: Javascript Avatars

MysticM
I've noticed that a lot of people have javascript avatars, i don't want to just get one off the internet, i want to make one of my own, plz, plz, plz, if anyone knows how to, can u direct me to a tutorial site, or tell me yourself, whatever help would be much appreciated.

Major Kerina
I think they're just gifs. I've yet to see a javascript one yet. Never know though.

I'm not sure where you can get a gif creation program though.

MysticM
Well, I guess what I meant, is like, how do u get avatars like yours that blink or the two smilie faces reenacting the star wars scene or the crazy monkey avatar which u urself commented on?

Acanous
so you're asking how to get a moving avitar, than, and you wanna make your own? All i know of the subject is that you need multiple cells of your avitar for it to work correctly... DZL from clan BOB had like 20 for a while... there are some people here skilled in the art, but you're gonna hafta seek them yourself, as my parents have imposed a two-hour internet ban, and none of them are online right now.
there's a thread in the Random section where one person worked on the Major's avitar... if you find it, he will come...
have I been discreet and mysterious enough?

Major Kerina
Here's the Thread (http://www.webcomic.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29056)

MysticM
thanx guys, i pm'ed tasselhoff and hopefully he/she will agree to make my avatar a moving avatar, ty all!

CRS2117
Javascript avartars eh? My one is a CGI script, but some how it's always stuck on this image of a bunny. Maybe it's because I'm on opera and opera likes to reuse the same stuff unless you tell it to refresh.