: Question about the wallpaers from donations?

Shad
It says on the donations page that a wallpaper image won't be available for a year. So going by this, when would any one of these be available again?

Major Kerina
Umm...I'd say a year. Or more. Or never. According to the page. It kinda explains itself.

GrimDark
Being a new reader to the comic, I'm wondering... How many of them have there been so far? It is possible to see the teaser pictures for the old ones? That would be good... That way maybe we could specifically request a certain wallpaper if we wish?

Shad
Originally posted by Major Kerina
Umm...I'd say a year. Or more. Or never. According to the page. It kinda explains itself.

I think you're missing the point. What I'm saying is, when will ANY of those images be on the site again? Or, if someone can just tell me when Dan first sent the wallpaper to those who donated, I can figure this out myself.

Major Kerina
The earliest ones might *might* be available March 2004 at the very earliest (since the first wallpaper was Feb of this year, I've learned )

Shad
Okay. Thanks.

showler
On another topic, did I screw up when I donated? 'Cause I don't recall entering an e-mail address and I'm unsure if Dan has any way of knowing who I was.

CRS2117
I would donate money, but paypal hates me and my credit card. However I have lovely mousemat!

FIller number three is my personal desktop (when im not logging in as an adminstrator)

*Testing*
What filler, the bunny poster? The filler numbers don't correspond to their order, they are one off. Anywho, I used the "Pets" compilation that Major did as a background for a while. It is kinda busy but it works. (Someone slap me if it wasn't Major who did them there compilation thingys, please)

Shad
Originally posted by *Testing*
(Someone slap me if it wasn't Major who did them there compilation thingys, please)

*slap* I'm just kidding, it was Major.

Haven't used any comics for a background, but I did make a screensaver with a few fillers.

Major Kerina
That's actually my current wallpaper too ^^
I love the happy little accident of Brownie ending up glancing at Dan's name.

CRS2117
It's the "Tedd and Grace embrace"

For me when I think romance that image comes to mind.