: on why i shouldn't daydream

GigaRoc
We all know that ellen can shot FV#5 out of her hand, and grace can become any form that she is zaped with...

so what if Ellen can really shout any Form out of her hand that she is zaped with...... like if you should ellen with the tedd form, she can make anyone into a tedd...

Major Kerina
So far as we know, Ellen can't absorb abilities in the way Grace does. She seems to be merely a human Fem V5 gun. But interesting to consider.

x-atm092
What I would like to know is what would happen if Grace got zapped with FV5. It is not a species change, but would that mean she can morph to FV5 at will?

And would she still suffer from the side effects? Like eccessive flirtyness, or a bigger (if possible) attraction to Tedd...

CnCmaster4life
hey i mentioned that in one of the reaction threads .......*mumbles* theroy stealer

Acanous
but could she be a V5 Furry, as well? would it contribute to her Liegion form?

GigaRoc
mmmm, grace in fv5.... oh the posablitltes

*Testing*
Watch it Giga, the ppl in this forum are hammer-crazy! Anyway, why would Grace want to be V5ed? The only guy she wants is Tedd, and he loves her whatever she looks like (except possibly male). But I bet Tedd would LOVE to see her V5ed... Oh, and in response to your sig Giga- study more! Hehehe!

CnCmaster4life
ahhh ur signiture has inspired me to try that out....... j/k i wouldn't never to taht to a cat i love cats but to regarde ur air tight box idea. how can the cat be alive or dead?????? unless it was a zombie thing right???? so you can't relate the cat to a quantum atom. + what if u wired the nerve gas wrong so taht it doesn't release the gas.. another question reagarding my last remark what if the mis-wireing sent a bolt of electricity to the gas making the cansister of nerve gas to explode!!! killing the cat and spilling the milk??? thuse causing another charge of electricity to the gas?????

Ryvaken Tal`Draco
The cat is terminal, however it has yet to be terminated.

As to why you can't pass calc 2, it is because you are unable to abstract the concept to the degree required to handle multiple variables at a given time while remaining concious of the concrete meaning of said variables. This is not uncommon.

Possibility B: you can't remember the formulae.

spc mango
hehehe schroedinger's cat.

hey.... grace could then have a Gillian Anderson/Venus legion form?
O.o