: Anyone from GPF?

terribleRobbo
Hello,

I'm just wondering how many people here came from GPF ('General Protection Fault' by Jeff Darlington)? I crossed over via Erzengel's sig picture...

GPF-ers! Show yourselves! Etc.

Erm. Hello, Showzer. :)

Emoore
Well, I haven't posted on the boards there, or anything, but I do read GPF. Does that count?

CRS2117
Yay! Another chance to begin my "How I found EGS" story.

Long long ago, about march I was told about a site called www.iraqwar.ru who's news service correlated better with my infomation than other scources. Someone there posted a comment about this political disscussion forum. Unfortunatly it was shut down by an Israeli intelligence for promotion nazi views (They can talk about facism). Whilst there Someone linked to Elftor (http://www.elftor.com/elftor.php?number=99). ~And Elftor had a link to vote for it and El goonish Shive was on the list. At the time (Probaly still is) I went to Ctrl+Alt+Delete which isint as cool as it could be so ended up here. The banner ad for EGS intrigued me.

showler
Showzer?

Someone on the Keenboards had a "Read or the Owl will eat you!!!!" picture in their sig, which led me here. I did, at one point, have a link in my own sig over there (which I screwed up on, and had to apologize to Dan over), but it has been gone for a while. I do take the opportunity to push for Dan to receive a Keenvitation at every opportunity.

terribleRobbo
Showzer?

Someone on the Keenboards had a "Read or the Owl will eat you!!!!" picture in their sig, which led me here.

Oh, gods I'm an idiot. *Sigh*

Showler it is.

Umm, she of the picture sig is Erzengel (well... I don't know too many blokes with Angel avatars, so I'm guessing. :D ).

*Bows down to Erzengel* :angel2:
You led me to webcomic wonderfulness.

Etc. :)

GigaRoc
I found el goonsih shive from a link dan put on the bob and george web sight...

the idea of people playing Dungions and dragons intrested me... "the comic where susan picks up her check"

little did i know how much not like that it was, and how much cooler it was then i thought...

Marigold
I found EGS via "top web comics" through the Elf Only Inn (which has since shut down). Hence, I joined the forums to waste my time forever (like I do with all other forums I encounter).

Illjwamh
I joined because a friend of mine who read it was at my house and wanted to show it to me. Boring, huh?

I joined the forums before him, though. Imagine that.

Acea
Erzengel's sig for me. I'm stdio.h on the GPF forums, or just look for my Tedd-chan avatar ^_^

martinjh99
I do read GPF but it was Dan's guest strip for Bruno the Bandit that brought me to EGS...