouce his name? ;)

Major Kerina
I hear it's a great series. I saw parts of it when it first aired. But I heard the DVD sets for B5 aren't the best.

alebann
Absolutely my favorite sci-fi TV show, possibly my favorite show period. Great acting, great writing, good special effects, engaging story, I love it.
I'm tempted to buy the DVD sets. well, seasons 2-4. maybe just 3.
For some reason, Vir was my favorite character. Mostly because he has the best line in the series (so nice, they played it twice) "I want to live just long enough to see your head on a pike in the middle of the imperial garden as a warning to ten generations of centauri that some favors come at too great a price. And I'll look up at your lifeless eyes and wave, like this *waves*. Can your associates arrange that for me Mr. Morden?"
Sorry if I messed it up, quoting from memory...

Major Kerina
Actually, I remember that quote. Did that wind up happening to him?

Lioconvoy
Yes it did actually. Heh heh heh

Major Kerina
Whoa! Cool, I'm sorry for the guy who always hung about D'Lenn...he really loved her it seemed but her and the Sheridan happened instead.

Lioconvoy
I don't think Lenir(sp?) actually loved her, I think he just thought he loved her, because he was her aid and devoted to her.

Major Kerina
Still, I hope he found peace in the end...

tasselhoff
Yes

It is my favorite scifi show with Farscape in a close second place. It was one of the few american shows with an over all plot and alien aliens.

Fetch
http://www.babylon5.com

Major Kerina
Capitalize the URL part Fetch.

Maboroshi Abyll
Babylon 5 is still my favorite Sci-Fi series. :)

Kuro-chan
Babylon 5? Eeeee! I like the series!!!

Vir was among my favourite characters. I also liked G'Kar and Londo's antics. ^_^, and only liked Lennier during the bloopers. Garibaldi was okay. Otherwise, none of the other characters really stand out in my mind.

Oh, and there was Watler Koenig. He played one of the best sci-fi villains I have ever seen... well, aside from Dark Hemet. NO ONE can top him. :)

jedierrant
Babylon 5. I first saw it on TNT during its first run. After a few weeks, I fell in love with. Of course, it comes in second to Star Wars, but since there's no good SW shows on, it takes the cake in that department. The plot and characters were great. The great thing about B5 is that unlike some other scifi shows it had a constant underlying plot, but the plot did allow one time adventures to flow in and give the B5 a more diverse feel to it.

Heh, it should come as no surprise when I say John Sheridan was my favorite character. ::points to his name:: He was a knight errant. He believed in doing the right thing and using Might for Right instead of a totalitarian Might makes Right.

The one thing that really disapointed me was the cancellation of Crusade. It had a great purpose and underlying plot to it. But it allowed for a lot of ideas that could keep the show going for a while. Because it was open-ended like the Star Trek show that allowed them to wander into strange and unknown situations all the time. Plus, how can turn down seeing the Excaliber's main guns tear apart Drakh capital ships? :geek: