: Problem with HTML...

Rao!
If one would go to my cast page (http://www.artificialtime.com/extra/cast.html) , one would drown in the strange text/picture layout...

This is what I want to do:
I wish to have the picture of the character on the side, with the descriptive text beside him/her. Simple.

But my knowledge of HTML still rather limited. I know how to make it so the text appears beside the text, but what happens is that there is still space after the text, and when I code the next picture in, it goes right after the text, beside the previous picture, messing up the entire page.

What solutions do you propose ?

Xoom
im gonna repair your html for ya, but, a word of advice for future pages; use tables. don't try to use the <br> and <p> tag over and over, that'll just screw stuff up.

Rao!
Thank you ! To be honest, I had only heared bad things about table up to know, so I hesitated about using them. But I'll study your code and try to learn from it.

Again, thank you !

Wee !

Xoom
tables are kinda difficult when you first start, but i dont EVER make a webpage without using tables. It keeps everything organized.

Think of it as a square. That's all tables are. Big boxes with rows and collumns. You specify what goes in each collumn. <tr> = table row, always put before the <td> tag. <td> = table collumn.