: Congradulations Major.

Sakura
Congradulation on your promotion.

Major Kerina
*checks insignia* hmm...still a Major...heh..
Thank Dan for that. I just hope I can do a good job for him. I'll do my best. *salutes* ^_^\

Lioconvoy
I think you'll do a fine job, don't worry.

*Testing*
Heh. I just made a congrats thread, then, the second it's all done, I see this one. D'oh! More proof i am the stupidest person on this forum...
Anywho, congrats Major! Have fun, and dont abuse your power. Please?

martinjh99
What are we congratulating Kerina on??

Congratulations anyways...

DarkBahamut
Congratulations Major
i'm not sure either of what we're congratulating you on,
but whatever it is i'm sure you'll do an excellent job at it

Swarm
Lol...

She's now a moderator here. I congratulated her elsewhere too, but I'll say it here too :)

spc mango
hm... kerina with power? could be worse. could be... well, any one of the other bunny's.

Deathscythe13x
Congrats Major, welcome to the land of the Moderators. Your club card and wash room key are in the mail.

x-atm092
Congratulations, Major. I noticed the moderator section, and thought that I had missed something. Well, here it is, you've been promoted to Uber-bunny. Great going!

Matt_Katt
:applause:

Fluffy-Phil
Well done Major, next step, admin. ^_^

Wilowah
Uhm... 'grats. :chinese:

Major Kerina
Thanks for the kind words everyone. ^_^

CnCmaster4life
yo congrats on ur promo looks like you got enough exp points to get moderator i wonder how many riddles that took..........

Acanous
good job on making moderator, Kerina! jeez. now I have to go get my REALLY big black book of HTML coding... gawsh that thing is dry reading... must.. find.. way-to..be.. Immune, to... Edit-Function! and.. Stop, Talking like... Bill shatner!

71-hour Ahmed
congratulations Major.

Actually, I was thinking that this should happen a few weeks ago since you probably are the sanest and most on topic person here, so its no real surprise you got this honour.

Greynet
Indeed, congratulations major.

Major Kerina
Thanks
Oh and welcome back Greynet :) Haven't seen you for a while.

showler
Holy pudknuckle.

I just noticed the moderator list. Nice of you to help out MK. (I actually thought that this thread was a "congratulations on your graduation" type thread based on the typo in the title.)

Major Kerina
I'll have to save that "Holy Pudknuckle" thing. Might come in handy.

Thanks Showler :)

Prof_Sai
Congrats' Kerina!

::Have to find a way to make her mad now. Starts drawing big hooters on her avatar.::

Major Kerina
*grins* I've actually really enjoyed your work Prof.
Thanks for the congrats.

Lioconvoy
*grins* I've actually really enjoyed your work Prof.
Thanks for the congrats.

Hmm, I remember that incident.