: Whatever happened to the reaction threads?

*Testing*
I am very sad. :disappoin Since the forum became premium, and maybe for a few days before that, there have been no reaction (to specific comic, you kow: 6-13 or somethin like that) threads that I have seen. As they are why I joined the forum in the first place, (I looove idle spectulating) could someone tell me if they are still here? I know Dan is a very busy guy so I'm not asking him to do it again, but it would be very nice if we could have them again. Please tell me if they are still here, and if they are not it'd be nice if someone would start it again. I will do it if no one else will, but I am unfortunately not around that much.
Thanks

-*Testing*

Major Kerina
*blinks* Are you being serious?....*gestures to the top of the main page* they're all right there under "Reactions", new ones every new comic....

Kairie
Sorry about that.

http://www.webcomic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=331

It`s there man.
I apologize if I acted like a stupid jerk.

And about my sig, well, I`ll keep these two pilots as soon as find I good one.

Major Kerina
Ok, that was unnecessary and rude.

EDIT - Oh wait, that's your sig picture. Well it's a stupid, incredibly annoying sig picture and you're on my ignore list until it's something else.

*Testing*
Ok i guess i was being VERY stupid... but why dont they show on the main page when you scroll down and there is a list of threads? I thought the threads on the main page were shown regardless of type and that it was like the forum was before it became premium. The reactions arent on the it tho.

showler
The Reactions thread are in a subforum. The threads on the main page are all the ones that don't fit in any subforum.