: A Years Worth of EGS

Pest
I noticed that there is only a few more comics to go until there has been 365 days of El Goonish Shive Storyline Comics.
Yay Dan!

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Oooh the llama speaks true. Good eye.
*Ryvaken upgrades llama to Llama! Titanium and if Talon ever finds out I said that he's going to thwack me*

Major Kerina
Unless it's a leap year ;)

That's a nifty tally.

Swarm
*Pats Dan on the back (should he enter this thread, which he probably will)*

Dr_Moreau
Wow that's crazy...a whole 365 days...and it hasn't tanked yet...

That takes some serious talent and commitment!
*standing ovation, until he realizes that Dan's not here yet and nobody else is clapping nor standing...then just sits down and grins*

Pest
Woohooo Go Llama! Titanium....

Major Kerina
*stands and claps too* Well he could be here. Just because he doesn't post, doesn't mean he's not nearby.

CnCmaster4life
ahhhh yes but is that inclueded filler comics or just story?????

Major Kerina
Story I think.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Monday will be the 356th story comic.

Edit: I am so tired. 365th.

DarkBahamut
yaaaaaaaaay who knows mabey he will put into a comic book that we can by out of the store. then we can get more people to read it by showing them the comic while we're away from our computers thus helping Dan's master plan to get a new hat

Dr_Moreau
Wow a comic book...just like Hsu and Chan...that might generate a good amount of revenue for the site...but you could always just print off the different comics if you wanted...
But we COULD sell them to some poor kids from third-world countries! They wouldn't have a clue!
:devious:

DarkBahamut
thats the idea plus they would be all nice and neat in a book for quick finding of good comics come on everyone lets put EGS into books and sell them to 3rd world countries such as sri lanka pakistan and russia

Pest
We could convice them that EGS is a religion and the books are their new holy texts. They would worship Dan and become his new bunny warriors! MUHUAHAHAHAhhahahahah! All hail Dan, God amongst men/women!

DarkBahamut
and all of Dans people said amen

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
The Priests of Bunniness?

Dr_Moreau
Originally posted by Pest
All hail Dan, God amongst men/women!

...and catgirls and vixens and squirrels and Jeremy...

DarkBahamut
and half human half animal... things

Pest
Well it has officially happened. The 365th Story Comic of El Goonish Shive has been posted. Congratulations Dan and please keep up the good work! :)

Swarm
*applauds*

nathanpsych
There is now enough for a page-a-day calendar!

Dr_Moreau
Originally posted by nathanpsych
There is now enough for a page-a-day calendar!

Hmmm....
Maybe he could make a Nanase/Ellen Swimsuit Calendar! That would sell good---
*THWACK*
Ooog....
*THWACK* *THWACK*
:hammer:

DarkBahamut
hey what about Grace?
*sees nothing happen*
and Sarah
*THWACK**THWACK**THWACK**THWACK**THWACK*
*DarkBahamut is unconscious*