: Bruno Guest Comic

DarkShive
No EGS characters are in it, but I did draw todays Bruno the Bandit comic. http://www.brunothebandit.com

showler
You didn't even slip in a cameo?

Illjwamh
Lol! Great!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
If he's not worth a hat...he shouldn't be worried.
the concept is funny, the execution flawless

jadedkid
LoL nice comic!!!! lol spiffy....hehe:bunny: :jester: :laugh:

spc mango
wow...

the bounty hunter has an evil plan too!

wait.... is he perhaps related to travis from the lucky bunny bounty show?

Major Kerina
I've just started reading it but Bruno looks great :)
But this is wonderful. So funny. Almost like double comic-ness ^_^

Snowflake
LOL that was great! Dan, what inspired the gueststrip? Always been a Bruno fan or were you asked to do it or what? Kist curious. :)

Matt_Katt
heeheehee....

Swarm
I like his current hat to be honest, it's cool :)

*Testing*
FUZZY DICE!!!! Hehe...
Great comic Dan (as always)

CnCmaster4life
lol i like it, but one question what if bruno doesn't commit ne more crimes hist bounty would be the same or go down would taht mean the bounty hunter would never kill him or would he kill him right there on the spot????

Dr_Moreau
I think that it's kinda cool that you get to do a guest strip for another comic; it kinda mixes things up a little bit...

Hmmm...maybe the same thing could happen here? That might be cool...

CnCmaster4life
ya that would be cool maybe once in a while we could replace non-story sunday with a guest comic maybe from bunnies

jimmyinwhite
how come i get the feeling that the bounty hunters name is "lucky dan"?heheheheheha

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
My only question: Where's the bunny goddess of luck?

T'Renn
Originally posted by CnCmaster4life
lol i like it, but one question what if bruno doesn't commit ne more crimes hist bounty would be the same or go down would taht mean the bounty hunter would never kill him or would he kill him right there on the spot????

No fear of that, if Bruno commits no crimes, he doesn't eat. It IS his business, after all, and his only source of income.

And Dan, your Fiona was dead-on model, to my eyes. Bruno's moustache seemed a bit... off, but it looks like that's mostly a function of scaling down to screen resolution. :bunny:

Dr_Moreau
Originally posted by CnCmaster4life
ya that would be cool maybe once in a while we could replace non-story sunday with a guest comic maybe from bunnies

Oh man that's a GREAT idea! I dunno about anybody else, but I'd love to do a guest comic for EGS! It'd be pretty sweet...

CnCmaster4life
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T'Renn
[B]No fear of that, if Bruno commits no crimes, he doesn't eat. It IS his business, after all, and his only source of income.

hmmmmmm maybe hes in a theives guild where they have pension plans so he could retire?????? ya know????

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

DarkShive
*preps demon duck*
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/faq.php?goon=fanworks
*runs away*

showler
You prepped the duck, but forgot to actually use it.

Is the demon duck the alt. form of Duck?

Dr_Moreau
Originally posted by DarkShive
*preps demon duck*
http://www.elgoonishshive.com/faq.php?goon=fanworks
*runs away*

But Daaaaannnn....
*spots prepped Demonic Duck on the ground*
Well, what do we have here? Is that a Demonic Duck of some sor---
*explosion*
Dammit Dan! Why must you crush my dreams so?:hurt:

Acanous
*Reads the Bruno the Bandit archives*
*Pant* *Pant* *shirt*
that was a looooong archive. good stuff, tho :)

martinjh99
Well.... It was that Bruno strip that got me interestied in Dan's strip... :)

CnCmaster4life
ahh so it worked .......oh BTW Dan i did a Fan art comic thing so i hope u don't ge mad or ne thing

MysticM
me too, kinda crappy tho, plz dont get pissed dan, i dont know why u would, but just to be on the safe side, :angel: !