: EGS fans at Gencon?

pkmnx
I don't know if *anyone* is familiar with it or not, but Gencon (a gaming/anime convention) is being held in Indianapolis next week, and I for one am going. I was just wondering...anyone else planning on showing up? I thought it'd be cool to be able to hang out and talk EGS with people for a little while. :D

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, by the way - I just couldn't think of a better place to put it.

Yeah, I'm a horrible, horrible noob. ;)

Acanous
nope, most of us bunnies are a poor lot... rabbits don't have pockets, you know...

Matt_Katt
id go but the ocean is stopping me

CRS2117
I'd go but it's in america.

CRS2117
I need marmite and french cheese in order to live. Am I going to find them there?

Adama
I actually live in the city, but I'm not much of a gamer so I wasn't plenning to go... even though it's only a block away from where I work...

Contradictorized
French Cheese is in great abundance in the states. I mean come on! Why do you think World War IV has began yet?

ShadowFox69
Nah had to miss it.... Being a poor Bunny and all....

We could donate more Dan but since you made us Bunnies we lack pockets in which to place money.

Uncannymaster
I don't know if *anyone* is familiar with it or not, but Gencon (a gaming/anime convention) is being held in Indianapolis next week, and I for one am going. I was just wondering...anyone else planning on showing up? I thought it'd be cool to be able to hang out and talk EGS with people for a little while. :D

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, by the way - I just couldn't think of a better place to put it.

Yeah, I'm a horrible, horrible noob. ;)

I actualy whent to GenCon, but that was before I became a fan of EGS. And don't call yourself a terrible noob, your the best I've ever seen. :jester:

General Shade Tail
It would be cool to meet other EGS fans, never mind just to go to such a convention, but, well, living in the UK, it ain't exactly very possible... :stolid:

Morrighan
One day, I swear I'm going to go to a con. But I'm currently on the wrong continent for this one.

Matt_Katt
One day, I swear I'm going to go to a con. But I'm currently on the wrong continent for this one.

Same here.

Uncannymaster
Oh GAWD! Save me from the KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Shade Tail
Thankfully, I have built up an immunity to the Unkawaii Face Of Doom. That said, Morrighan's avatar still scares me...

CRS2117
And somehow I see it as cute, because I want susan someday to be even cuter than Grace, because.... Because I like nice things to happen so there!

BLARG!

Uncannymaster
BLARG!

BLaRG! indeed my friend...

General Shade Tail
And somehow I see it as cute, because I want susan someday to be even cuter than Grace, because.... Because I like nice things to happen so there!

If that ever happens, I will eat my left elbow.

Uncannymaster
If that ever happens, I will eat my left elbow.

Now that needs to be made into a comic..:jester:

General Shade Tail
Oh dear, I don't like the sound of that....

*looks scared*

Bathe
I wish i could go but:
1. im a poor ass. I have a cheep part time job but no reall money.
2. Im 15. My parents dont let me go to other states alone yet
3. i live in michigan and that is a long way away.

And to adress the thing about meeting egs fans:

COME ONE AND ALL TO THE FIRST EGS CONVENTION IN ELKHART INDIANA!
(exact location and dates tbd)

General Shade Tail
Feh...

Uncannymaster
I saw the lady that was in nothing but chain mail over there.
But I heard she was assulted.