: Hey I'm kinda new here, just introducing

Leena
HI my name is leena. I've been a long time watcher, first time poster of ElGoonishShive. I've always loved it, ever since the very first comic. I was a fan of tf since I was five years old and even helped build a tf muck back when I was 10 (even though they didn't know I was 10 years old. Thought I was 18 shhh don't tell anyone). I'm 18 now and happily bi. I LOVE tf and everything that has to do with it, and egs, where tf tg magic anime and all this other stuff is basically real life everyday activities is just amazing. (I'm also a big videogame/anime nut, I always asked the question, how come there hasn't been a plotline revolving around videogames ;) ) I like to write and sometimes draw, (check out my deviantart site leenaangelwing.deviantart.com SHAMELESS PLUG) anyway I just wanted to let you know that you know hey I'm here and I hope I can become a good member of this community, without pissing anyone off. Love ya all, cya on the flipside!

Leena
As for my rp character, I might as well just play it as it is. Shes a new girl in town. Recently moved to mopervile. Currently pretty oblivious as to the craziness that happens around here. She came from a private school so she wears a schoolgirls outfit. Like me shes bi, though shes a bit shy about it.

Acanous
We're always happy to have new bunnies, and we currently have...what? four different groups of bunnies? going 'round. you seem to be an RPer. talk to Krunchy/Krispy. I live in the world of unseen chaos, and if you're going there, you might wanna pick up an avitar from the *Avitar Grab Bag* located in the random section. watch out for flying purple.
for discussion of the comic, there's the Reactions room, carefully guarded by a demonic duck, Kerina, and Dan, so don't go off-topic in there, that's what the Random thread is for. The Roleplaying room is a Roleplaying room. watch out for Ver, he'll bite you if you get TOO close to Krunchy. umm... multimedia is thinly disguised random blather about popular stuff, Sci-fi is thinly disguised cult followings/sci-fact. if you have questions about _ANYTHING_, just ask, and we'll be happy to answer them. and you don't have to mop.
at any rate, I'm Acanous, The (Newly proclaimed) Keeper of Space AND Webspace, if you're looking for something on the net, I can help. But don't expect me to do it without whining first.
-Acanous, GOD's Immortal, Ex-Guardian of aEr-n, Current Guardian of Earth, Keeper of the Gate of Three, and of the vast chaos of the internet.

Major Kerina
Welcome Leena :) *waves*

Matt_Katt
NEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIENEWBIEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLEPURPLE

Emoore
Howdy.

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
*assumes stately pose*
Greetings, young bunny, to the LAND OF BUNNIES!
*hands Leena a dead fish*
I hope you brought your wits with you, for sanity is in short supply here. However, we like it like that.
*fashions hair into spring, bounces off on his head*

martinjh99
Welcome Leena... :)

There are a lot of total loonies around here but don't let that put you off!!!!

;)

GoatMaster
I am new here as well, and too lazy to introduce myself in a seperate thread. So here I am. The Almighty GoatMaster, though I fear my powers of ovinomancy will do little good against the lot of you, from what I have seen. O.o
I've only been reading EGS for a month or two, now... but I've already gone back and read everything that's come up until now, and Dan's creation is one of my favorite comics to read, web or not.

Major Kerina
Welcome GoatMaster :)
*since there's so many new people around here, gives all a welcoming hug*

martinjh99
Originally posted by Major Kerina
*since there's so many new people around here, gives all a welcoming hug*

Awwww thanks Kerina... :)

Swarm
Hello newbies! We love you all...

Leena
freak me out, put me off?HAHAHAHHAHA not a chance dearies, I came from altered realities the most SCREWED UP transformation muck on the net. As resident plotqueen or that world, you couldn't freak me out or put me off if you tried.

CnCmaster4life
hey leena, hey goat master..... well thats all i got to say here cya in other threads

Coneldore
Huh. Odd. I've been on AR plenty before and I've never seen you.

And also interesting that one of my RP characters - a central one, in fact - shares your name. Except I don't know if she does the same sort of transformations you do.

CnCmaster4life
hen leena i tryed to go onto AR but for some reason it keeps on saying theres not connection or somthing like that is there somthing wrong with the server or something?? or did the url change

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
Originally posted by Leena
As resident plotqueen or that world, you couldn't freak me out if you tried. I have an army of ninja monkeys with dead fish numbchucks; attack ferrets with M-16s; assault beavers with bazookas, mortars, gernades, anti-tank landmines; Otter (Marine) Corps; Flying Squirrels in C-15 starfighters; and A_Giant_Panda_with_a_Gun_001. My army is based in the First Circle of Hell with Aristotle and Socrates commanding the local defence forces.

Can I be declared legally insane yet?

maniac angel
hey Leena! hey goatmaster, I'm new too.

so umm go me. I'm 19, bi and like long walks on the beach.. .ahahahaha. ok so I do like the beach but that's pretty irrelevant.

btw your site is awesome leena. :)

Acanous
no you cannot be declaired insane untill you like pi.
or popsicles that come in boxes, thawed to 5 degrees celsius, and only eat the blue ones while in a tree that's halfway through the electric fence you peed on half an hour ago.
that'll make you as insane as any frog...

DarkBahamut
Hello newbies let us review the agenda for today: post post post sleep post post post post post post. Then at about 12:00 read latest strip made by our highly reveared god... Dan! Then repeat. If you don't, me and my army of fire breathing bunnies (aka dragons) will BLARG you into what is known only as insanity squared. this of course is when you go insane while being insane. so remember...
loose lips do not sink ships, soylent green is made of chicken, everyone loves Tim Robbins, there IS a spoon, and Andrew W. K. does not party hard. It is the TWC forums that do all the hard partying!!!!

BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGG!!!!

maniac angel
ok, I'm convinced, you're all crazy! heheheh One day I hope to aspire to your craziness. :D

muhahamorgag.

DarkBahamut
what amazes me is that some of the people in here already had insanity squared when i got here :O_O:

CnCmaster4life
weird i got mine circled like a fugitive on the run

DarkBahamut
you mean cubed?

Leena
ar.squeep.com port 8888 for all who want to go there

and I am Leena on ar doy

x-atm092
Hey Leena, although we've already been introduced, I'll just say hi to you here too: 'Hi'.

CnCmaster4life
Originally posted by DarkBahamut
you mean cubed?

no i mean circled, don't you wathc TV and you see all those cop cars around a criminal??? and they circled him though i never quite got why they circled him with their guns drawn because it just might not hit him and ya know

Osiris
Hi all
Newbie to this forum, but not to Top Web. Post mostly in Dungeon Crawl Inc forum which started a few months back, but have found a few other favourite reads of which EGS is one. :cool:

CnCmaster4life
back hethan back i say back *puts fingers in a lower case t type image* go back to hence you came. spare the women and children if you must kill........... J/k welcome osiris we at EGS welcome new bunnies all the time (BTW we call people that post in the forums bunnies) cya in other threads