: Plot development theories

DarkBahamut
Since the other speculation thread went down and i am curious to see what other people think will happen i will start a new thread. no art required. I'll get this started by saying that I think that Vlad and Damien will find out about Tedd's transformation gun and the effects it has had on Grace and they will attempt to steal it in order to become really powerful. Since Hedge's motives are questionable, I'm not sure how he would fit in to this theory

Major Kerina
Vlad...heh...

Umm...I mean what does this thread have that none of the zillions of other speculation threads have?

DarkBahamut
It stays here, changes as the story changes, AND the speculations don't have to be related to the newest comic reaction thread. Not to mention there can be speculations for the characters individual futures

DarkBahamut
Also you can go into the deeeep future of the comic. but going to a speculation that is closer to being proven or disproven would be that someone gets kidnapped during the night out story (feel free to give your thoughts on this theory or my first. Heck write your own theories if ya want)

Major Kerina
I wonder what Grace and Tedd's kids will look like....

Is that far enough for ya :p?

DarkBahamut
Yes miss Dominic Deegan in fact i think you looked a little too far. Think the next main story or main plot behind current story. But in relation to their kids, i wonder if they'll be super smart, have transforming powers, both, and/or something new all together

Pest
But what if the scientist screwed up and she is unable to bear children in any form? That would suck

DarkBahamut
woah good point

Fhaolan
You want speculation... I'll give you speculation. :devious:

Tedd's mother is actually an alien. :alien:

Supporting 'evidence': (Okay, so it's twisting known facts, and ignoring contrary facts to support the hypothesis. I worked for an oil refinery for a few years, and that's how their lab worked. Why not here... :classic: )

Tedd's unusually feminine facial structure. Most 'grays' are described as thin and delicate, very feminine.
Tedd speaks an alien language. Theorized as having been learned from his father's governmental files, but if I remember correctly it's never been explicitly said that was the case. He could have learned it from his mother.
Tedd's father works in the government, in a department with access to highly advanced technology. Advanced enough to possibly be alien technology. And therefore, perhaps he has access to aliens.

Yah, yah, I know. But you wanted speculation, right? :ditsy:

DarkBahamut
not to mention Tedd is inhumanly smart
*blinks*
aaaaaaaaaa we're being invaded by aliens from the inside
(btw it's called plot development theories not speculation but meh, who knows, Tedd's mom may eventually appear and suprise us if she does, so its all good)

Major Kerina
Heh....that theory is actually bolstered by this month's wallpaper...

DarkBahamut
hmmm we may be going straight into the mind of Dan
*Opens door to Dan's mind*
*Quickly slams the door shut*
on second thought lets come up with some complete bull

DarkBahamut
I believe i know why Nanase is crying, and it is because she realizes that she really does like Ellen as more than a friend. She just can't stand the thought of it or Susan will rudely point it out or something to that effect
remember that to post on threads is a good thing, especially one that collects theories and speculations

RPGhawk
i have a long term prediction. grace and her brothers were an experiment by lord tedd. they were made as assassins, we know that much, but to assasinate who? other tedds, thats who. grace may have even been made for the purpous of killing our tedd.

DarkBahamut
ooooooooooooo deep future stuff i applaud you
*applauds*
and after that peek into Dan's mind, who knows?
(It was a mess in there, and i mean a mess. I mean all kinds of thoughts just lying around just waiting to be used. I even saw something the other bunnies won't believe, it was.....)*WHAM**THWACK**WHAM**ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIP*
*cannot speak of matter do to mysterious zipper that has sealed mouth*

Konton
OK I have several theories that are rolling around in my head and I need to get them out.

First off Ellen has started drinking. Look Here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0353)
I know that it sounds weird but it would also explain why she is sleeping during the day, alcohol has that effect on people when they start drinking.

Second I believe Justin will become attracted to Ellen. He had a crush on Elliot and thus on Ellen as well. My guess is that they kiss and Nanase will see this and realise who much she does like Ellen.

:Puzzled:Whoopies I re-read that section and found that it didn't make sense, my bad.

DarkBahamut
*still can't talk because of zipper*
Mm mm hmm m hm mm hmmm mmmm mmm mm*
*Nanase is the one crying, so Nanase is the one who would freak

Konton
Hey something just hit me (like a brick really), Hedge was saying that he some features about when you transform are the same, mainly facial features. What whould happen if Ellen, in her urge to be more catty decides to use Tedd's belt to turn into her cat form and is taken by Hedge?

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*hides his brick gun*
I think I've been saying Hedge is going to grab one of them since this started.

DarkBahamut
MY GOD Konton YOU'RE A FRIGGIN GENIUS!!!
*hugs Konton and shakes his hand*
btw Chrysicat before Tangent told me I didn't know Sluggite existed or that it's forum had that stance. I just noticed that this kind of thread (which you used quite well) didn't really exist, so i decided to start it, for people with future predictions. plus i noticed that as soon as the next comic came out all previous predictions were quickly forgotten, not to mention that speculations on the reactions threads would take up large areas and seperate normal reactions concerning the current comic. also some of those speculations were future stuff (not being of the next comic future variety). so sorry for my faults. My Bad!

Umm about this Chrysicat thing, she did have a post here but i guess she moved it whilst i was writing this cause when i posted it, hers was gone

DarkBahamut
Originally posted by Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*hides his brick gun*
I think I've been saying Hedge is going to grab one of them since this started.
yes but not Ellen. I bet you didn't think of that didya... didya...
*nudges* huh huh?
*whispers*
Give him a break he's still new at this posting thing.
*gives Ryvaken Tal'Draco thumbs up*

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Actually, yeah I did. When it became obvious Elliot made it home safely, Ellen didn't, and Nanase witnessed something very bad. Hedge taking Ellen qualifies under those three conditions.

DarkBahamut
oh in that case
*forgets Konton*
*hugs Ryvaken Tal'Draco and shakes his hand*

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*Ryvaken looks at Dark and considers creating new orifices in his head*
Don't hug me.

Konton
Damn you Ryvaken Tal`Draco!!! Damn YOU!!!!!! ;)

Hold it! Are you saying that Nanase, Ellen, Justin and Susan couldn't hold Hedge off, even if only to get Ellen away? And also Hedge at this moment is at the cinemas watching Elliot and the others.

DarkBahamut
sowie Tal'Draco

Major Kerina
Wow, this cheaper and more entertaining than a tabloid (say Weekly World News). And probably about as accurate :p

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Do we have any clue how powerful Hedge is?

Nanase will cry in a few hours. The girl registers too high on the whupass meter to cry when she could punch something instead. We can therefor assume that whatever happens will be really bad and beyond her ability to even try and fight.

I think Ellen being captured qualifies, and I've been saying that for a while.

Now, lately we have Ellen and friends with Susan, a person Hedge knows nothing about. This throws a wrench in that idea, UNLESS Vlad or Damien was also watching Elliot's house (Hedge was trailing either Elliot or Tedd, and given the feline Elliot he was introduced to I seriously doubt it was Tedd) and followed Ellen. Grace has told us that they are both far worse than Hedge, and I have no doubt Vlad could capture a sleeping girl and fly too far away for even Nanase to catch him.

DarkBahamut
there is just one eensy weensy problem i just noticed
Hedge hasn't seen Ellen in a cat form, he saw Elliot.
Elliot of course being male, Hedge would be looking for either Grace or a male half cat (remember he wanted Elliot if he couldn't get Grace. he said so on top of the theatre)

Konton
But Ellen's breasts could be covered at the time, making it impossible to tell the difference.

Major Kerina
You actually think Ellen will be mistaken for Elliot? Do I need to explain the birds and the bees to the lot of ya? :p

I'm all for speculation but at least have some sense to it...

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
And the bad guys so far have not exactly been shown to be the most intelligent people on the planet.

DarkBahamut
sorry all but i gotta agree with the Major here

Ketsuban
Second I believe Justin will become attracted to Ellen. He had a crush on Elliot and thus on Ellen as well. My guess is that they kiss and Nanase will see this and realise who much she does like Ellen.

That would also make for an interesting plot twist if Justin and Ellen started dating, and Melissa ("He's going through this, 'I'm gay,' phase...") saw them out on a date...

Pest
What if Hedge mistakes a half-cat (half-squirrel, etc.) form of Ellen as Grace and kidnaps Ellen thinking that she is Grace.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Then they'll be real surprised when she screams tamashii gekido?

Major Kerina
Hmm...Fem-Hedge...

DarkBahamut
except wouldn't he recognize that form because Ellen doesn't have the anntanea (is that how you say the plural form?)

Major Kerina
I think the word is naturally plural. So any thoughts on the latest comic?

DarkBahamut
just that this will cause susan to become a lesbian because she can't get the guy she wanted, thats all I got right now.

Major Kerina
How do you figure that?

DarkBahamut
well she just stormed off didn't she as in she has given up on him
and since there isn't really anyone else of the male gender who is compatible with Susan... (coughHammerscough)

Major Kerina
That doesn't look much like storming off. She's just walking away glumly.

DarkBahamut
this still provides the same conclusion, it just throws in sobbing into the pillow sequences, probably being comforted by Nanase or Ellen

DarkBahamut
oy sorry for the double post but if you look at her eyebrows in frame five, I think she is definatley going to cry.

Major Kerina
I find the diamond shape in the last latest panel creepy. *shudder*

Major Kerina
I find the diamond shape in the last latest panel creepy. *shudder*

GigaRoc
do you find the diamond shape in the last panel creepy?

Major Kerina
"Those eyes..."
Susan's I mean, tis they not creepy looking in the final panel, as if something is afoot behind them.

DarkBahamut
oh most definetly afoot afeet actually, that's how extreme it is judging from the last comic
*waits for someone to ask him why he says this*

Major Kerina
Well, now we know what she wanted Ellen for. Now all that must be deciphered is why she's doing this.

Extreme Poss - Finding out Justin was gay awoke her to her inner-playfulness. She wants to ditch femininism for a pair of surname (Pompoms).

Most Likely - She wants to PO her mom.

Bo Lindbergh
Convoluted: Susan has Ellen zap her for extreme attractiveness, then uses her own magic to change sex, then starts cuddling Justin very loudly. When her mom shows up to investigate, she goes "Hey, you were right, his homosexuality did rub off on me!" :D

Ijuin
I think Susan wants to be changed to Venus form because she knows that Fv5's pheremones attract anybody regardless of their pre-existing sexual orientation. This way she can get to see what Justin acts like while he is obviously attracted to her due to it.

MysticM
OKAY....

Here is a theory, so far u've all been speculating, and i think unwittingly so will i, but it sounds like a theory.

First of all, Tedd's dad does have contact with aliens, as we have seen in here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0253) . Notice in the second frame Tedd's Dad is sitting at a table with an *alien* beside him.

Secondly, here is my theory. The assasins,(i.e. Grace, Hedge, Vlad, Damien, etc.) are somehow linked with the aliens. As was discussed before, if Tedd's mother was an alien, she would have taught him her language. My question is how did Grace and Hedge know about this language, Uryuomoco, as shown here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0340) and here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0344) . Thus, to this point, it is my theory, that, the assasins and aliens are somehow linked together and, that, the reason Tedd's dad *did the nasty* with an alien female, was to somehow prepare Tedd for something, maybe an invasion, no, i promised myself i wouldn't speculate, but, maybe to protect Tedd from what might happen in the future.

Also, i do not believe that the assasins were sent by Lord Tedd because, as seen here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0248) and here (http://www.elgoonishshive.com/story.php?0249) , Hedge had the perfect chance to kill Tedd, so I ask you, if he was sent by Lord Tedd, why didn't he?

Anyway, that was my theory/speculation. Hope it made you think!

DarkBahamut
yay speculations extreme
*jumps up and down clapping hands*

Trayas
Hey speaking of Tedds mom. Didn't Tedd say that his mom was somewere in europe? France is in Europe and that is were Nananse and Susan said they got there powers. MAybe Tedd's Mom was responsible in some way?

Major Kerina
Not a bad theory. After all, Nanase went to France too and she's related to Tedd. So maybe Mrs. Verres is with family living in France or something like that. Blah, don't like my own theory.

Mo6eB
Blind, you are all either blind or stupid! Tedd's dad is very probably Grace's father, but I'm not sure if they have the same mother. Grace's mother is an alien. Evidence?

1. Aliens have anntena and know uryuomoco. Grace has antenna and knows uryuomoco (while she shouldn't)

2.Explain to me: How could Tedd's Dad recognise Grace after 4 or more years if he saw her for very little time when he was investigating her and her brothers' case?

3.Tedd and Grace have so much in common:
a) They like transformation stuff
b) Both are really smart (take note of the things Grace reads when alone in the house.)
c) Both are veeery strange
d) and many more

All this leads to: "Tedd and Grace are brother and sister with Tedd's father being Grace's father and maybe same applies for his mother." But I may be wrong.

DarkBahamut
hey no need to get nasty just speculate!

showler
Originally posted by Mo6eB
Blind, you are all either blind or stupid! Tedd's dad is very probably Grace's father, but I'm not sure if they have the same mother. Grace's mother is an alien. Evidence?

{much snippage}

Counter-evidence: Dan said Grace is not related to Tedd, and that they are not aliens or part-aliens.

showler
Oh sure....we lose two weeks worth of posts, but the one where I'm talking out my butt remains.

Dangit.

Major Kerina
Looks like drinking and depressed can be discarded from the theory pile for Ellen.

showler
Depressed is gone, but we haven't heard an explanation for the beer yet.

I'm beginning to believe that l'il fairy Nanase *did* drink it all herself.

Major Kerina
I dunno, I'm beginning smell red herring all over the beer issue with the way the sleep was resolved. *shrug* Or it could be the true one where sleep was the one that was supposed to lead us ashtray.

Inev
I dunno, I'm beginning smell red herring all over the beer issue with the way the sleep was resolved. *shrug* Or it could be the true one where sleep was the one that was supposed to lead us ashtray.
Heh. You mean "Astray", but I think you may accidentally be on to something; beer isn't the only thing that makes one sleepy.

Ah, who am I kidding. Ellen doesn't need drugs! Her life is whacked up enough already!

Konton
Here is a nice little conspiracy theory for you all. Damien is the Werewolf from the Wizards diary (Sisters Story line). Think about it, they never said they killed it and being part animal and part human he would feel an affinity for Grace and her brothers. Also Grace said she never saw him in human form.

Major Kerina
Actually, Mr. Verres says that Damien was someone else's pet project and that he was a powerful man with an unknown transformation. The werewolf was only that form.

DarkBahamut
oooooooooo
point for Kerina
so lets see
i have 5,000,313
Kerina has 50,000,011
and everyone else has......
=T.l=
only 1,000?
hmmmm you people need to work on your plotting skills
or something like that

CRS2117
Got it. Ellen drank two pints of beer (Or whatever amount is in the cans) to help her sleep as she's worried abut her irregular sleep patterns.

Major Kerina
I don't speculate seriously for reasons I cannot go into. I think it's pretty clear Ellen didn't drink them.

DarkBahamut
yeah
*looks at Kerina's new avatar*
KAWAII!! ^_^

NewLink
I belive brownie drank the beer, mabye that's the reason she(?) just sleeps when walking. And on the topic I also belive that Damien is a werewolf, mabye not the same but as Grace said he was very powerful, anyway that's what I think, and I won't go deep into my mind for a future plot, I haven't slept very well these days and I'm kinda tired.

Oh an btw, I'm sorry I didn't say hi before so umm.. hi! ^_^ :bunny:

Bo Lindbergh
Next storyline: Nanase's mom learns the terrible secret and kicks Nanase out. Susan invites Nanase to live at her house. (Susan's mom doesn't mind since she considers homosexuals a good influence.) ;)

DarkBahamut
ooooooooooo
Bo earns a plotting point
*gives Bo a plotting point*

Inev
Beer=Useless to the storyline. Red herring. Grace doesn't drink beer and neither does Ellen and neither does anyone. Need to use sentance subjects and correct structure. That is all.

http://kirorivan.com/beeeeeeeeeeeer.gif

Mo6eB
Actually, I think that Susan and Nanase will switch places.

Thunder_Wolf
july 31 comic...... Naughty Dan,

Grace and Elllen do indeed have something to do with the beer

zap
Jeremy has the beer. And um.. no...

Black Edge
You fools!

(firstly, hello. I have read for a while and like, but it's my first time.)

Tedd is neither alien or half-alien nor siblings with Grace (ewwww...). Put simply, he is simply a genius. Perhaps Mr. Verses fiddled with his genes a bit but he's probably just your average humie.

Damien is just a master of the Arts of KickAss. Nothing more. He's not a lycanthrope, or anything of the sot. If anything I'm implied to believe he's of a completely different type of experiment....like cybernetics or something? Or maybe he is an agent of Lord Tedd long planted on this world manipulating events from behind the scenes and plotting to replace his master.

As for the beer....hmm....my theory is that...I don't have one. Mittens.

Mo6eB
So, after we know what happened to the beer...
Who was that guy in strip #396? I vote for Damien.

DarkBahamut
who doesn't

Major Kerina
I vote it's Lilith.

DarkBahamut
of course
there will always be someone to contradict me just so that i'm wrong