: How have the characters of EGS changed so far?

Zmoore0890
People are always changing. How have the characters of our favorite comic changed from the beginning? If you want to say how you think they've changed, go ahead and post. If there is a thread like this, I am sorry, but I couldn't find it.

Major Kerina
Here's a place to see the progression of the seven main characters (http://www.webcomic.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27911&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)

Mainly I feel they look a lot older in general.

Zmoore0890
Those collages are very good Major Kerina, but we're not just looking at physical changes. There's changes in personality, romance, etc. But those do show the physical changes of the 7 main characters.

Major Kerina
Gotcha. Well, hmmm...personality.
Tedd - Much less of the lesbian obsessie from the beginning.
Sarah - More mellow.
Elliot - He's grown into a leader.
Grace - More cute.
Justin - Has grown from a simple gay character to a multidimensional person.
Susan - Ditto, except simple ultra-feminist.

alebann
Ellen- Melancholy to Merry

Pest
Wouldnt Ellen be more like insane to melancholy to merry?

Woodtopian
naw, she was just under extreme circumstances in the beggining.

Snowflake
The funny thing is its still just about a month or so if "EGS time", correct? :)

maniac angel
heh yeah something like that snowflake.

I think nanase is opening up to herself more. I agree with Major Kerina though. oh and btw I love the collages you made, they're awesome =)

Swarm
I think the characters are generally so durable they've hardly changed (apart from Ellen of course, coming into existance is a pretty big thing!). We've just got to know them more as the comic's progressed. However I'd say Grace has become more relaxed and has learned to fit in with society a little more, and we may be about to see changes in many of the characters involved in the current story arch...