: What are the new potions?

Prof_Sai
What are the new potions who's effects we haven't seen in the comic yet?

I'd take a few guesses?

• Floating potion. - This potion does NOT give you any way to propel yourself through the air. Be sure not to get stuck in the middle of a big room with nothing to push off of. Do NOT take this potion outdoors!
• Breast Enlargement potion.
• Mind mix potion. - Two people drink from the same vial and can hear each other's thoughts.
• Kid-form potion
• Etherial form potion. - Includes effects of Floating. Otherwise you'd fall through the floor and end up in the center of the earth.
• Improved Ethereal potion. - Lets you take your clothes with you.
• Atractiveness potion. - Persons you like become _gravitationally_ attracted to you, as if the world kept tilting to make them fall on you.
• Heat - Makes you feel like it is very hot. (Generates heat inside your body.) Doesn't make you sweat, as this would be counterproductive if used on a cold day.

Plus they _mix_ these potions...

Prof_Sai
• Dream image: You transform into the dream partner of whoever looks at you.

Other ideas are welcome, feel free to post.

Josh the Aspie
[QUOTE=Prof_Sai]• Dream image: You transform into the dream partner of whoever looks at you.
[QUOTE]

what would happen if more than one person was looking at you at once?

Prof_Sai

You'd either stick with the first person who saw you, or become a mix that both liked. If they stop looking, and someone else sees you, you'd keep changing to what the new person liked. In a crowd, you'd never stop morphing unless someone was stairing at you. (which would likely happen a lot.)

Josh the Aspie

You'd either stick with the first person who saw you, or become a mix that both liked. If they stop looking, and someone else sees you, you'd keep changing to what the new person liked. In a crowd, you'd never stop morphing unless someone was stairing at you. (which would likely happen a lot.)

good point. *smirks* that one sounds both scarey and fun

Prof_Sai
Silence: Subject is unable to produce sound in any way. Neither speaking, throwing objects, nor turning on a radio will work as long as it is the subject doing it.

Ryme: Anything that the subject says or does must ryme. This includes your posts!

Arms: Subject looses control of his/her arms, which will then grab and hug anything the subject looks at, and won't let go, especially if the subject wants them to.

Matt_Katt
• Elemental Potion - your body becomes made of a random element (earth, fire, wind or water)

Josh the Aspie
putty: your body can litteraly be sculpted by others. They simply beep your nose to start sculpting, and beep it again to stop.

streachable: Well, what does it sound like? the person becomes extreamly streachy.

Krieg
Incandescent Eyeballs: Your eyes glow like a pair of 100 Watt lightbulbs.

Ketsuban
• Etherial form potion. - Includes effects of Floating. Otherwise you'd fall through the floor and end up in the center of the earth.
• Improved Ethereal potion. - Lets you take your clothes with you.

Let me guess: Tedd would give the original away, but price-gouge on the "improved" version.

Josh the Aspie
Let me guess: Tedd would give the original away, but price-gouge on the "improved" version.

now wait a minute. He doesn't use that x-ray vision setting...

Swarm
Probably only because other people have started looking at his glasses recently!

Inev
Well, someone had to do the clichι potions.
Vertical Expanditure Potion: Victim becomes twice as tall as normal for each potion drunk. Vertical Contraction Potion: Victim becomes half as tall as normal for each potion drunk. Gender Contraposition Potion: Victim becomes a member of the opposite sex. Gravitational Accrescention Potion: Victim's weight increases tenfold. Extremity Protrusion Potion: Victim gains a prehensile tail capable of holding 200 lbs or the Victim's weight, whichever is larger. Internal Projection Potion: Victim becomes plauged by "Good" and "Evil" versions of him/herself, each looking identical to the Victim. The dopplegangers can only be destroyed if they touch each other. Philter Efficacity Nullification Potion: Victim becomes immune to all potion effects, including the effects of potions consumed by others.

Erelion
If Grace drank a shrinking potion, would she be able to morph into tiny form?

Anyway...

Telepathy Potion- Because no one has said it yet, and I would think it would be an obvious choice. Although the mind-mix potion does kind of come close.

Ijuin
If Grace drank a shrinking potion, would she be able to morph into tiny form?

I doubt it. So far it has only been established that the TF gun or devices using the same technology will have their transformations integrated into Grace's ability. We have no information on potion-based transformations.

DarkBahamut
polymorph potion: allows the user to turn completey into the form he/she focuses on
better than tf gun cause a heck of alot more options

Zephir
Hmm...this from Major Kerina in a reactions thread...Either that or we splash them with laughing potion.And thus we come to... • The Laughing Potion*: Victim cannnot stop laughing.
[/indent]So simple, it's elegant. n_n

...what? It's not? I'll just be over here, then... ( ._.)

[i]* Laughing Potion trademark Major Kerina, 2003

Major Kerina
Neato :)

Wishmaster Potion: Once splashed anything you wish for in the next 30 seconds is granted. Only effective once.

Mimic Potion: Once splashed you gain the ability to will yourself some else's form at any time after a quick glance at them.

Dream Will Potion: Gives you the ability to plan what you're going to dream at night and once dreaming create precisely what you want to see.

Dream Manifestation of Will Potion: A more powerful version of the previous which gives you all the same abilities along with ability to make what you dream happen in real life for as long as you want before returning to your original reality. Beware knock-off potions that manifest random dreams, especially those with no kill switch to return to reality.

Prof_Sai
Salt: Brings out that extra subtle touch of evil to potions such as the above.

Salt Mimic Potion: Makes you THINK that you have willed yourself into someone else's form. The fact that people keep calling you by your real name doesn't tip you off...

Zephir
Here's one I just introduced myself...[i]• Doppleganger Potion v.2: This one makes a duplicate of oneself, only this duplicate is of the opposite gender, with all previous effects of potions preserved. Unlike the previous doppleganger potion, physical contact does not make the two copies obliterate, and at the end of the term of effect, the two persons become one again, but with the memories of both persons intact. In effect, it's as if the victim was simply split in two and then recombined. The two also can share each other's thoughts and feelings, but only very subtly. Kind of like Ό telepathy, as a result of being split into two halves.[/indent]

tasselhoff
Clothing tranformation potion: This potion causes the person to have a spontanious salior moon esc transformation into either a sailor suit or a skimpyer version of there current clothing. In some causes more then one transformation may happen.

Ijuin
Salt: Brings out that extra subtle touch of evil to potions such as the above.

Salt Mimic Potion: Makes you THINK that you have willed yourself into someone else's form. The fact that people keep calling you by your real name doesn't tip you off...

ROFL! That is SO evil! :devious:

spc mango
for the internal projection potion, are the dopplegangers minature, dressed in angel/devil garb (as appropriate) and perch themselves upon the 'victim's' shoulders?

Zephir
Inev established that the original doppleganger potion creates two wholly separate persons, like the Dewitchery Diamond, only it's temporary, and each version is either good or evil.

Prof_Sai
• Salt Doppleganger Potion: Subject divides into two people. Each is half the mass of the original, (1/2 weight, aprox. 2/3 height.) and both take on chibli characteristics appropriate to size. Neither is the "original", the two are identical by all measures. Clothing and carried items are not duplicated or altered, the two doplegangers are stuffed together in the original clothes.

Josh the Aspie
Mercury: A seperate potion that, when added to a potion causes the duration of the potion to change from 20 posts, to 'Instantanious'. In otherwords, the effect is an instant change... and the effects of the potion never go away, unless a counter potion is administered. However, unless 'mercury' is added to the counter potion as well, the effects will eventualy return.

General Shade Tail
Anti (Any Transformation) Potion: Reverses the effect of a specific transformation, and/or makes the person immune to it for 20 posts. Can only reverse a TF if that TF is being used waaaay too much.

Zephir
Well, that's no fun, ST...

Prof_Sai
Anti Anti (Any Transformation) Potion: Reverses the effect of the anti-transformation potion and renders any untransformable person into whatever form they are most trying to avoid. This potion is very trendy and always favors the most cool and fashionable transformations.

General Shade Tail
Feh...

I only came up with that potion 'cos everyone was getting turned into plushies and it was getting annoying...

Zephir
Awww...plushies are fun!!! ^^

General Shade Tail
Too many plushies is just stupid...

However fun they may be...

And even worse when certain people *cough*Zephie*cough* are around....

DarkBahamut
MPPM potion: Multi Persona Physical Manifestation potion. when you drink this, all your "sides" take physical form I.E. your violent side, your nice side, your immature side, etc etc. they won't neccisarily look like you either. the potion's effect wears off in 24 hours of drinking

DarkBahamut
*revives it for two reasons...one..the potions in here are used in the potion party thread...two..i have an addition to make*

Permanization potion: this acts like a mercury potion...but is added after the first potion has taken effect. I.E. doppleganger v.2 potion is poured on someone....after the two split, the permanization potion is poured on them and it becomes permanent, as though they took a mercury doppleganger v.2 potion

General Shade Tail
One problem. People seem to be confusing Salt and Mercury. Salt does *not* make a potion last forever. It gives it evil effects. Mercury makes a potion last forever.

What I want to know is how come Salt DV2 MARKeds in the Potion Party thread have not noticed yet that they are both stuffed in the same clothes... :p

MARKed man
the answer is easy: I asked DB what the potion did over an IM and he told me that it would only create a female duplicate. He was the one that confused salt with mercury. Not me. :lookaroun

And with the post edit everything is well! So: Quiet you!

MARKed man
plothole potion warps you back in time to add a certain object or change something. :p

Zephir
"Plothole Potion"... :D

Evil Mind control potion: Every person near the victim is able to fully take control over the victims actions. Everyone near the victim can make it do what they want it to do. The effect wears off after 20 Posts, even if the viction was made to drink another potion. The potion itself tastes a little bit salty but is otherwise completely smell- and colorless and so perfect for secretly mixing into other potions...

zakiller
speed potion: the users speed increases to that of a speeding car or faster depending on the ammount of potion that is taken
flexibility potion: this potion will make all the joints in your body looser so that they can bend farther and in different directions [WARNING: if too much is taken your joints will decintigrate and your body will fall apart]
jumping potion: this potion will make the user able to leap small buildings and walls
strength potion: this potion will make the user 100x his normal strength mentaly and physicly

Zephir
*BUMP*

Wakeup Potion: What the name says.

NewLink
hmm, I felt like adding this one, I made it in the PP
Doppleganger Potion V3: Like the previous this splits the person in two, but this one is permanent and also there are side effects, when both halves hug or crash into each other they fuse into a new being, they can split by crashing into the floor. Also the new individuals gain thelepathic skills that are not limited to each other, they can also speak to others, all of the effects are permanent
and another one, brought to existance by Shade me thinks
Doppleganger Potion V3 Patch: this potion, when drank by the halves created as effect of the Doppleganger Potion V3 will stop fusing upon contact, thelepathy remains as it's not a bad effect