: stuped Question

GigaRoc
Was that nanasie or ellien crying in Elliot's room in fairy form, sometimes i can't tell them appart

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
As far as we know Ellen is unable to become a fairy.

showler
She might be able to learn. Depends on the requirements of becoming a magic user in El Goonish Universe.

Elzaban
It's probably Nanase. The only time I've seen anyone else go fairy mode is during filler and April Fools, but I could be wrong.

Also sorta on topic, it seems to me that one requirement to becoming a magic user is going on to France... unless you count Ki users as magic users. Just a thought...

-Elzaban

DarkShive
It's Nanase; the eyes and single-pointed double bangs should be a dead giveaway at this point, especially with Ellen's new hair style.

All-Purpose Guru
So, Dan, is Nanase going to be seen more often with the ponytail? You are inducing cataclysmic levels of PSL with her hair that way...

DarkShive
PSL?

Major Kerina
Physical Science Laboratory?

spc mango
phanboy super lust?

All-Purpose Guru
Originally posted by DarkShive
PSL?

I'm surprised Showler or one of the other It's Walky (http://www.itswalky.com)ites didn't say it before now.
PSL = Perverse Sexual Lust, usually directed towards a comic character.
The term originated on the IW Keenspot Forum, the term has since spread to many of the Keenspot comics.

Major Kerina
You turned out pretty close Mango :)

Acanous
Ummm.... I Don't think the bunnies are going to have much of a problem where that's concerned.
ARE WE??!!
good.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Mmmm Tedd...huh what no of course not!

Ketsuban
PSL? Pshaw, what perverts.

*stares at Grace for hours on end*

Major Kerina
I couldn't agree more Ryvaken Tal`Draco ^_^